It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says FBI Director Comey Double-Whammied Her To Defeat.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep in mind that the Weiner investigation only started on September 22.

Read my thread on how that investigation began and tell me that was not completely set up: Link

That '15 year old girl' actively compiled screenshots of their conversations and even used a second camera to photograph her conversations on Confide (which doesn't allow you to screenshot them). She actively compiled enough evidence to open an FBI investigation, but the really criminal stuff she claims happened via Skype (nudity), wasn't among the stuff she collected.

Next prediction...Weiner will not face charges and will make amends with Huma. This was all just set up because internal polls showed that Hillary was going to lose. And 'they' needed to prepare for the event that Hillary would lose and 'they' needed a reason to *suddenly cause* their crooked public polls tighten, at the close of the election.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

i lean with that premise as well , but also tend to believe that the fbi became aware that someone had some informarion that might expose some of the lies put out , which also put them in cya mode .

she was .manufactured for sure. i agree the rigging would have been to blantant for many. i dont think there was a person more hated and distrusted then hillary.

edit on 491130America/ChicagoSat, 12 Nov 2016 14:49:00 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: MotherMayEye

i lean with that premise as well , but also tend to believe that the fbi became aware that someone had some informarion that might expose some of the lies put out , which also put them in cya mode .

she was a manufactured for sure. i agree the rigging would have been to blantant for many. i dont think there was a person more despised then then hillary even from the democrat side.

It's possible. But you have to remember that Bill and Hillary kicked-off their long history as career criminal-politicians BY BLOCKING & CONTROLLING INVESTIGATIONS AT EVERY LEVEL.

With the Mena CIA drug smuggling, it was Bill who blocked an investigation at the state level (coincidentally Gary Johnson's running mate, William Weld, blocked it at the federal level).

If there is one thing that the Clintons know how to do well it's BLOCKING AND CONTROLLING INVESTIGATIONS. They've even used petty investigations to distract from their more serious crimes.

I don't trust Comey or the FBI. The FBI falsified witness statements into the Vince Foster murder -- including Vince Foster's wife's statements.

The FBI wasn't worried about any other investigation exposing their cover up of Hillary's email server crimes. All investigations were safely controlled, on every level, by the Clintons.

edit on 12-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nobody liked her last time round either. Think she got the point?

Naaahhh, I don't care what she does as long as I don't see her hanging round washington anymore.

on the opposite, I would like to see her hanging...

in Washington?
well, it would be OK

we just have to choose the best location for the show

even with fireworks... (since she likes)
it would be nice.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
screwing Bernie lost her the election,when people saw the kind of treachery she was capable of, against her own party, they knew that she would do the same or worse to the whole country if given the chance.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jimmyx

Naaahhh, I don't care what she does as long as I don't see her hanging round washington anymore.

the majority vote, or popular vote, was for Hillary.....seems she was "liked" by a couple hundred thousand more people....geez, you can't even get that right

Take out the 2.5 million illegals in CA that can vote as long as they just have a license (which they are allowed to have) and I think you'll see that the popular vote didn't really go her way either.

ALSO remove the 60K felons McAuliffe gave early release to vote in and give her Va.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hillary double whammied herself with her dishonesty and illegal activity. Had none of this existed, or been perpetrated by her, Comey, nor anyone else would of had anything to work with.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

the majority vote, or popular vote, was for Hillary.....seems she was "liked" by a couple hundred thousand more people....geez, you can't even get that right

Take out the 2.5 million illegals in CA that can vote as long as they just have a license (which they are allowed to have) and I think you'll see that the popular vote didn't really go her way either.

ALSO remove the 60K felons McAuliffe gave early release to vote in and give her Va.

I love how everyone seems to think this was such an upset and unpredicted. It was obvious when the MSM propaganda machines started in on heavily biased reporting that she was losing the election. Without them, the loss would have been even bigger. Her sad rally turnouts and cancellations all over the place compared to Trumps packed massive venues should have been a clue for people.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Next prediction...Weiner will not face charges and will make amends with Huma. This was all just set up because internal polls showed that Hillary was going to lose. And 'they' needed to prepare for the event that Hillary would lose and 'they' needed a reason to *suddenly cause* their crooked public polls tighten, at the close of the election.

BTW...did anyone see Huma openly weeping when her husband was *cough* caught sexting with a 15 year old? (Hint: This photo was taken yesterday):

Nope.

Huma is crying now because she and her husband went to the extreme measure of staging their break up and the FBI investigation to explain why Hillary lost -- or why she won but by a much tighter margin than the crooked polls said -- and then Hillary lost anyway.

Mark my words, when the FBI decides there's not evidence to charge Weiner and he gets out of his luxurious sex-addiction get-way, Huma and Weiner will reconcile.

Theater.

Huma openly weeps at Hillry's loss
edit on 12-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Agree...I felt like the polls were being manipulated. I never believed they would 'let' Trump win though.

So, I'm only shocked because it would have taken too much rigging to insure that Hillary won...so, they had to cook up that 9 day FBI reopening the investigation crap.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hillary earned her defeat. As a pissed off ex demacrat I see Hillary as an unbalanced, embarrassment to the party. Obviously, she has committed many crimes and should not have received the nomination. From my point of view President Obama made a deal with her years ago and now it's, "her time". Well she screw that up.
My family has voted democratic for generations, this time I crossed the line and voted for Trump.
When I asked my wife what she thought, her answer was if the only other choice was Hillary Clinton she would vote for Donald Duck.
Thank you DNC for converting my family to the Republican side. I don't think we will ever go back. We feel very betrayed by the DNC.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

A lot of things did but I also think Bernie voters could have won her the election if she and the DNC weren't exposed as the cheating pieces of garbage they are.

It renews my faith in Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Were you a Bernie supporter?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I gave you a star just for your bravery to even post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton Says FBI Director Comey Double-Whammied Her To Defeat.

I guess Comey was smarter than I gave him credit for!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Lol's, funny how she leaves her email server out of the equation, her wall street speeches, the dumps by wikileaks and so on.

It was the FBI's fault not mine!!!!!

I felt the recent fbi accusation was to distract from the wikileaks recent dumps, it's ending with her being cleared was like government seal of approval to many voters.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If Comey had recommended charges, he would not have been able to make public statements and would not have been able to testify under oath in front of Congress, and the FBI would not have released documents either.

That means the public would still be subject to speculation.

Think about all that Hillary and get back to us.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Nickn3

Were you a Bernie supporter?
No I was uncomfortable, but I was leaning toward Bernie.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
But I thought it was Russia's fault???

Who does Hillary blame for rigging for the primaries against Bernie?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Nothing new there. If there's one thing I've learned over the years, when a Democrat loses, its never, EVER their fault as candidates or related to their far-left policies.
edit on 12-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join