It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional phones jammed by calls for Trump conflict-of-interest investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Geez, only about half the top brass at the DNC was forced to resign. I wonder what Donna Brazille and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is up to lately? Had to throw someone under the bus...

I don't know, I voted for Johnson, but watching the republicans lose their minds is bringing a smile to my face. What would show up if you email was hacked?

(post by BubbaJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

a reply to: BubbaJoe

Geez, only about half the top brass at the DNC was forced to resign. I wonder what Donna Brazille and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is up to lately? Had to throw someone under the bus...

What would show up if you email was hacked?

Nothing so damn personal that I would need a team of lawyers and Bleachbit to keep them from getting out.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

People are also pissed that Trump, for some reason, wants his children to play a huge role in our gov't. For example, having Ivanka at a state dinner with Japan while Trump refused to allow reporters access. Another valid concern.

Hmmm . . . state dinner with Japanese????????? You would be stupid NOT to bring family.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

They've thrown everything including the kitchen sink at Trump, at this point they have scraped right through the bottom of the barrel.

It's so fun watching liberals implode.

Didn't you know....there are 5 steps to get to acceptance....

unfortunately for extreme liberals for some reason they are stuck in an infinite loop on stages 1-4

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

You mean like how Democrats ignored Benghazi, Whitewater, email scandals, pay-to-play, primary rigging and Wikileaks for a year and a half?

Maybe you should clean your own house before making judgments about others.

All of those things have been investigated a 100 times over and no charges, maybe the republicans need to be charged with false prosecution. Asshats.

Only because she holds enough sway with the government to weasle her way out of it. I don't care what the investigation concluded. Hillary should be in jail over Benghazi. She did nothing, while Americans died at the hands of "moderate" Muslims. She is a treasonous, lying, sociopath. She reeks of corruption. Her followers are just as pathetic as she is.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

So you dont care that the GOP, the very people who have the most to gain from Clinton being charged criminally, have found nothing? You still think she is guilty?

The GOP smear campaign is so good. Another thing to add to the pile of reasons Clinton lost.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I love how the liberals keep saying he is not letting the press pool in! Well, if the media lied it's ass off at every turn and is still trying to whine about every time he moves, I see no reason to invite or tell them anything. Reap what you sow and all of that!

Waaaaaaa, Waaaaaaa!

edit on 19/11/16 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Screw the media,they are obviously for the liberal's so any chance of trying to put Trump in a darker light they will jump at chance,just starting

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Konduit

I don't expect a Trump supporter to understand any of this but if the tables were turned and it was Clinton who took office refusing to release her taxes while also being under investigation for racketeering I'm sure conservatives wouldn't be imploding at all or anything. Nope, totally fine with it I'm sure.

Ignorance.

Trump is said to be worth over 400 billion.... and if I had that kind of money I would NOT show my taxes either.... His TAXABLE income is larger than a small country..... so what I hear is nothing more than jealousy....

Whinny spoiled little bltzhes.......

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Divide by 10. He is worth closer to 4 billion.

As for the conflict of interest, his daughter has said she doesn't want to be part of the government and that she will be running part of his company. That makes this a meeting between a political official, the President elect, and a private citizen with financial ties to the President elect. The meeting only happened because Trump is the President elect.

That makes this a case of leveraging US political power with a possibility for personal financial gain. Not saying anything did happen, I wasn't in the room, but this is the type of thing that does have the potential for abuse and corruption...
edit on 19-11-2016 by daerath because: z

edit on 19-11-2016 by daerath because: z

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I stop trusting Trump after he appointed a White Nationalist as adviser. Believe me if given the chance, the White Nationalists would shred the Constitution.

His choice for Attorney General was turned down for a Federal judge post because of his racism. Just because the Congress is dominated by the GOP does not mean they will rubber stamp his choices. Jeff Sessions would be a good place for them to draw the line. They need to demonstrate to Trump that he cannot get everything he wants all the time.

More to the point: he made a $25 million settlement to avoid being found guilty of fraud. That's pretty much a confession of guilt.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Boy, it would be a shame if this caught steam and an investigation opened.

Damn shame.

I say full investigation for him and the Clintons and their foundation.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

OK, I'll say it. If there was no donation to the Congress Critter then the callers were just wasting their time. Congress Critters have more important things to do than listen to bleating. The election is over and they are safe for the next few years.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Whining little bitches is all. That's all they've got.

This is like the girlfriend you cheated on after you both went on a crazed spree, spun up and dialing 911 anonymously reporting a local drug-dealer as you push some pills out to some kids who stopped by your crack house.

They're both pretty jacked up, and nobody looks all too clean or innocent when a bright light and mirror is shoved in their face. Leave them be already. The election is over.

Quit being whinny little bitches and get over yourselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You know ... Congressional phones were jammed for the Obamacare votes too, but they passed it anyway so we could see what's inside it.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I stop trusting Trump after he appointed a White Nationalist as adviser. Believe me if given the chance, the White Nationalists would shred the Constitution.

His choice for Attorney General was turned down for a Federal judge post because of his racism. Just because the Congress is dominated by the GOP does not mean they will rubber stamp his choices. Jeff Sessions would be a good place for them to draw the line. They need to demonstrate to Trump that he cannot get everything he wants all the time.

More to the point: he made a $25 million settlement to avoid being found guilty of fraud. That's pretty much a confession of guilt.

Seriously, he settled to put this crap behind him so he wouldn't have that hanging over his head while trying to appoint people to his cabinet in peace....use some sense.

edit on 19-11-2016 by Darkphoenix77 because: clarification

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Trump is said to be worth over 400 billion.... and if I had that kind of money I would NOT show my taxes either.... His TAXABLE income is larger than a small country..... so what I hear is nothing more than jealousy....

Whinny spoiled little bltzhes.......

Umm... no

He's worth somewhere between 700 million and 8 billion. Trump claims 8 billion more moderate estimates claim 4 billion. Worth noting, Trump says his worth is mostly based on what he values his name at and that it varies day to day rather than actual tangible assets.

Also worth noting, in 1980 he was worth a billion. 1 billion in 1980 dollars is worth $3 today by CPI and $6 by purchasing power, which means that in nearly 40 years he has only increased his net worth by about 25% and that's if you take his $8 billion figure. If you use the moderate $4 billion number his net worth has declined despite all of his so called genius business moves.

In any event, it doesn't say much for his business skills.

As far as his taxable income goes, Trump takes tax breaks meant for people who make $50k and less in a year. He does a good job at hiding his taxable income, which means he has very little.
edit on 19-11-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, because it's the same as someone increasing 25% from the time they got an entry level job to when they are near retirement.... nope. How many people are in his position, and above? There's only so many individuals operating at his level, and it's difficult to maintain, let alone advance.
edit on 19-11-2016 by SignalMal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join