It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says FBI Director Comey Double-Whammied Her To Defeat.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Could she possibly go back the the senate? What about the NYPD and pedophillia? She lives in Chappaqua, N.Y. Even if Barry is stupid enough to grant her a Presidential pardon. The pardon doesn't matter. The Clinton Foundation is being investigated and she flew on the Lolita Empress many times.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Jeez, if that is really the reason, some one give that man a Cohiba!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did anyone happen to listen to Preston James talking to Jeff Rense and Jim Fetzer? I listened last night. If you want to hear what Preston said, start at about 29 minutes into the video. They were talking about Comey and the email investigations. Before the 29 minute mark it's mostly Jeff and Jim talking. I'm only mentioning the video for food for thought purposes and because I find what Preston had to say very interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A reminder that this is NOT the Mud Pit.

If you wish to roll in the mud, find a thread in the Pit. This ain't it and the T&C is in full effect. So, yeah, no mudslinging, please.

Posts removed as political trollery automatically count as TWO warnings.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do NOT reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Take out the 2.5 million illegals in CA that can vote as long as they just have a license (which they are allowed to have) and I think you'll see that the popular vote didn't really go her way either.

Votig Results for California 2016 So Hilary got 5,860,714 votes if we subtract 2.5 million ( assume that 2.5 million who voted for her where illegals and only voted for her, my god this is stupid but its what you said.) you get ~3.3 million votes. She still would have beat Trump in your ridiculous claim. Trump got 3,151,821 votes.

By the way can you back up your 2.5 million illegals voting for Clinton? It would be nice information to have.
edit on 12-11-2016 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Her criminal behavior and her elitist attitude lost her the election.

The deplorables commit only raise the republicians to get out to vote.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Take out the 2.5 million illegals in CA that can vote as long as they just have a license (which they are allowed to have) and I think you'll see that the popular vote didn't really go her way either.

Votig Results for California 2016 So Hilary got 5,860,714 votes if we subtract 2.5 million ( assume that 2.5 million who voted for her where illegals and only voted for her, my god this is stupid but its what you said.) you get ~3.3 million votes. She still would have beat Trump in your ridiculous claim. Trump got 3,151,821 votes.

By the way can you back up your 2.5 million illegals voting for Clinton? It would be nice information to have.

I can't account for the exact amount that voted for her because that would require illegal activity. I can say that as of 2015 over 600k illegals had valid California licences and could register to vote. Though it is illegal for them to do so, they were able to because of having a license.

And I was talking about overall popular vote by which HRC was 219,762 above Trump according to CNN....that is well within the limits of how many COULD have voted illegally in CA and possibly the other 11 states that have a similar license for illegals law.

Nothing prevents them from registering at home with a valid license number....the only way to tell it isn't is to have the physical license in hand as the online record of it does not designate an inability to register to vote.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

I prefer a Garcia and Garcia "my father"

Eta: bijou
edit on 12-11-2016 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Hillary double whammied herself with her dishonesty and illegal activity. Had none of this existed, or been perpetrated by her, Comey, nor anyone else would of had anything to work with.

Honestly, I was under the impression that most Americans were tired of the malaise, or hurt (ie ObamaCare, more regs, etc.), that President Obama had delivered to the nation since 2009...and wanted something different.

Wanting someone more in-tune with what ordinary Americans want and need, is why I opted for Trump over Hillary. It wouldn't have mattered if Hillary was an Angel. She still represented at least 4 more years of Obama.

Apparently, I was in the minority. If Hillary was squeaky-clean she would have won?
edit on 11/12/2016 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Um... just a license doesn't allow you to vote and you don't get a vote just because you register. The state verifies that you are a citizen before they issue voter registration.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
It's a good analysis of the action-reaction-solution cycle and correctly takes the pulse of the voter base as I see it.

But, it's nobody's "fault" except Hillary. The fact she will never see it that way explains perfectly why she was a poor choice for the job.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Did anyone happen to listen to Preston James talking to Jeff Rense and Jim Fetzer? I listened last night. If you want to hear what Preston said, start at about 29 minutes into the video. They were talking about Comey and the email investigations. Before the 29 minute mark it's mostly Jeff and Jim talking. I'm only mentioning the video for food for thought purposes and because I find what Preston had to say very interesting.

That's very interesting Tweetie.
Certainly offers some insight on the Comey thing.

I'd start a minute or two earlier than you suggest at the 29 mark - just to give a bit better context.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: annabanana

You're right about starting to listen a few minutes earlier than I wrote. I figured people could choose to go backwards a bit from there or listen to most or the whole video.

To describe a bit of what Preston stated:

The Attorney General and the President have the authority to issue National Security Waivers which is what Preston suggests was done to protect Clinton and why Comey's hands were tied.

Policy

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Im not really stating that, but I see your point. Im equally frustrated by the last 8 years, but in the end...im only hopeful this change works, we shall see

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join