It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won Both Popular ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) And Electoral College Votes ( 306-232)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
In other News! People that didn't vote have once again outnumbered people that do. Will their voices be heard? Or will the winning camp of 25.5% endlessly cry "stfu there are more of us!'? More at 11.
edit on 15-11-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Why is this hoax thread still here?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack
In other News! People that didn't vote have once again outnumbered people that do. Will their voices be heard? Or will the winning camp of 25.5% endlessly cry "stfu there are more of us!'? More at 11.

Or will 70% of states tell 30% to STFU?

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Another source also showing Trump won the popular vote...
Trump wins pop vote

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hr2burn

Since the liberal Hillary voters lost in such a huge embarrassment and humiliated in front of the entire world, their claim that Hillary won the popular vote even though the left was caught in tons of voter fraud including Obama letting illegals know they wouldn't be in any trouble for voting, the idea that Hillary won the popular vote is like a little taste of good wine while standing in a field of sour grapes, so they will hang onto the belief no matter what anyone says, including state officials who send in late voting tallies showing Trump actually won, not to mention what an audit of all the voters registered, and compared to actual vote counts would show.

And the humiliation is so complete and final that they even have the audacity to imply that our new legally elected President is somehow not entitled to the job. You could have any of these people join a group of kids and draw straws to win a cupcake, and the Hillary supporter as an adult in age only, if drew the short straw would grab the winning one from a child to get their way.
edit on 15-11-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paradoxious
I didn't vote because the outcome in my state was not in question. If it looked like TN could have gone to Clinton I would have been at the polls. He'll, if I had realized how much the left would whine about loosing the EC and winning the popular vote I would have went to the polls.

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
Another source also showing Trump won the popular vote...
Trump wins pop vote

This is a repost addressing the "source" showing Trump won the popular vote -

Either way we dont use the popular vote to elect the President so trying to base an argument off that = fail.

The chances of getting electors to vote for Clinton is a pipe dream and people should accept the fact Trump won and that everyone else is just going to have to sit and wait for the next election... Just like people, including myself, had to do when Obama was elected and reelected.

Fortunately the the term Obama the 1st is coming to and end. The reign of error is over with.

As for the op source - The info came from a group / site 70news and google was directing search results to it.The information is incorrect and Clinton leads Trump in the popular vote by several hundred thousand.

edit on 15-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If this information is wrong, how come they got right the electoral college votes for both candidates before any of the "mainstream media sources did"?

...Donald Trump won at least 279 electoral votes (306 if you include Arizona and Michigan, where he was leading as of Wednesday afternoon) to Hillary Clinton’s 228 (232 including New Hampshire, where she was ahead by a hair). But the popular vote is a near-tie, according to our tally of unofficial and, in some cases, partial returns. As of Wednesday afternoon, Clinton was slightly ahead of Trump, 59.6 million votes (47.66%) to 59.4 million (47.5%).

www.pewresearch.org...

CNN and other news media are still only counting 290 EC votes for Trump, but they are giving the full 232 to Hillary.

So just by luck whomever posted this other result got the exact electoral college wins for both Trump and Clinton?... That's quite a coincidence is it not?

According to that video link you gave about this website "google acknowledges they didn't get it right"? So, this website and it's information came from someone within google?

I have to wonder why "certain people" are so quick to dismiss this, when in fact it got the electoral college votes right. Isn't it possible someone within google got this information yet it is not being made public?

We know the absentee ballots haven't been counted, at least officially. So Hillary has only won the "counted votes", or at least the votes that officially are being claimed were counted. But my question is again, how did the source in the op get the EC votes so right when the mainstream media is still behind and claiming Trump only got 290 when he got 306?

edit on 15-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
If this information is wrong, how come they got right the electoral college votes for both candidates before any of the "mainstream media sources did"?

...Donald Trump won at least 279 electoral votes (306 if you include Arizona and Michigan, where he was leading as of Wednesday afternoon) to Hillary Clinton’s 228 (232 including New Hampshire], where she was ahead by a hair). But the popular vote is a near-tie, according to our tally of unofficial and, in some cases, partial returns. As of Wednesday afternoon, Clinton was slightly ahead of Trump, 59.6 million votes (47.66%) to 59.4 million (47.5%).

www.pewresearch.org...

Even your own source above has Clinton ahead in the popular vote and even they say its unofficial / based on partial returns. Counting electoral votes is a lot easier than trying to track the popular vote.

I am a trump supporter and my post was to point out the supposed issue with 70news as a source.

As a side note it looks like Indiana has issued an update that shows members of the group that were registering people to vote using fraudulent info. The group has close ties to the DNC.

Warrant: Indiana workers submitted bogus voter registrations
edit on 16-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Because it annoys people?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: reldra

Because it annoys people?

Because they want to cling to the dream that somehow Clinton won when in reality she didnt. Take away the popular vote and they have nothing to complain about and the actions of the rioters loses legitimacy.

They are experiencing what people felt when Obama won election / reelection. It also shows how violent the left can be when they dont get their way.
edit on 16-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This shouldn't be in the hoax bin. I don't for a moment believe hillary won the popular vote, not after you weed out illegal votes, citizens voting multiple times, the dead voting, and voting machines changing trump votes to hillary votes.

But that's not going to stop the smurfs at ATS from linking any number of "legit" articles that claim otherwise.

There needs to be an in-depth look at voting fraud in this country. The Real ID act would have prevented a lot of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
There needs to be an in-depth look at voting fraud in this country. The Real ID act would have prevented a lot of it.

Question -
Given the Federal governments opposition to requiring ID to vote via state laws how would the real ID act work?

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah counting the EC is easier, yet we still have news media like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, BBC,etc and even sources like wiki and google claim that Trump only got 290 EC votes when he got 306. That right there shows the fact the mainstream media are dragging their feet and waiting until the last possible date to update the election results.

edit on 16-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Putting legit in quote marks doesn't immediately make it fake.

There are plenty of studies with data and citations if you're so inclined that show that voter fraud is NOT a problem and that disenfranchisement and suppression are the goals of voter ID.

In the case of voter fraud, if you can come up with significant numbers that show a rampant problem, I'm willing to change my mind. Are you?

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

L M A O......DERP!!!!!LOL.HAHA!!!!!!!!! KEEP TELLING YOUR ##### ##@ $$$$$$ self that..Nukes Are coming thanks Trump!!!
z

posted on Nov, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Given the Federal governments opposition to requiring ID to vote via state laws how would the real ID act work?

Like many other things that need addressing, it needs to begin with a CEO that actually supports the constitution and enforcement of the nation's laws we already have.

RC

posted on Nov, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
People arguing that this shouldn't be in the hoax bin. Lol, ATS...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join