It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archon Feeding Frenzy-- Are OUR current negative emotions nourishing the Parasites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I think you shouldn`t just blindly believe that NASA images are the real deal. They are anything but the Archons as far as I`m concerned. Santili thunder energies, on the other hand, is fringe science at best. The guy understands physics in his own way so hard to tell what exactly are we looking at.

That said, right now I`m sending my friends Archons a middle finger of love kinda vibration. I hope they choke on it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d
a reply to: zosimov

I think you shouldn`t just blindly believe that NASA images are the real deal. They are anything but the Archons as far as I`m concerned. Santili thunder energies, on the other hand, is fringe science at best. The guy understands physics in his own way so hard to tell what exactly are we looking at.

That said, right now I`m sending my friends Archons a middle finger of love kinda vibration. I hope they choke on it.

I was hoping someone would address the link! Thanks for checking it out.

I, too, wasn't convinced that the pics provided were of energy-sucking parasites.. but do love the mystery regardless.

If you have some extra time (and haven't already read it) here's a link to Carlos Castaneda's "Our Predator". It's a very unsettling thought. In the writing, he claims that the predator has given us its mind.. (shudder).

prof77.wordpress.com...

Like the middle finger of love! lol!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join