It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Man Jokes About Voting For Trump, Gets Shot To Death

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I know they probably had been talking trash to each other. Black dude goes for the kill joke on the mexican dude saying "and i voted for trump too mfer" laughs and mexican dude walks away gets gun and shoots black dude and girlfriend. Probably said more extreme stuff then the trump comment in atlanta which is largely black populated. Church bar lol yeah.

Probably 12 hype men exaggerated the joke or jokes on the shooter making him murderous in his rage.

If the girlfriend said the trump comment wasn't what caused it then it was probably something way funnier and way racist.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
These vicious animals are an example of what we voted against by voting Trump in office. Now Trump has to weed out all of the operatives in government that have condoned this behavior.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Violence is never the answer.

According to the woman with him that night that also was shot she had this to say,

www.ajc.com...

Walker said she doesn’t think the Trump comment led to the incident and that the alleged shooter was looking for trouble.

Odd your source leaves that detail out. So odd!

But what if she's wrong ?

Did she make the statement while under medication?

She was shot too.

Odd nobody thought about that before

I will take her word over anybodys, propaganda master X.

! man claimed he voted for trump and that started the argument and that argument led to the hispanic guy to shoot him, you do the math. The girl can claim that "she thinks he did not shoot him because he voted for trump" all she likes but it means zilch. If she is a hilary supporter one would expect her to make a comment like that as we have seen them minimize any violence that was conducted by "liberals" on many occasions.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FocusedWolf

originally posted by: loam
Now you know why there was such a secret Trump vote.

Not all democrats are criminals but all criminals are democrats.

Anyone brave enough to have a Trump bumper sticker here?

I can tell you , here in Georgia we dont cotton too well to a Clinton.
And I toned it down for the poor afraid Clinton voters and to be PC as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Honestly, this just sounds like a normal drunken bar brawl, gone bad! This doesn't seem like it was just an argument over politics. Was there a political slur thrown in...sure, but it was most likely not the mitigating factor of this argument going violent.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To paraphrase what the man said to the Latino.

"I voted for Trump and your ass will be gone by next week"

Obviously the hint at being deported out of America set the nice gentleman off. So sure wax poetic all you want the facts look exactly as reported. The black man insinuated his vote for Trump gets the Latino Deported leading to the Latino shooting the black man. The troubling thing is watching progressive liberals right it off and are ok with this violence cause " she said it wasn't about Trump". That is pathetic, those attitudes are why we voted for Trump and you still perpetuate it, please keep it going for 8 years and destroy democrats chances at anything ever again.

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But there is no alt-left .. let's not talk about that. Mainly because a huge proportion of liberals are alt-left.

posted on Nov, 19 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

That's what he gets!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE TRUMPS HATE!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sad story about a man getting shot and killed because he was joking around with another man about voting for Trump.

What was the sad part of the story?

Why is this surprising to anyone?

How many people will the Trumpstappo sh!t on before they figure out that there are repercussions for sh!tting on people?

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why would yu be annoyed by ads? Nothing is free, especially on the internet. Web sites aren't free to run. They have a right for you to watch 10 seconds of ads before queuing the video.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It sounds like the argument was initially started over something else, not voting for Trump.

The guy threw that bit in at the end as a jab or insult.

posted on Nov, 20 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The brain washing on both sides is strong.

Can't say i'm surprised though, with all of Soros' planning in this, divide and conquer seems to be winning atm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join