It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won Both Popular ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) And Electoral College Votes ( 306-232)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Final #Election2016 numbers

#PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750

#ElectoralCollege vote #Trump 306 #Clinton 232

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts. Knowing the Democrat media have been dragging their liberal feet giving Michigan to Trump – finally they did, with Arizona finally declared two days ago – Trump now has the 309. Except for the twitter posts, the popular vote number still need to be updated in Wikipedia or MSM media – which may take another few days because the liberals are still reeling and recovering from Trump-shock victory. If I’m wrong, I won’t hesitate to change the numbers. It’s the job of the establishment media to tell the people the final numbers when it’s out there already.

As of 11/13/16, CNN and Wikipedia are showing different numbers.

Example below: As of 11/13/16 CNN and Wikipedia quote same electoral vote number for Hillary Clinton but not with Trump – CNN still using the 290, Wikipedia 306 EV. They also differ when it comes to popular votes – CNN has more for Clinton, Wikipedia has less.

Remember, CNN projected a Trump popular vote victory when all ballots are counted. Then CNN claim “design flaw” for the projection.

Link

We know that the mainstream media has been caught lying, time and again. Recently we have also seen how reports by mainstream media have been debunked by social media and not just in the U.S. As an example what happened in Germany during New Years Eve was being hidden by authorities and the media until people in social media reported differently. It was later found that the authorities and media were hiding the truth and the statements made by people in social media were in fact the truth. In the U.S. similar events have occurred which authorities and the mainstream media have tried to hide, and through social media and only after people started reporting the opposite was the truth found.

These posts in twitter include statements made by Judge Jeanine Pirro. We also do know that the mainstream media has been very slow in reporting the results. During the election results i kept switching through different channels to find that CNN was one of the slowest news media channels to update their numbers. Taking them hours to update their numbers when other news channels already had the numbers updated.

We know that Soros, and his "brainless zombies" are part of the globalist agenda to try to destabilize the U.S. from within, so it is no wonder that the mainstream media would be slow in reporting that it seems that Trump also got the popular vote, despite the election fraud and other dirty tactics done by the DNC as the wikileaks show.

As of note, CNN itself at first was reporting that Trump would win the popular vote, now they are saying "it was a flaw". Yet, CNN, and Wikipedia, among others is still showing Trump winning 290 electoral votes and Clinton having 232. When other websites have already reported two days ago that Trump won 306 electoral college votes.

I am guessing the left wing media is waiting to see what happens with the protests to see if they can "switch the results and get Hillary into office by using yet more dirty tactics", and we will only see the final count weeks down the road.

We shall see what happens and see whether it is true and Trump won also the popular vote...

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

edit on 13-11-2016 by DrumsRfun because: All caps title

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So, what was that people were saying about a "broken system"?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

I thought it was Trump that brought it up.

My assumption was you people were going to do something about it, but it's all quiet now that you've won.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are the protesters intelligent enough to understand this?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The crybabies will go into total meltdown now that they dont even have their "hillary won the popular vote" excuse .

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Ohanka

I thought it was Trump that brought it up.

My assumption was you people were going to do something about it, but it's all quiet now that you've won.

It is anything but all quiet.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I am guessing the left wing media is waiting to see what happens with the protests to see if they can "switch the results and get Hillary into office by using yet more dirty tactics", and we will only see the final count weeks down the road.

Or trying to keep the popular vote mentality going to keep the riots going so they can cover full time and still feel relevant If he has actually won popular and electoral, don't know how they can spin this...but they will.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Am I missing something? CNN is still showing Hilary as the popular winner as well as google. You guys are way too gullible.

Maybe it's because all his information was a day old? Unless some dip on wordpress has some inside info?

2016 Election Results
edit on 13-11-2016 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A Wordpress blog that anyone with basic computer skills could create is your source.

Move along folks...move along.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
The crybabies will go into total meltdown now that they dont even have their "hillary won the popular vote" excuse .

Why didn't Republicans protest when Obama won in 2008 and 2012? They disliked Obama, as much as Democrats dislike Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts.

Because Twitter is the best and most reliable source for information?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The crybabies who are concerned about the crybabies you speak of will keep posting # like this to keep flaming the bs.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Fox News Election Headquarters.

This matches the one from CNN and was just updated.

It would appear someone is making up numbers and your source is bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I tried to tell you guys this several days ago.
And they are still counting.
There was no way She will / can / could win the PV.
CNN and others won't updated their numbers until forced to do so.

Buck

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
He didn't win the popular vote as of today these are the totals.

Donald Trump 60,350,241 (47.3%)
Hillary Clinton 60,981,118 (47.79%)

And a lot of uncounted votes are in California and new York so odds are good it's not going to change.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Update: Anyone asking where I got the figures, it was from twitter posts.

Because Twitter is the best and most reliable source for information?

probably The New York Times and CNN are the most reliable source for information.

// end sarcasm.
edit on 13-11-2016 by HeywoodFloyd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why didn't Republicans protest when Obama won in 2008 and 2012? They disliked Obama, as much as Democrats dislike Trump.

They did...you all fell for it and bought MOAR GUNS AND AMMO!!! God bless the NRA and their main contributors, the gun and ammo manufacturers themselves!!! Why wouldn't they want to scare you into buying more and joining their cause with a subscription fee?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Be a lot higher# for Trump if they didn't count the 3 Million illegal votes.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

And again CNN, wikip[edia, etc are still reporting Trump only won 290 EC votes, when other news media sources already gave Trump 306 EC votes.

by Michael Patrick Leahy 11 Nov 2016

Forty-six of the electoral college votes President-elect Donald Trump won on his way to a resounding 306 to 232 electoral college victory over Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton came from three states where his combined margin of victory was only 108,600 votes.

108,600 Votes Swing 46 Electoral College Votes to Donald Trump

IT’S CONFIRMED! MICHIGAN GOES RED!

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This spreadsheet, compiled by David Wasserman shows Hillary winning the popular vote..

LINK

No kewl hashtags though sorry...

edit on 13/11/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join