It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Won Both Popular ( 62.9 M -62.2 M ) And Electoral College Votes ( 306-232)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In all honesty, I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would waste their time with this crusade.

The Election is OVER. Occasionally, a candidate wins the Presidency without securing the popular vote; it isn't that big of a deal.

If the protesters want to use "She won the Popular Vote!" as their rallying cry, let them. It doesn't change a damned thing, and won't do anything but put their utter lack of understanding of the Electoral Process on display.

OP, you don't have to justify Donald Trump's claim to the Presidency; that was justified on Election Day.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wait, what? Your source is a WordPress blog and that blogger's source is a tweet from some random guy on Twitter who in turn has no source of his own.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EDIT:

Brb, I have to tweet the new electoral college results that I just made up.
edit on 2016-11-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Ohanka
So, what was that people were saying about a "broken system"?

I thought it was Trump that brought it up.

My assumption was you people were going to do something about it, but it's all quiet now that you've won.

It is anything but all quiet.

Oh nice. I expect to see gracious electoral reform then.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Wait what. Your source is a WordPress blog and that blogger's source is a tweet from some random guy on Twitter who in turn has no source of his own.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is even funnier, he was called for this earlier today in another thread, so started his own. You cannot buy this type of ignorant entertainment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You still lose, Hillary doesnt win. Suck it up the fat lady has sung...no not Hillary

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Be a lot higher# for Trump if they didn't count the 3 Million illegal votes.

Newt Gingrich said that Trump won the popular vote in 49 out of 50 states. The only one he didn't win is CA.

If true, that speaks volumes....

Thanks. I also slightly edited the first 2 sentences of my post to make things clear.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: DJW001

You still lose, Hillary doesnt win. Suck it up the fat lady has sung...no not Hillary

What is really interesting, there are a boatload of us independents, who aren't and weren't Hillary supporters, that are laughing our asses off at the ignorance of the right.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

What is even funnier, he was called for this earlier today in another thread, so started his own. You cannot buy this type of ignorant entertainment.

What in the world are you talking about?...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

What in the world are you talking about?...

If I am wrong, I apologize, someone else used this same alt-right op-ed piece in another thread and was shredded. It is a wordpress blog, with any level of computer experience, you or I could set one up in 5 min, this is in no way a legitimate source of information, it is someone's opinion.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What is really interesting, there are a boatload of us independents, who aren't and weren't Hillary supporters, that are laughing our asses off at the ignorance of the right.

You mean the same "ignorant right" who got Trump elected as President?... Seriously thou, the "polls", and the predictions were shown to be wrong, and we know the mainstream media is slow in updating their numbers. Not to mention that we know for a fact the DNC has been doing their best to rig the election against Trump. But, somehow this is not possible that trump got the popular vote?

What told you that Clinton without a doubt got the popular vote?... Her half empty rallies, or the fact that she needed to make rallies indoor, and still got several rallies half empty?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Get off your high horse, and your unity signature is quite contradictory to the rhetoric your spreading.

I don't think you understand the point of my signature.

Does your signature come with a manual? It shouldn't be a riddle.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

That was not me... That first, second, this news comes from social media and other alternative news sites not controlled by the mainstream.

You have got to wonder when ATS turned from being a conspiracy website, to a "website that spouses that mainstream media is always right"...
edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You do know that Trump won, with less votes than either McCain or Romney had in their respective elections. Maybe we need to look for voter fraud on your side.

And?

How do Presidential Elections work, again?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

You mean the same "ignorant right" who got Trump elected as President?... Seriously thou, the "polls", and the predictions were shown to be wrong, and we know the mainstream media is slow in updating their numbers. Not to mention that we know for a fact the DNC has been doing their best to rig the election against Trump. But, somehow this is not possible that trump got the popular vote?

What told you that Clinton without a doubt got the popular vote?... Her half empty rallies, or the fact that she needed to make rallies indoor, and still got several rallies half empty?

Every news source out there with the exception of your alt-right blog and its opinion, report that Hillary won the popular vote. Even so there is no mandate, 50% voted, 25 for Trump, 25 for Hillary, and the other 50 for Don't GAF, so actually Don't GAF won the popular vote.
edit on 11/13/2016 by BubbaJoe because: can't type

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

You do know that Trump won, with less votes than either McCain or Romney had in their respective elections. Maybe we need to look for voter fraud on your side.

And?

How do Presidential Elections work, again?

Maybe not fraud, maybe voter suppression, something like 3 million less Democrats voted this election, while I know that many did not like Hillary, how many might of been afraid of Trump Supporters? Just something to think about, but I Know you won't, as you cash the Koch Brothers check.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So, despite the fact that wikileaks shows the DNC being the one doing anything in their power to rig polls and the elections... Despite the fact that Hillary rallies have mostly been half empty, with even many rallies indoors being half empty, yet Trump rallies being always full to the brim, and with people waiting in long lines trying to get in on his rallies... Despite all this you want to claim that "i'ts probably the right rigging the election" and then you change your statement and claim that "probably the 3 million democrats who didn't vote for Clinton were suppressed from voting by the right"?... Without any actual shred of evidence to corroborate your claims?...

At least this argument that Trump also could have gotten the popular vote can be backed by just looking at the attendance of the rallies of both candidates... Your argument on the other hand is nothing but another leftwing lie.

edit on 13-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It does not matter either way.

It kinda does. If Hillary keeps a good lead on the popular vote, it undermines Trump's and the GOP's claim that the people gave them a "mandate". If Hillary keeps her lead, it gives both houses more room to block, filibuster and obstruct the jamming through of contentious issues, in order to keep their constituents happy and protect their re-election.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

You still lose, Hillary doesnt win.

No, the American people lose; Trump won. I voted for Johnson, by the way.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Get off your high horse, and your unity signature is quite contradictory to the rhetoric your spreading.

I don't think you understand the point of my signature.

Does your signature come with a manual? It shouldn't be a riddle.

It's not a riddle. There is a world of difference between cooperation between individuals and the "unity" of obeying authority.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So, despite the fact that wikileaks shows the DNC being the one doing anything in their power to rig polls and the elections... Despite the fact that Hillary rallies have mostly been half empty, with even many rallies indoors being half empty, yet Trump rallies being always full to the brim, and with people waiting in long lines trying to get in on his rallies... Despite all this you want to claim that "i'ts probably the right rigging the election" and then you change your statement and claim that "probably the 3 million democrats who didn't vote for Clinton were suppressed from voting by the right"?... Without any actual shred of evidence to corroborate your claims?...

At least this argument that Trump also could have gotten the popular vote can be backed by just looking at the attendance of the rallies of both candidates... Your argument on the other hand is nothing but another leftwing lie.

I am looking at sites where the votes are actually counted, not some BS off of Twitter, or an alt-right blog, they have never lied to us? I am not, have not been a Hillary supporter, do I believe all of the nonsense off of wikileaks, I am sure some of it is legitimate, just not sure it all is. Would be interesting to see what would come out if the RNC or Trump were hacked, might make all of heads spin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join