It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we kicked off the moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I heard somewhere that we really did go to the moon and that when we got there that the astronuants saw craft and alien bases. The craft they saw were moving in a aggressive formation i heard and the astronuants went back into their Pod. Is this true or am i being lied to?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I heard about alien bases (large cities) on the dark side of the Moon. However, it is a fact that the Human community keeps away from further Moon landing. For what reason?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I don't believe this story, but I must add that if there is anyone out there who could or do such a thing, they probably should. We have done nothing but mess up our own planet, I can't imagine that we have any business "branching out" beyond it when we are so irresponsible on our own globe.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I dont believe we were kicked off the moon, i have seen a dody film clip of a landing on a moon in a alien spaceship on some type of landing pad but this looked very iffy. But yeah the darkside of the moon is a very intresting topic, that not alot if known about.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
To me there is not a shadow of a doubt that we were kicked out of the moon by aliens. How can you explain the fact that we have not been back to the moon for 30 years without any valable reasons. It's so easy to go on the moon (compared to mars for example), and send people, rovers or other stuffs for study, but nothing is done anymore. It's all seen : we're not welcome outhere.
Considering the fact that extraterrestrials are visiting us, the moon is the perfect "relay" to earth for them. They probably make us understand : "ok we leave you relatively quiet on earth, but moon is for us" or something like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Neil Armstrong said when he arrived back from the moon there up there and there not making cheese. Do a Google search -warned off the moon-.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It's not called THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON...That's a Pink Floyd album.

I think you mean THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
The Dark Side of the Moon Is the far side of the moon! Except for the areas that the aliens have hangars lit up with special lights to protect there Space Crafts from Metorites ...

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGE
It's not called THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON...That's a Pink Floyd album.

I think you mean THE FAR SIDE OF THE MOON.

And its a bloody ledgendary Album too! Timeless as the moon itself.

If we were kicked off the moon, why can we go to mars with apparent impunity? So much impunity thats its almost welcome, Aliens polishing solar
cells on the rovers etc????

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
instar says:

"If we were kicked off the moon, why can we go to mars with apparent impunity? So much impunity thats its almost welcome, Aliens polishing solar

As my colleague Mr. Asteroid will attest (since both he and I were working for NASA during the 'misunderstanding' we had with the Fnorkk back in 1970-72), we have, as a part of our secret treaty with them, agreed to remove ourselves from the Moon, and they are dismantling their Mars bases which will allow us to settle there.

Obviously, that have not completed their work on Mars, which is why we have all the documented proof of boxes, small critters (which the Fnorkk kept as pets), etc.

As far as I know (and I haven't been briefed for over four years) negotiations are still going on over us licensing their Screaming Spinning Mercury Miniscule-Gravity Motor that we were allowed to install in the TR3-B.

However, this delay is understandable, given the incredibly stupid actions that Hitler and the SS had with them when they visited the Moon in 1942.

Time will tell....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Yo, you makin fun of old cletus?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
instar says:

"If we were kicked off the moon, why can we go to mars with apparent impunity? So much impunity thats its almost welcome, Aliens polishing solar

As my colleague Mr. Asteroid will attest (since both he and I were working for NASA during the 'misunderstanding' we had with the Fnorkk back in 1970-72), we have, as a part of our secret treaty with them, agreed to remove ourselves from the Moon, and they are dismantling their Mars bases which will allow us to settle there.

Obviously, that have not completed their work on Mars, which is why we have all the documented proof of boxes, small critters (which the Fnorkk kept as pets), etc.

As far as I know (and I haven't been briefed for over four years) negotiations are still going on over us licensing their Screaming Spinning Mercury Miniscule-Gravity Motor that we were allowed to install in the TR3-B.

However, this delay is understandable, given the incredibly stupid actions that Hitler and the SS had with them when they visited the Moon in 1942.

Time will tell....
Hey i cant handle any more of this crap im outa here.....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Read The Orion Project, hehe...

Seeing as how we made multiple trips to the moon, and many orbits of it, so yes, even on the dark side of it... No, the idea we were "scared off" doesn't hold water. Are there recordings of UFO sightings by the Apollo astronauts? The answer seems to be yes, but bases? No, I've never seen any compelling evidence for that....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
here is an excellent selection of topics related to this here:
www.aliendave.com...

All of this is true, every time we went in space we were followed, when we got there to moon it was already inhabited hence the term "man IN the moon" in meaning inside underground.
Check NASA's density recordings of the moon, youll find If you could place the moon in water it would float like a "styrofoam ball".
ITS EMPTIED OF MATERIAL THROUGHOUT !!!

And heres a square object clearlly not natural.

Its the US navy's site so all you "SCOFFERS" can arguee with the navy over its credibilty......

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

Set resolution to 1 pixel=1 kilometer.

Set latitude to -2, longitude to 311

-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you dont belive me im fine with that.
If you dont belive the testimony of Russian and American astronauts themselves or the US Navy there is no hope for you in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lizzard, thanks for the link again.

I heard that some Amatuer Ham Radio Operators intercepted some radio tx between NASA, Neil and Buzz which was quite uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm non scientific to say the least.

I'll post some links l8r.

Strange how man never exploited the moon isn't it, considering we have gone against our nature not too.

I don't think we know all there is too know about the Appollo missions.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
What is the need to return to the moon? There is no oil on the moon

If it was found that there was life on Mars then there could be oil. That is where the interest is. Oil seems more important than water. Why is there probes landing on Saturn's Titan and not on Jupiter's Europa?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oil
what great source of energy.

Check this link out.

www.asi.org...

Apart from power source, how about using the moon as platform to educate our primitive space fairing minds for starters.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why non scientific ham signals?

well I knew a handicapped ham operator from cocoa,Florida, which is maybe 20 mins from cape canaveral here in florida.
And he told me this stuff long ago and had tapes then of their voice coms,
It was easy to listen in cause nasa used reg radio which had a strong signal at cape and it was picked up by lots if not all of the hams then ,
cause it was cool and illegal then to listen, like hacking today.
Astronauts even operate ham in space sometimes.
www.arrl.org...

note still happens -lol shhhh

I think some tapes are online still,

I heard so much from them talk about diff amazing things. the astronuats were genuinely afraid of what they saw, and were asked to proceed..... brave men

The reason nonbelivers thought they didnt go was the images.
the shadows in pictures were wrong,
the reason they were was some were edited by nasa and some were not.
the ones that were edited were cropped
the others nasa missed but nobody caught on then.
If you look close at shadows youll notice 2 light sources!
1 from sun and 1 other above him at close range.....

Whew that took awhile....

[edit on 26-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
lizard, here's a quote from the Clementine site:

"During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available."

Wow! 1.8 million images, many of which were later merged into a single big picture. Do you think that that square picture just might be either a piece of a mosiac which was inadvertently placed in the wrong area or was shot at a different sensitivity level?

Or are you going to build the "Lizardsamok Large Apartment Project Theory" based on a single picture you can't explain?

Either way, it ought to be good for a couple of laughs, right?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
lizard, here's a quote from the Clementine site:

"During its two-month orbit of the Moon in 1994, Clementine captured 1.8 million images of the Moon's surface. The Laboratory provides the Clementine Lunar Image Browser as a courtesy to scientific researchers, as well as the general public, and you are welcome to browse the over 170,000 images that are available."

Wow! 1.8 million images, many of which were later merged into a single big picture. Do you think that that square picture just might be either a piece of a mosiac which was inadvertently placed in the wrong area or was shot at a different sensitivity level?

Or are you going to build the "Lizardsamok Large Apartment Project Theory" based on a single picture you can't explain?

Either way, it ought to be good for a couple of laughs, right?

Wow! That's the first I ever heard of that, and it makes complete sense

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join