It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional phones jammed by calls for Trump conflict-of-interest investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Swills

You mean like how Democrats ignored Benghazi, Whitewater, email scandals, pay-to-play, primary rigging and Wikileaks for a year and a half?

Maybe you should clean your own house before making judgments about others.

Ooooooohhh. Based Konduit.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Konduit

You mean like how Democrats ignored Benghazi, Whitewater, email scandals, pay-to-play, primary rigging and Wikileaks for a year and a half?

Maybe you should clean your own house before making judgments about others.

All of those things have been investigated a 100 times over and no charges, maybe the republicans need to be charged with false prosecution. Asshats.

Yeah because those pesky things called facts don't really work in your favor. How's that tarmac meeting working out for her election? Oh that's right. It didn't. Sorry. Try again in 2020.
Asshats indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Konduit

I don't expect a Trump supporter to understand any of this but if the tables were turned and it was Clinton who took office refusing to release her taxes while also being under investigation for racketeering I'm sure conservatives wouldn't be imploding at all or anything. Nope, totally fine with it I'm sure.

Ignorance.

Wait did you just make up a story and the next call everyone else ignorant for not believing it?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
OP.. i got a crazy idea!! using a CELL PHONE number instead of th eoffice phones to do business instead. lelt em call.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ya, kind of like the birth certificate that was NEVER released.. Lefties are just going insane..

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

With a GOP congress so what. They'll just stonewall or ignore it.

The only way Trump's corruption will ever be dealt with is time. He's so corrupt even with a congress on his side they'll be forced to deal with him soon...or maybe not because the GOP is a right-wing power hungry group who may look the other way until their voted out.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimmyJones63

You "republitards" (I can use childish names too) are quick to deflect every comment back as "yeah but hillary/obama" etc etc, but still none of you seem to address the issue of his tax returns which he's still hiding. Why can't you people admit that your Dear Leader has flaws too, and that you absolutely should question them? Lemmings spring to mind.

And before you start with the shillary nonsense, I wouldn't have voted for either of them.

However much you eat up his words, logic dictates that you should scrutinise them as with any leader.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd dive a bullet for Trump before letting Pence be President. That bastard better not fk this up and get impeached or resign.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I agree, phone calls are better than riots. These people are doing what they feel is right, and not destroying their communities and becoming violent with their own fellow protestors. I give a thumbs up to this
for practicing what they feel is their civic duty.

As it stands though, nothing will stop the alpha males from wrestling back control of our society from all the women and girly men who have made this country a joke in the international spotlight, with foreign leaders even petting Obama like a dog in some cases. Real men, men of action, men of force are ready to lead again!

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
how will he deal with it? He resigns in less than a year, and leaves us to deal with D-Bag Pence.

I wonder if you would wager money on that? Because all the members who bet their life on Trump dropping out before election all reneged. He is here for eight (8) years, enjoy it

a reply to: sdcigarpig

All of the investigations, all of the hours and money spent on such, what all has it turned up? Not one bit of evidence that could be used to convict, not one shred of anything that says guilty.

Well that is bound to be the outcome when people who can testify keep dying, some the day before going to court. Not to mention that the FBI director straight up said normal people would be indicted, but he basically admitted she is above the law.
edit on 11-20-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-20-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Why is a concern for you that Ivanka went to that dinner? Why would you want media presence at a dinner?

Can you give a source for your claim of Trump's charity being under investigation for racketeering?

Not his charity..his fake university ..and he just settled the RICO suit admitting he ran a fraud stealing millions of dollars from thousands of Americans.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Why is a concern for you that Ivanka went to that dinner? Why would you want media presence at a dinner?

Can you give a source for your claim of Trump's charity being under investigation for racketeering?

Not his charity..his fake university ..and he just settled the RICO suit admitting he ran a fraud stealing millions of dollars from thousands of Americans.

no admission of guilt so.. no he isnt guilty due to the settlement terms.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Washington Post? Is that the same Washington Post that colluded with the Clinton campaign as uncovered by Wikileaks?

When are we going to start blacklisting all of the fake news sites? We already have several right?

Time to add WaPo, HuffPo, NYTimes, CNN, etc.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

What is a white nationalist?

It's funny how quickly you allowed yourself to be brainwashed into repeating that term.

Have you ever said that term before the Bannon articles started coming out in the mainstream media?

Be honest. If the answer is no, it is time to reevaluate your opinions and beliefs.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Do you know a guy named Ben Shapiro? He's an anti SJW Conservative that feared Bannon too.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

proud American chico Nationalist right here. I love my monster truck shows, my wrestling, my trash tv, guns, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Ford Trucks. I love my freedom of speech. I love my right to succeed and not feel guilty about it. I love my Nation.

posted on Nov, 21 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Why is it Hilary gets a free pass for her many transgressions, from so many concerned citizens....... but if Trump sneezes in public.... it's germ warfare?

How come when an American politician got on TV and said... In order to read the bill you must pass the bill..... the phones in the White House didnt become a log jammed mess?? Where are these concerned citizens?

What is an an American politician already being proven a pervert...... doing back in American politics?

I could go on and on with examples of this......this is not a matter of political affiliation. It is a reflection of all of us. "We the People" dont even mind perverts running the show..... We dont even mind convicted felons holding power over us.

We let them convince us that if you dont wear a seat belt..... your a criminal.. a menace....worthy of punishment.

Somethings very wrong with all of us. Lowlifes, opportunist, liars, thieves. It is one thing to vote in a person who is corrupt..... it is completely different to allow them to remain more than 5 minutes after we found out.... and that is what we do and have done for decades. Allowed them to prosper. At times we even reward them.

We have to be Americans first and party members second. The moment one of our leaders, no matter who they are or what party they belong to do does something that goes against our mutual beliefs .... they be removed and never be allowed return.
We have to at least be able to agree that when those we elect get caught telling a lie to us.... they no longer have a job running American government and will be immediately replaced.
Lie to us about Weapons of mass destruction .......gone
Tell us you remember landing under heavy gunfire......... gone
It is to all our benefit that we become ZERO tolerant to being lied to. We must respect ourselves before those elected will respect us. Show them all that lying to us is a career ending move..
Only we can weed the garden..... it wont weed itself.... and you gotta start somewhere.
We have become like a battered wife..... coping with our situation by convincing ourselves it's not as bad as it could be....instead of demanding better treatment and moving out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join