It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I'm glad you posted this for everyone's benefit. Too much blame and outrage is being attributed to ALL Democrats/Liberals/Hillary supporters that is neither warranted nor practical. We don't do ourselves any favors for persecuting the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Sure, some naive folks have been used by the professional thugs in the process, but those folks can be educated. It's the paid thugs (and their bosses) that we need to focus on.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Another breathtaking performance where you just flat out deny the existence of things we've just posted right in front of you, to such degrees as if we never posted them.

Good times!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Another breathtaking performance where you just flat out deny the existence of things we've just posted right in front of you, to such degrees as if we never posted them.

Good times!

What did I deny? I made a request for the clear evidence that his money has gone to violent protesters or "terrorists".

Can you provide that evidence?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm glad you posted this for everyone's benefit. Too much blame and outrage is being attributed to ALL Democrats/Liberals/Hillary supporters that is neither warranted nor practical. We don't do ourselves any favors for persecuting the wrong people for the wrong reasons. Sure, some naive folks have been used by the professional thugs in the process, but those folks can be educated. It's the paid thugs (and their bosses) that we need to focus on.

I pull no punches, my only interest is the truth and to defend life. That is my one true and only agenda. Im certainly no saint, but I stand by morality, law/ order, truth and love. Not even Donald trump was saved from my punches. hence why i remain neutral with regards to him. I want to see what he does as president, then i can judge based on his fruits, not rumors. But one thing I dislike above all is a big bully and pathological liars.

Ephesians 5:11
"Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but instead expose them."

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Nov 2016 08:21:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 08:21:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

What you're describing is PROOF.

My "Entered Into Evidence" thread is the grand pubah trail of evidence laid out connecting all the dots on this matter. But to you it doesn't exist, I guess, because short of Soros admission video tape you'll just press on like it never happened.

I've been watching you do this very thing on most any damning issue and across countless threads now this year, I dont even know why I bother responding to you anymore.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What you're describing is PROOF.

Of course. Do you have any, or are you guys talking out of your ass?

My "Entered Into Evidence" thread is the grand pubah trail of evidence laid out connecting all the dots on this matter. But to you it doesn't exist, I guess, because short of Soros admission video tape you'll just press on like it never happened.

It does exist, but not to prove anything. It exists to stroke your ego, as illustrated by your "grand pubah" comment, and it fails right off the bat because it relies on content from known hoaxers that refuse to release the unedited footage.

I've been watching you do this very thing on most any damning issue and across countless threads now this year, I dont even know why I bother responding to you anymore.

I don't know why you continue to push propaganda and bull# when you know there are people like me around that can easily point-out the crap you're trying to push.

Anyway, provide the real evidence or stop wasting our time.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I pull no punches, my only interest is the truth and to defend life. That is my one true and only agenda. Im certainly no saint, but I stand by morality, law/ order, truth and love.

I appreciate that -- and I never thought any less of you. Just posting this demonstrates your focus on truth and facts (no matter how ugly). We may not like it, but we're better off dealing with reality than our delusions and/or assumptions.

Not even Donald trump was saved from my punches. hence why i remain neutral with regards to him. I want to see what he does as president, then i can judge based on his fruits, not rumors.

That's pretty much where I'm at as well. I didn't support him, I didn't vote for him, and I have plenty of problems with his positions on some of the issues facing us. But I'll wait and see what he actually does as opposed to the projection and hype, and cross those bridges when we come to them. No sense jumping at shadows.

But one thing I dislike above all is a big bully and pathological liars.

You and me both. Give us a level playing field and I'm happy. Give me a bully and I see RED!!!

Ephesians 5:11
"Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but instead expose them."

I'm smiling. That is very close to the scripture I've been keeping in mind, though I don't believe this is an exact quote: "Ye shall know them by the fruits of their labor."

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Only here to serve, despite the denials of others.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've read all of the posts here and I'm still not seeing any evidence for this claim.

Can somebody please provide proof for this? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

originally posted by: introvert
Where is the evidence that Soros' money is going to any "terrorists" or violence.

Also, he did not help Adolf Hitler. You are taking that issue completely out of context.

I can't help you if you choose to be blind to the evidences ALREADY posted.
Denial = narcissism and narcissism = sickness of the mind.

Um... I'm extremely anti-Soros, but don't unwittingly sabotage the message by posting such nonsense. "Denial = Narcissism?" Huh?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

My friend found a craig list post for protesters wanted ...$15 an hour .....im willing to bet that Soros is behind that too. ....after listening to that video he is a psycho ! ...and he needs to go away or die .

yes we had ads like that too for my town and the two cities next to me.. Well this ad said "canvasing" but when you get deeper into it it's like a paid shill job. $15/hr

yup.. I didn't go looking for a conspiracy I was looking for a job haha. Obviously didn't take it.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"WOW! Jon Voight Blasts Soros, De Niro & Hellary"

I certainly did NOT see this coming.

I think the cat is out of the bag

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
Soros is bad for the world.

Soros is the non-shooting extension of WWII. Just killing him would not be enough to satisfy the appetite I've developed over the past eight years. Everyone around him would be a good start though.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If the things people say about Soros are true, he needs to be taken down.

However, did any of you actually watch that video? He's basically saying that he was 14 years old and didn't believe all that suffering was real or could touch him.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

You couldn't rise to a single challenge in that thread, not even the ones specific to the Veritas video, which by the way the entire presentation there put to rest the claims that the Veritas clips were irrelevant, but it was easier for you to just blow it all off and tuck tail.

You've had a month now. The transcripts are out. You're so smart, and so correct on this, do an analysis, break down which clips within the piece DONT speak for themselves, what percent of the piece is worthy of discussion, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself to speak in these sweeping blanket assertions and patent rejections of there being any EVIDENCE.

Which by the way, you demanded evidence, I provide a #storm of it for you, you blow it all off, then say you want "clear evidence", which I argue you're demanding PROOF, and now you're back to demanding evidence again, which you're long had.

For the tenth time, do an analysis, make the thread, PM me when you do, otherwise you are pointless. What are you afraid of? I keep challenging Antediluvian on this same thing, and he wont do it either!

Piece.

edit on 13-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You could give that guy everything he asks for ... and then he'd shut his mouth without a word of acknowledgement ... and move on to another thread and start all over again. He's just there to waste your time and effort ... and spoil everyone's experience on the boards.

Just ignore him and he'll move on to some other venue.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

soros is there to destroy our country's economy to profit from it and then swoop in with his global initiative umbrella

How is that any different than the military or the CIA destroying countries and profiting from it? At least he does it through investments, which I assume are legal, the US does it by invading and bombing and truly paying for revolutions in other countries like Iran for example.

And donating to Hillary and Obama is not bad or illegal.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Whenever conservatives make a big deal about someone or something it's almost always bogus, invented or massively exaggerated, so that's why I haven't paid much attention to Soros, since most likely I would just be wasting my time on another wild goose chase.

Why aren't you guys calling for destroying Henry Kissinger, or other evil people??

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Why aren't you guys calling for destroying Henry Kissinger, or other evil people??

Kissinger, Boehner, Ryan ... on my short list as well ... I'm non-partisan when it comes to finger-pointing.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You couldn't rise to a single challenge in that thread, not even the ones specific to the Veritas video, which by the way the entire presentation there put to rest the claims that the Veritas clips were irrelevant, but it was easier for you to just blow it all off and tuck tail.

You've had a month now. The transcripts are out. You're so smart, and so correct on this, do an analysis, break down which clips within the piece DONT speak for themselves, what percent of the piece is worthy of discussion, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself to speak in these sweeping blanket assertions and patent rejections of there being any EVIDENCE.

Which by the way, you demanded evidence, I provide a #storm of it for you, you blow it all off, then say you want "clear evidence", which I argue you're demanding PROOF, and now you're back to demanding evidence again, which you're long had.

For the tenth time, do an analysis, make the thread, PM me when you do, otherwise you are pointless. What are you afraid of? I keep challenging Antediluvian on this same thing, and he wont do it either!

Piece.

I tried reading that thread of yours. As I've mentioned before, I started going through your links one by one and the first several things I came across were either lies or distortions, so I gave up.

I have pointed out specifically what the problems were with those first several links, on lots of other threads.

But asking someone to walk though that thread line by line when so much of it is unfounded is really asking too much.

No one is going to do that.

After the first few bogus claims, people just assume the rest of it is nonsense too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join