It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we kicked off the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by lizzardsamok

Do you REALLY believe the CRAP posted on that ridiculous site? I hate to burst your bubble but this guy says this is an alien base.

I guess DISNEY has control of the moon. Look at the lower right hand corner. This is from a television show.

End of story.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Do you honestly believe Nazis are on the moon? I'd like to see your evidence for this "claim".

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

You would think they would have at least cropped out the Disney logo.

Although some might say that Disney coppied this logo when they originally saw it to help with confusion and disinformation, the same way many say that George lucas has "real" space ship designs in his Star Wars movies in order to aid in the government cover up. Ah some people . . .

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

How would they provide supplies to the base, food water, oxygen etc.?

Supplies would not last long on the moon. There would need to be continued missions to the moon in order to sustain a base. These trips would be witnessed by anyone who looked through a telescope at the moon.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
it wouldnt surprise me there was a base on the moon i mean NASA itself has proven the moon didnt even come from the Sol system its from somewhere else.
Personally i believe they are watching us because they made/put us/something on earth because our physiology is modern and we have modern human skeletons dating back hundreds of thousands and iirc millions of years.
but thats my 2c

P.S. i realize my theory is crackpot

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I agree with these points fully, did you accidentally click to reply to my post? because I think you were intending to respond to mystiq

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Turiddu]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

You are correct mystiq was my intended response, however I guess because I was reading your post I accidentally responded to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
See their bases in craters (although their certainly are some interesting photos of anomolies on the surface that are debated all the time) on the far side of the moon? I wasn't aware that we had our own private spaceships in our garage. All you have for where they are located is there word, and some very fuzzy photographs. Obviously they would have to transport some supplies, although with water, they could grow alot underground. And theres that large beautiful planet nearby with plenty of water! Theres lots of disclosures about nazis and the moon. Commander X was right on. There are also abductee reports. I believe theres an ark on the moon, and a base with hybrid children.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
What is the need to return to the moon? There is no oil on the moon

If it was found that there was life on Mars then there could be oil. That is where the interest is. Oil seems more important than water. Why is there probes landing on Saturn's Titan and not on Jupiter's Europa?

It takes six feet of earth shielding to screen out the lethal radiation from the sun. Humans will not make it to Mars unshielded. I doubt they went to the moon unshielded.

The moon is a great place to mine, refine and manufacture things too heavy to be cost effective to shoot out of earth's gravity well. Methane Hydrogine and water can all be farmed from deposits in space, as well as everything but Nitrogen which can be litterally farmed on the moon.

The moon is the logical depot for purification and storage. which would remain at a safe distance but easily accessable to earth. Things fall from orbit. Things are left behind in deep space. The moon follows the earth.

Man will do nothing of scale in space without the moon as it's primary base of operation off planet.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Wouldn't you think we would avoid messing with the moon, because if we inadvertanly destroy it or just damage it, there would be a huge impact on the planet below. THe moon controlls the tides and several other forces on earth as well.

I would think that this is the reason the international space station has been put in place of a moon base.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

By extension of your reasoning we should put no satellites around the earth.

Gravity works under the same power/distance constraints as magnetism. A close small object can have more pull than a distant large object, and the cumulative effect of the compounded overlap in the wave forms of multiple small objects cycles are additive.

So if three large satellites are on the same side of the earth during a particular moment in their seperate and different orbits, their gravitational effect is the sum of the three objects pull.

That could be weaponized if the satellites were large and made of asteroids which can weigh tons to the teaspoonful.

You put the weights into completely different orbits and synchronize the location with a high tide somewhere.

You could gradually pull enemy satellites off their correct orbits.

It could also play havoc with the gravity maps used to control altitude in ICBMs. You could cause missiles to completely miss their targets.

Accuracy is a big problem with silo penetrating ICBMs which travel thousands of miles to target. Normal gravity variance if not accounted for would be enough to cause them to fail their mission through inaccuracy.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't know much about the subject, and maybe that's a good thing. But the idea of an alien presence on the other side of the Moon holds some water for me. There are some very interesting arguments for there being an alien presence throughout human history, including all out intervention by way of the world religions. There are serious questions that cannot be adequately answered when it comes to ancient structures and locales, mystifying accuracies of calendars and positions of artifacts.

I think it's important to not always take things too literal, but also not to assume that just because humans were less technologically advanced, they were somehow less capable of being intelligent.

If we are being visited by an alien species, that species exists on the dark side of the moon. it's the perfect place to lay low for the last i dont know how many thousand years and watch this great experiment unfold.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

The satelites have been put in orbit over time, but who is to say that these haven't effected the climate here down on our little planet? But if the moon were destroyed inadvertanly than there would be definite severe consequenses on our climates and oceans.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I heard about alien bases (large cities) on the dark side of the Moon. However, it is a fact that the Human community keeps away from further Moon landing. For what reason?

Yes the grays (disguised demons) have many bases and spaceship activity on the dark side of the moon. The demons also can fire beam weapons, such as the fictional DC comics villain Darkseid (pronounced "dark side").

Let me know please if any posters can link to an online artwork available of this (bases, ships, grays) on the dark side of the moon.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To answer the question, the US and USSR landed on the moon several times in the 1950s, and US on Mars in 1953. First US moon landing was in Oct. 1952, under Truman. Russians started moon landing after US.

I have information on other conspiracies to post in other forums time permitting, such as 9/11 which was done by remote control by US secret govt (inc. FEMA), not by Bin Laden.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
US took over Nazi communication w/ the grays after WW II, and is in cahoots w/ the grays. A Russian proble to Mars was shot down by the grays in 1999.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join