It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is schizophrenia a quantum telepathy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Schizophrenia, schiz- effective "disorders" include having delusions and hallucinations. But many are good, intelligent hallucinations. Some as I've experienced and met others with the same, and researched.

I get warnings, some small, some not so small.
Telepathy forms after the audio hallucinations get quiet. Let me tell you, they resonate loud.

The mind is made up of chemicals firing transduction moments, reactions form from training and genetic formations.

I just want a way back to normal. That's anyone's hope in all this.

Or is it all fake?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Schizophrenia, schiz- effective "disorders" include having delusions and hallucinations. But many are good, intelligent hallucinations. Some as I've experienced and met others with the same, and researched.

Telepathy forms after the audio hallucinations get quiet. Let me tell you, they resonate loud.

The mind is made up of chemicals firing transduction moments, reactions form from training and genetic formations.

Or is it all fake?

Anything can seem real to your mind. It's the only tool you have to decipher reality and when it's not working right how could it possibly resolve itself.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

Or is it all fake?

Anything can seem real to your mind. It's the only tool you have to decipher reality and when it's not working right how could it possibly resolve itself.
good question! I've been trying for years, my guess is I'm getting love and hate where I need it most.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Or is it all fake?

good question! I've been trying for years, my guess is I'm getting love and hate where I need it most.

How so with hate?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Or is it all fake?

There are several possibilities.

1. The voices inside your head are real.
2. God is talking to you.
3. You're crazy.

Hard to tell which when it's kind of relative anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There are multiple sides to our emotions, actions etc..
I notice similarities between others with this problem, were often attacked loudly for our youthful mistakes, and it can be small, big, and often not our fault. The accusations come from something not easily teachable, and good beings know almost everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

just curious. how do you know they are good beings? Is it just a feeling you get when they talk to you, or the nature of what they tell you??

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

just curious. how do you know they are good beings? Is it just a feeling you get when they talk to you, or the nature of what they tell you??

Well I view hearing anything amplified in my head/ears is not desirable. But I notice when a respectable being is chatting..

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I notice similarities between others with this problem, were often attacked loudly for our youthful mistakes, and it can be small, big, and often not our fault. The accusations come from something not easily teachable, and good beings know almost everything.

I'm sorry mate, I am interested in your story but I don't do well with vague. Can you be more specific in your elaboration?

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Imagine a brain as a hard drive on a computer.

Schizophrenia occurs when partitioning occurs on that hard drive and different "operating systems" take over the various partitions.

That's my take on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm sorry mate, I am interested in your story but I don't do well with vague. Can you be more specific in your elaboration?
see, I don't know how these things get triggered in humans or animals..trying to be careful.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

see, I don't know how these things get triggered in humans or animals..trying to be careful.

What things? Triggered how so?
Specifics mate, specifics.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Dont entertain the voices or the visions they lead nowhere good- unless there is a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist on this board do not entertain any advice here,your condition can be managed seek help before it gets worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Schizophrenia occurs when partitioning occurs on that hard drive and different "operating systems" take over the various partitions.

That's my take on it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's my take on it.
please, don't mess me up anymore than I am! That will give me visuals at night! No drugs but prescribed involved.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Dont entertain the voices or the visions they lead nowhere good- unless there is a qualified psychologist or psychiatrist on this board do not entertain any advice here,your condition can be managed seek help before it gets worse.
don't panic upon me, I survive through this.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I'm not here to seek help, but tell a story.

We're all stories anyway..right?
edit on 19-11-2016 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I have had schizophrenia for 18 years trust me this is not the place to discuss it,it will eventually improve but your probably going to go through hell first,dont not ever let the voices gain your confidence they will turn on you eventually and yes some psychotic episodes do appear logical and structured but heed my advice regular counselling by a professional and treatment is necessary.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Only if they are told

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Only if they are told
my story is paradox, a series of catch 22s

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join