It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta Man Jokes About Voting For Trump, Gets Shot To Death

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Being from Georgia, you cant believe anything an AJC reporter stated on the record or not. As far as the paper goes , we dont even line our outhouse seats with it anymore. They are "Dyin on the Vine"The only thing keepin em goin is the amount of good coupons in the center. We take those out and discard the rest of the rubbish

edit on 11/16/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

So which part of the story is true? None of it, only the part that claims the man was shot for voting for Trump, or the paraphrased quote by the witness stating she didn't believe it was politically motivated?

It's this selective belief in whatever confirms polarizing biases that is so distrurbing.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

So which part of the story is true? None of it, only the part that claims the man was shot for voting for Trump, or the paraphrased quote by the witness stating she didn't believe it was politically motivated?

It's this selective belief in whatever confirms polarizing biases that is so distrurbing.

The person that did the shooting voted for Trump, so actually, that pretty easily proves it was not because the second person voted for Trump, without extreme lack of rational thought.

What amuses me is you people are surprised Republicans had guns and people got shot.
edit on 16-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

ummm... no.

Incorrect.

Wrong.

Try again please.

Mitchell Mormon Jr, aged 32, was gunned down outside of Church bar on Edgewood Avenue around 3am on Saturday.

Walker said Mormon jokingly told the man he voted for Trump.

edit on 16-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

The person that did the shooting voted for Trump, so actually, that pretty easily proves it was not because the second person voted for Trump, without extreme lack of rational thought.

Well that's an interesting development. Do you have a source for that?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

All? None? Wth the AJC , who knows ? We know that someone was shot and killed and a witness wounded , thats about it

Breaking News: The only local stations that bring Trump into it is the AJC
Go figure,,,

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There's also the possibility that the guy was lookin for a fight with anyone that conveyed any positive reference to Trump.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

All? None? Wth the AJC , who knows ? We know that someone was shot and killed and a witness wounded , thats about it

Breaking News: The only local stations that bring Trump into it is the AJC
Go figure,,,

Man do you ever get the feeling that we're the puppets?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

The person that did the shooting voted for Trump

And where did you get that "fact" from ? Did I not state I am sitting here posting in Georgia , not far from where it happened ? Watching the LOCAL NEWS.The Georgia News ?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Since your seeing it locally, are there any extra quotes that the on air news might have covered that were not mentioned in the article?

Something someone said earlier in the thread has my ear hairs standing on end.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok . let us get the story straight. The man , an African American , was shot and killed by a Hispanic man. Allegedly , the deceased made a joke about voting for Trump and the alleged killer would soon be gone. The alleged killer produced a firearm and opened fire.
And take this with a grain of salt , as the police have yet to make an official statement

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Since your seeing it locally, are there any extra quotes that the on air news might have covered that were not mentioned in the article?

Dont know about that , but read my post right above this one

And again , the only mention of Trump is coming from the AJC and the "far out there" websites.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

originally posted by: carewemust
Let me guess.. They were both Black? Democrat policies have thoroughly screwed the Black communities.

BTW.. That website has a lot of nerve, playing a COMMERCIAL before the important video. I closed it.

You must dont read to well.

Your opinion is noted. But here's some chow for thought..

If you post to ATS expect all manner of responses. Sometimes I don't read referenced articles, and watch videos, before commenting. That's allowed. "Guessing"..is what I did. That's allowed too!

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Dont know about that , but read my post right above this one

And again , the only mention of Trump is coming from the AJC and the "far out there" websites.

I don't know how accurate, but perhaps this adds some insight:

A man was shot and killed outside a popular Atlanta bar after he got into an argument with a Latino man, jokingly telling him he would be deported by President-Elect Donald Trump.
Mitchell Mormon Jr., 32, was on a date with Shaunita Walker and as the two were leaving the bar, she told WSBTV she realized she had left her phone inside. When Walker went back into the bar to retrieve it, she said a man tried to talk to her and said something disrespectful to her.
“And Mitchell was like, ‘What did he say to you?’” Walker told WSBTV.
That is when Mormon and the Hispanic man started arguing back and forth, with Mormon jokingly telling the man he would be deported under Trump eventually.

Source for Above

ETA: If accurate, this kinda puts a whole new coat of paint on things.
edit on 16-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone
Well , it does "expand" on the what the AJC is saying. But , wonder where Breitbart got this ?
ETA

she told WSBTV

Just checked. That is out there now.And WSB-TV is a well respected news station in Georgia (and has been for a hunnert years)
Take it as you will.For now.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Well , it does "expand" on the what the AJC is saying. But , wonder where Breitbart got this ?

I wonder too...but it DOES seem like a more realistic sequence of events. Maybe Bannon, now being considered for Trump's cabinet wanted to make sure the actual info got out quickly, to head off any disaster. It wouldn't be a stretch that he has some close ties with Atl PD.
edit on 16-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Actually , probably WSB-TV as stated above.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Actually , probably WSB-TV as stated above.

yep...even more likely.

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Now you know why there was such a secret Trump vote.

Not all democrats are criminals but all criminals are democrats.

Anyone brave enough to have a Trump bumper sticker here?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join