It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archon Feeding Frenzy-- Are OUR current negative emotions nourishing the Parasites?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Positivity and peace, which nourish our highest vibration, are hard to come by these days. Rather, citizens of the world are choosing instead to evoke and spread fear, hate, disgust, pain, greed, selfishness and disempowerment. Given the upsurge of such negative emotions, our new imperative should be to discover who benefits from the negativity. Do we, as individuals benefit from hating others, from fear, or pain? While I would posit that a degree of suffering does increase the depth, humility, and compassion of an individual, I think we could all agree that allowing ourselves to be overwhelmed by negativity is of no benefit to us. So, who does benefit from our pain?

Many of you have heard of archons. Cultures from all over the world harbor beliefs about a parasitical force which feeds off of our negative emotions.

Let that sink in a moment. Have you recently been overwhelmed by feelings of anger, disgust or fear? Imagine what kind of creature would gain enjoyment from that. Is that the kind of being you want to nourish? I think we should all take a step away from our negative emotions and consider that we would all be better serving our greater self.

Here is an interesting article about archons/skyfish, including pictures of the creatures captured by an infrared camera.

www.unicusmagazine.com...

An excerpt from the article:

[

Ruiz went on to explain that in order to resist the coercion of the Allies, people must become aware of them as this very moment they are feeding off the negative energy and fear generated by us.

He warned that humans should be very careful of the kind of emotions they transmit and pointed out that these entities are attracted to negative emotional energy much as sharks are to blood. He concluded by saying that, “Our emotions attract the attention of beings of like kind.” The medicine man appeared to have a perfect operational definition of how the voices operated, a phenomenon that schizophrenics had been reporting for years to deaf ears of the sane.

I wish you all the best and hope we as individuals and as a collective can begin to use our powerful creative energy for better purposes and in beneficial ways, both for our own and others' improvement.

Peace my friends... God bless.

edit on 13-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Surely though that negativity will be more than offset by the massive positivity surge being produced by Trump supporters in the US and elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Not a thread about Trump. You can see that this election has produced major negative impulses, or can you not?

This is about cleaning our own house.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I don't dispute that, I was making a point about the immutable laws of positive/negative conserved energy dynamics.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Please, if you want to talk about that guy pick one of the multiple threads about him. Thanks.

link   

We are. A lot of people have only just begun to wake up....thanks in large part to this ugly election process...and are grumpy. And perhaps it could not have come in any other way.

So maybe the best thing is to just be quietly patient, and make them some coffee. In an awakened population, the archons can't survive. And they are frantic about it. But, even paid rioting is not catching on with most people, because we know too much now. Maybe this last little bit of fuss will make a nice loosh snack for them, for the road.

link   
Dp
edit on 13-11-2016 by Enderdog because: double post

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I was using the factor to make a point that I thought was relevant and current to the subject, but I will do as you ask.

Kind regards.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Yes, that's an interesting point! Sometimes a rude awakening is the only thing that will propel us. Thanks for the comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Thank you kindly. I appreciate your taking the time to contribute.

ETA- I apologize for my previous comment. I do not believe in censorship in any form..But ATS (and I) is overloaded with Trump talk. This is bigger than Trump.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I wish you all the best and hope we as individuals and as a collective can begin to use our powerful creative energy for better purposes and in beneficial ways, both for our own and others' improvement.

Thank you -- I wish the same for you and everyone.

I strongly and fervently believe that we are being given an opportunity, perhaps a reprieve, to finally get it right. We can all look at our past attitudes/behaviors and find room for improvement. We can all do better.

Love really truly does trump hate. But true love is universal and unconditional... agape. We cannot expect or demand it from our leaders if we do not expect and demand it of ourselves.

We can do this. We just have do it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There is absolutely no need to apologise my friend. Bright and intelligent debate is what brought me here. The way it is conducted in a pleasing humour is why I stay. a reply to: zosimov

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Thank you -- I wish the same for you and everyone.

I strongly and fervently believe that we are being given an opportunity, perhaps a reprieve, to finally get it right. We can all look at our past attitudes/behaviors and find room for improvement. We can all do better.

Love really truly does trump hate. But true love is universal and unconditional... agape. We cannot expect or demand it from our leaders if we do not expect and demand it of ourselves.

We can do this. We just have do it.

Thank you for the excellent and positive post. I agree with your statement about agape and I agree that we have the power within.

Great comment!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Not to go too much further down the rabbit hole....but if you know much about predictive programming...or how beliefs and ideas are seeded into the unconscious minds of the public at large, there are a lot of positive signs.

Since shortly before the 2012, movies and TV have been putting out messages of reconciliation. We went from armageddon themes, to coming together themes and overcoming. Especially in terms of generational stuff. Old guard and new, figuring out how to appreciate both the history of where we are, and the adaptability to get even further.

Once a lot of the hidden stuff is disclosed, people will already have a framework to think about it within. All the Klingons, vampires, symbiots, Russians, whatever, are not bad guys. They have good guys too. As you said, figuring out how to work together in peace is the important part.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There is absolutely no need to apologise my friend. Bright and intelligent debate is what brought me here. The way it is conducted in a pleasing humour is why I stay. a reply to: zosimov

Love this comment. Please stay/ come back all you want.

I look forward to hearing more from the bright minds of ATSers.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

Not to go too much further down the rabbit hole....but if you know much about predictive programming...or how beliefs and ideas are seeded into the unconscious minds of the public at large, there are a lot of positive signs.

Since shortly before the 2012, movies and TV have been putting out messages of reconciliation. We went from armageddon themes, to coming together themes and overcoming. Especially in terms of generational stuff. Old guard and new, figuring out how to appreciate both the history of where we are, and the adaptability to get even further.

Once a lot of the hidden stuff is disclosed, people will already have a framework to think about it within. All the Klingons, vampires, symbiots, whatever, are not bad guys. They have good guys too. As you said, figuring out how to work together in peace is the important part.

Interesting. (The rabbit hole is what we are all here for, no?)

I like your take on the current zeitgeist. And am curious to hear (if you're willing) how the Klingons, etc are potentially good..(!)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'll illustrate my opinion with a little story, so please bear with me:

Adam is three years old and just discovered colour charcoal. He is basically obsessed with them, they let him create forms and allow him all kinds of previous unknown pleasures.
One day he paints his "masterpiece", unfortunately on the living room wall. His parents scold him take away his charcoal for the day and send him to bed without dinner.
Are they doing that because they get a kick out of his tears and moaning?

Because that's the messed up logic you apply.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Interesting point. There does indeed seem to be a valid place for negative emotions/ just dealing.
Which is one way I look at God's creation, suffering and the lessons we all learn.
IMO, we should withhold our censure for individuals we are sure have earned it.

Besides, what's wrong with nurturing our positivity?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

If we can't voice our opinion on what offends us, then we have lost our freedom of speech. Admitting certain things in society offend me, isn't being negative. When I was coming of age, if someone acted like a whore, they were called a whore. Harsh, but there were less of them.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jabvista

If we can't voice our opinion on what offends us, then we have lost our freedom of speech. Admitting certain things in society offend me, isn't being negative. When I was coming of age, if someone acted like a whore, they were called a whore. Harsh, but there were less of them.

Are you easily offended? Perhaps that's something you should consider.

We can either feed the beast or change our focus. That is your choice which you can freely make.

Best wishes

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join