It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump University Settles Fraud Claims for $25 Million

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You don't just shell out $25 million needlessly. Trump is a fraud. Hillary was crucified for less so maybe consider pulling your heads out of your #sses for once.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why is 25 million a reasonable amount?

Is that comparable to the University earnings?

It was estimated at 40 million when he was sued in 2013 for the same thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

You don't just shell out $25 million needlessly. Trump is a fraud. Hillary was crucified for less so maybe consider pulling your heads out of your #sses for once.

I am pretty sure I just explained why Trump & his attorneys felt they "needed" to settle -- even though Trump may have not felt he was guilty of fraud.

Hillary wasn't crucified any more than Trump was. If you think that's true, maybe it's your head that's up your #ss.

I didn't vote for either of them. I voted for Johnson hoping the LIbertarians would get 5%. I feel like I used my vote as wisely as I could.

edit on 20-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Johnson was an extremely unwise vote. And if you really believe they were crucified the same I'd love to read the thousands of emails from the RNC and Trump campaign to compare with the 1000s bled out from the Hillary camp every day leading up to the election.

You're fooling yourself to believe Trump settled for any reason other than he's a fraud.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join