It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
the first several things I came across were either lies or distortions, so I gave up.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

the first several things I came across were either lies or distortions, so I gave up.

Yep, that's precisely how reading that thread made me feel, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Mr Soros doesnt have too much time left on this earth (age).

Thank the Lord!

It cant come soon enough. He wont be missed, unless you're a progressive.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

I never buy this "paid protestors" line. Seriously, with the most intense presidential election ever in this country and millions of people worried about being deported or having their social security or foodstamps cut you don't think that people are protesting because they're truly upset?!

columbus.craigslist.org...
denver.craigslist.org...
nh.craigslist.org...
pittsburgh.craigslist.org...

..... payed protesters.
edit on 11132016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You couldn't rise to a single challenge in that thread, not even the ones specific to the Veritas video, which by the way the entire presentation there put to rest the claims that the Veritas clips were irrelevant, but it was easier for you to just blow it all off and tuck tail.

The issues were discussed many times before you even created those thread. I will not participate in those threads because I will not give attention to lies and distortions.

You've had a month now. The transcripts are out. You're so smart, and so correct on this, do an analysis, break down which clips within the piece DONT speak for themselves, what percent of the piece is worthy of discussion, otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself to speak in these sweeping blanket assertions and patent rejections of there being any EVIDENCE.

I've never said there wasn't evidence. There could be, but what you claim to be actual evidence is derived from highly-edited material and we have no access to the unedited footage. It is very dishonest of you to ask someone to debunk something when they do not have access to all of the information.

I can't believe after all this time that you have a hard time understanding that.

Which by the way, you demanded evidence, I provide a #storm of it for you, you blow it all off, then say you want "clear evidence", which I argue you're demanding PROOF, and now you're back to demanding evidence again, which you're long had.

What evidence? That crap you post in your ego-floating threads? That's not evidence. That a wall of copy-paste assumptions and Right Wing propaganda that proves nothing.

For the tenth time, do an analysis, make the thread, PM me when you do, otherwise you are pointless. What are you afraid of? I keep challenging Antediluvian on this same thing, and he wont do it either!

What's the point? When someone points-out something simple, such as the footage being edited and therefore cannot be used to make any claim withou having the unedited footage, you stick your finger in your ears and complain. That's what you are doing here. Complaining that people don't accept your bull#.

Piece.

Piece of what? Do you mean peace?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
People are waking up.

edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Nov 2016 10:47:38 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 10:47:38 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21521742]SoulSurfer[
It is all so blatantly obvious to me. I don't understand how some of these brainwashed liberals can't see it. Keeping blacks and whites in constant opposition works in their favor. And "political correctness" has shut up those that could enlighten the ignorant ones. Donald Trump has given a little of our freedom of speech back, and I hope some of the brainwashed ones see the light.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Where are the liberals now? I want to see how they defend this one. But so far ...
*crickets*

why defend anything here?....it doesn't matter anymore....democrats control NOTHING!...the people have spoken and the right-wing controls the entire federal government, and the vast majority of states included. there is nothing left to defend...the right is now going to go after gays, minorities, liberals, and women who don't bow down to ruling conservatives. legal pot users could be rounded up and put in prison. same sex marriages, you could now be put in prison....and you military people, gear up, because you are going to be fighting in some foreign country soon.

now if your are a millionaire or billionaire, START THE PARTY!!.....there will so much of your taxes return to you that you will finally be able to purchase that second yacht.....and since that money will come out of "general funds", you won't have to worry about the poor or middle class complaining, because they'll be too busy working 2 or 3 jobs part time, with no benefits, and at minimum wage. their energy will be concentrated on figuring out how to feed themselves and their kids, and keep a roof over their head....and to black people?....."hands up, don't shoot" will not work anymore....police shootings will go up, you're on your own, their is NO government agency left to protect you. the right will praise the police for their "law and order" stance, and from past history, you know what that "code phrase" means.

my question to you "soul searcher" is why are you even arguing about any of this?....your obsession with Soros having any power went out the window 5 days ago.
edit on 13-11-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jabvista
a reply to: [post=21521742]SoulSurfer[
It is all so blatantly obvious to me. I don't understand how some of these brainwashed liberals can't see it. Keeping blacks and whites in constant opposition works in their favor. And "political correctness" has shut up those that could enlighten the ignorant ones. Donald Trump has given a little of our freedom of speech back, and I hope some of the brainwashed ones see the light.

for example:
if I paid you to protest and stick with your script. I expect you to do what the script says or you're fired and no 5k for you.

See what I did there? Those paid protestors are basically crisis actors.
they've been caught ... time ... and time .. again. but people dont wish to listen.

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few of them here. (Though I DO know, some Paid trolls are here. Its easy to identify them, they refuse to listen to facts which = to reality. )
edit on th2016000000Sundayth000000Sun, 13 Nov 2016 12:43:48 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 13 Nov 2016 12:43:48 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"George Soros Exposed as Money Behind Anti-Trump Protests"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Wow... this is a rare interview...
the cat has been out of the bag for a long time. Wikileaks wasn't even needed. He admits to crashing economies to make a buck...
but what is scary is that ...he sees nothing wrong with it.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Video in OP is completely out of context and could mean anything. Without doing further research I am not prepared to do right now, the OP could be completely making up the rest of the post. For all I know having listened to that 30 second clip, Soros is talking about helping Jews. Very manipulative post

edit on 14-11-2016 by elliotmtl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: elliotmtl
Video in OP is completely out of context and could mean anything. Without doing further research I am not prepared to do right now, the OP could be completely making up the rest of the post. For all I know having listened to that 30 second clip, Soros is talking about helping Jews. Very manipulative post

He admits to Crashing economies here: In his own words. You cannot deny this.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Where are the liberals now? I want to see how they defend this one. But so far ...
*crickets*

All the liberals have been vanquished from government. What more do you want?

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

*crickets*

why defend anything here?....it doesn't matter anymore....democrats control NOTHING!...the people have spoken and the right-wing controls the entire federal government, and the vast majority of states included. there is nothing left to defend...the right is now going to go after gays, minorities, liberals, and women who don't bow down to ruling conservatives. legal pot users could be rounded up and put in prison. same sex marriages, you could now be put in prison....and you military people, gear up, because you are going to be fighting in some foreign country soon.

now if your are a millionaire or billionaire, START THE PARTY!!.....there will so much of your taxes return to you that you will finally be able to purchase that second yacht.....and since that money will come out of "general funds", you won't have to worry about the poor or middle class complaining, because they'll be too busy working 2 or 3 jobs part time, with no benefits, and at minimum wage. their energy will be concentrated on figuring out how to feed themselves and their kids, and keep a roof over their head....and to black people?....."hands up, don't shoot" will not work anymore....police shootings will go up, you're on your own, their is NO government agency left to protect you. the right will praise the police for their "law and order" stance, and from past history, you know what that "code phrase" means.

my question to you "soul searcher" is why are you even arguing about any of this?....your obsession with Soros having any power went out the window 5 days ago.

My thoughts exactly. I wasn't aware Soros ran the Democratic party. I always thought Democrats were like cats. They were pretty much impossible to herd. Getting 10 Democrats to agree on what to eat for lunch is pretty much impossible. So you can imagine how amazed I am to find out that Democrats would worship Soros as their sole defining leader.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

That is a perfect summary of why I can't stand liberals.

posted on Nov, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

*crickets*

All the liberals have been vanquished from government. What more do you want?

To expose those responsible for the violence occurring within the U.S and put a stop to them.

The following is not a peaceful protest. They terrorized and attacked a pregnant woman. Should any decent society tolerate such actions?

Protesters in Portland attack woman with a baseball bat

edit on th2016000000Mondayth000000Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:47:53 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Nov 2016 19:47:53 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Here is another to add to the mountain of evidences:
PROOF that protests are being led by Soros funded group 'United We Dream'

Wikileaks connection

edit on th2016000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:57:08 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Nov 2016 08:57:08 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wasn't there a report that Soros is wanted in Russia? Sounds like the perfect solution to me. Extradite him, and let him spend the rest of his days in some remote Siberian prison camp. (Do they still have those?)

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Like I start most of my posts....I live 7 miles from Ferguson, MO. In fact, both my kids are up at the community college taking classes or teaching. We were THERE for (as we call them) The Troubles.
The local news reported on the woman who started a lawsuit because she was not paid for her protests outside city hall.

www.washingtontimes.com...

(hope the link works)

Soros paid for the housing in the Bevo Mill area for the protesters. The worst of the lot, the real hooligans, mostly came from East St Louis, IL. The locals, perhaps 50%, protested peacefully. No one is sure how the bad guys got the word on what was vulnerable, where to meet, etc. But it was very organized.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join