It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sore Winners: We all MUST do better

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's time to move on....

There are no right or left, and it's those who suffer and there are the ones who don't.

And those who probably needed that change no matter what they should have chosen themselves. How long are most of you here debating about everything from 911 until now that nothing seems to change?

Well now this could be the turning point, it could go better, and it could go worse either way then you'll need to do nothing only to be satisfied, or you need to fight both will change your lives.

But it will be different as before.

The only thing is to wait and see , there's nothing more you could really do right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"Elections have consequences" , BHO

That said, I myself have not posted in any gloating way. I do take the history of the past eight years or so where time after time I heard reference to BHO comment into account.

Before, during and now after what I considered imposition of radical left if not outright Marxist policy I warned about pendulum swing equally if not further right in reponse.

That day is here and the so-called left has just as much blame due their actions as they attempt to paint the right with.

Btw, BHO could stop the protests and rioting anytime he wants, that he doesn't is telling and will evoke the rule of law upon him and those of the left in retribution.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Happily accepted! And thank you!!!

I was confused, so I figure it was quite likely an honest mistake. No worries.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Btw, BHO could stop the protests and rioting anytime he wants, that he doesn't is telling and will evoke the rule of law upon him and those of the left in retribution.

Excellent point -- and deserves to be repeated.

Our leaders continue to fail us. All the more reason why it is crucial that we step up to the plate and do it better... do it right.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It's time to move on....

There are no right or left, and it's those who suffer and there are the ones who don't.

I totally agree... although I prefer that we "move forward." That may just be my own distinction though and nothing more than subjective semantics.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So we can't see your post history? The new liberal thing to do is apparently deny you are liberal...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So we can't see your post history?

Huh? You tell me. Actually, you already told me. You know more than I do. I've never tried to look at anyone's post history. Never even thought about it. What I do know is that I have had some go-rounds with liberals right here on these boards, which apparently you did not find. So I'm going to take an educated guess and say that it can be found, but you didn't find it.

The new liberal thing to do is apparently deny you are liberal...

Oh dear. Even a cursory history of my posting history would show that I am neither liberal nor conservative nor anything -- except me. Believe it or not. You're going to believe what you will anyway and it's no sweat off my back if you choose to be wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So we can't see your post history? The new liberal thing to do is apparently deny you are liberal...

Perhaps this is because liberals, or even moderates, which I consider myself (Pro gun, pro life --with perhaps some exceptions for rape/ health risks, pro birth control and sex ed, anti globalization and more nuances than a particular party allows) are being berated and insulted so much for having a different opinion that it has become akin to being a treasonous terrorist to have any "leftist" leanings?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
A sore winner? Really?
1. We are not racist, homophobes, sexist, or any other name you would like to call us. Just stop
2. We are not violent. All the riots belong to you.
3. We accepted loosing for many years gracefully.
4. We are constantly being bombarded with vicious attacks even after you lost.
5. Like racism, sexism, lgbt rights, and many others, WE DON"T CARE! You are making it an issue.
6. The economy is crashing hard, it needs to be fixed.
7. It is time for the grownups to take control for a while, go to your room. You came come out after we fixed your mess.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Dunno about the rest.

I'm liberal.

Was liberal.

Still am liberal.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bill3969

Oh no. Another one. Okay. Here we go again...

A sore winner? Really?

Apparently, yes:

1. We are not racist, homophobes, sexist, or any other name you would like to call us. Just stop
2. We are not violent. All the riots belong to you.
3. We accepted loosing for many years gracefully.
4. We are constantly being bombarded with vicious attacks even after you lost.
5. Like racism, sexism, lgbt rights, and many others, WE DON"T CARE! You are making it an issue.

First and foremost, I am not a liberal. I have never been liberal. I have never been a Democrat. And just for kicks and giggles, I am not a conservative. I have never been a conservative. I have been a Republican. And for the last 20 years I have voted predominantly third party. I voted for Perot, and Browne, and Johnson, and there may even have been a vote for Nader in there somewhere.

But right here and now, I am me. A tenth generation natural born citizen of these United States.

Second, I have absolutely no idea why you thought to go on as you did since I never even mentioned even one of your bullet points in the OP, so to accuse me of doing so is completely out of line.

6. The economy is crashing hard, it needs to be fixed.

Correction: our economy crashed hard -- past tense -- and we are barely limping along despite the lies from DC.

7. It is time for the grownups to take control for a while, go to your room. You came come out after we fixed your mess.

After the many facts you got seriously wrong, including your hastiness to assume what you consider the worst about me based on.... well... I really have no idea (but certainly not facts), your gross misunderstanding and/or lack of understanding of the governing principles of the nation, and your generally nasty and insulting attitude... well, let's just say "No, thank you."

I don't take my marching orders from you.
edit on 13-11-2016 by Boadicea because: added "predominantly"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I apologize. The post just struck me wrong and I over reacted. The bullet points were all the reasons I have heard from various sources as to why Trump voters were sore winners. The last one was out of line. Again, I apologize for that.

Correction: our economy crashed hard -- past tense -- and we are barely limping along despite the lies from DC.

It is coming again. Banks are buying up gold and silver. The housing bubble was never fixed and is as large as it was at the last crash. The national debt still continues to skyrocket, and a downgrade in our rating is inevitable. The real unemployment levels are similar to the great depression now. We have food stamp recipients going up like mad. There are tons of indicators of a coming crash.

I would like to know where I have demonstrated a gross misunderstanding of governing principles. You can tell me to go someplace very warm, I would understand. You can PM me if it is not related to OP.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

That's great that you are you, that doesn't change the fact your post history heavily favors the left...

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

I'm glad somebody said it. Prepared to get hammered though lady. I've called people on it, but I'm the opposition (don't like Hillary but hate Trump more).

A significant number of us have been saying it, and often. People just largely ignore it. I'm very pleased to see how many flags OP got already on this...only when we stop keeping score and put aside our differences will we be able to begin to move forward. Hopefully, the message will stick.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bill3969

I apologize. The post just struck me wrong and I over reacted. The bullet points were all the reasons I have heard from various sources as to why Trump voters were sore winners. The last one was out of line. Again, I apologize for that.

I happily accept! And thank you for giving it a second thought. I appreciate that.

It is coming again. Banks are buying up gold and silver. The housing bubble was never fixed and is as large as it was at the last crash. The national debt still continues to skyrocket, and a downgrade in our rating is inevitable. The real unemployment levels are similar to the great depression now. We have food stamp recipients going up like mad. There are tons of indicators of a coming crash.

I'm with you there. My biggest fear right now is that another accidentally-on-purpose triggered crash between now and inauguration will be the false flag to stop Trump from taking office -- especially since he called for reinstatement of Glass-Steagall. But it's going to happen sooner or later if something doesn't change fast. And when/if it happens, I hope we're fighting the good fight side-by-side right here.

I would like to know where I have demonstrated a gross misunderstanding of governing principles.

Basically by suggesting that a fellow American should not be part of the governing process. That's not the American way.

You can tell me to go someplace very warm, I would understand. You can PM me if it is not related to OP.

Okay -- go to the Bahamas! And enjoy!!! (How's that?)

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Okay. I really don't care. If you do -- glad you know!

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

A significant number of us have been saying it, and often.

Yup! And most very well. I appreciate and flag every one. But I've been pretty busy here and elsewhere and haven't been able to respond to all. Thank you for being one of them.

People just largely ignore it. I'm very pleased to see how many flags OP got already on this...

I'm shocked! But very happily and pleasantly.

...only when we stop keeping score and put aside our differences will we be able to begin to move forward. Hopefully, the message will stick.

Yes! It starts with all of us. And it's a good start.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I must admit. I don't see gloaters anything close to the sore losers burning and looting cities.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Hmmm... apples and oranges. I'm betting no one's getting paid to gloat either, as protesters are, as has been posted several times right here on ATS. Big difference. Not really comparable.

Unless one considers that those who gloat are also serving as foot soldiers in the divide-and-conquer campaign waged by the same PTB... Nope. Still not really comparable. The protesters know what they're doing and are getting something tangible in return. I don't think all the gloaters realize the purpose they are serving and they're only getting a temporary and superficial boost to the ego. Though no doubt some gloaters do know exactly what they are doing and are getting paid handsomely for their efforts.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There's still hope in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join