It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump made mean comments so I am justified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The idea that Trump said things that condone violence somehow justifies the actions of the left is nuts. I keep hearing it, thinking it's just a knee jerk reaction and it will subside quickly. It hasn't. And these are the same people who are against everything Trump says. (except the parts that make them right in their tiny minds)

There is no justification for harming another human. I don't care if Trump begged you to do it. It's wrong. It's time for all the crybabies to get back to their lives they had before the election. The rest of us are busy working and raising our families just as we did before.

Bottom line, there is no excuse for what we are seeing. NONE. Grow the # up.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will agree with that, if you will agree that there was no excuse for Trump condoning violence.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
And these are the same people [cut]

people? no.

animals.

#ing retarded bunch of SJW snowflakes.

hey, i know what fema camps are for! those are temporary mental health facilities for these morons.
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Seems we Americans have chosen what moral dilemma is worse. Condoning or soliciting violence.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I will agree with that, if you will agree that there was no excuse for Trump condoning violence.

it's wrong, like a lot of things people might say.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'll say this: Yes, Trump reveled in inciting and condoning violence, division and hate. 10sec and Google will get you all the evidence you need to back that up. How quickly people forget. But know this, yes, there are protests and ugly people acting out right now. But Donald got his way so he thinks the American system is awesome. But if it had gone the other way, and Donald had lost, what you're seeing now would be a day at the park. The level of violence would have been 10-fold. He would have seen to it personally.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Maybe they all need participation awards.

Maybe then they will stop crying.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

just search a bunch of recent threads, plenty of videos were posted already - black people kicking and beating the crap out of an older man who voted for Trump, schoolgirl beating another schoolgirl because she wrote on social media that she hopes Trump will win, Hillary supporters harrasing homeless black woman supporting Trump, protesters breaking car's windshield with a bat and not allowing the woman inside to drive away while she had emergency and wanted to go to the hospital, protesters breaking another car's windshield and harrasing the driver when he told them to be peaceful and get a job, and so on, and so forth.

there's nothing, NOTHING, that justifies such behaviour. there's no IF. they're making a huge mistake, and they're going to pay for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
#ing retarted bunch of SJW snowflakes.

One might want to learn how to spell before calling others names. Or else they may look "retarted" themselves.

Just a friendly reminder.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Of course, I have no problem admitting that the people doing this are horrible and wrong for doing it.

But will you admit that Trump was also wrong and horrible for soliciting violence? Can you actually type that out for me?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
#ing retarted bunch of SJW snowflakes.

One might want to learn how to spell before calling others names. Or else they may look "retarted" themselves.

Just a friendly reminder.

lol! Actually I prefer "retarted". The other is archaic and offensive, while "retarted' implies one was previously a tart, grew stale, but has now been re - tarted. I sort of like it.

edit on 11/12/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I'll say this: Yes, Trump reveled in inciting and condoning violence, division and hate. 10sec and Google will get you all the evidence you need to back that up. How quickly people forget. But know this, yes, there are protests and ugly people acting out right now. But Donald got his way so he thinks the American system is awesome. But if it had gone the other way, and Donald had lost, what you're seeing now would be a day at the park. The level of violence would have been 10-fold. He would have seen to it personally.

BS.

Hillary supporters are mostly younger than Trump supporters. also, most of those protesting seem to be SJW types. what do you end up with mixing young, SJW, Hillary's rethoric and mass media propaganda? thousands of mentally unstable idiots.

i'm not saying there aren't any borderline crazy Trump supporters, but those are a very small minority (unless you're believing the left side hysteria - then all those people of all genders and races who voted for Trump are in fact a bunch of sexist, racist white alpha males). such level of stupidity is basically absent on the right side.

now, i'm not saying there wouldn't be an outrage, but it wouldn't be directed at those who voted for Hillary - you can't blame them for being brainwashed, so unless they would start violence like now, they wouldn't get any. the outrage would be directed at the government.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

republican voters don`t have a history or track record of rioting if their candidate loses.
the Clinton supporters on the other hand have been protesting and rioting since trump won the primaries.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The violence is wrong because it's not being directed properly. What does beating up Trump supporters do in the grand scheme of things? Nothing at best, at worst you've created a martyr and changed public opinion in his favor.

The violence could be justified if the left pushed for secession. Target the violence at the federal government. If California wants to go, and Californians are willing to fight for their independence, all the power to them. Let them go. I wish them well.

If Hillary had won I would have been rooting for Texas to secede. Hell I would have applied for Texas citizenship and tried to move there. So I'm not going to say that violence in the name of freedom is wrong. Beating up random people on the street is wrong.

But I don't think you could find two brain cells among these protesters that could come up with an effective war plan. IMO they are just rabble out to get a free TV from Wal-Mart.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

good catch, thanks.

lack of sleep + too many videos of all the crap that's happening, and i'm so furious at the current state of humanity, i'm tired. also, english isn't my native language, so there's that

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So if we don't agree that Trump condoned violence, you won't agree that the rioters harming other people are wrong?
Typical double standard.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: jtma508

republican voters don`t have a history or track record of rioting if their candidate loses.
the Clinton supporters on the other hand have been protesting and rioting since trump won the primaries.

Republican voters have no history of rioting.
Democratic voters have been rioting for 3 days.

That's not a history, that's a presence.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

All I can say is that those who have broken the law, threatened violence, or enacted it ON BOTH SIDES OF THIS DIVIDE should be ashamed of themselves for their actions.

Denying that there has been activity which is equal in severity from the Trump side of things however, is incorrect. It has just not been done during big, visible marches. Assault of a gay Canadian man outside a bar, in which he was bottled in the face and beaten senseless, just one example that I recall from the last few days. Unlike a baseball bat to a car windshield, the fact that the injuries sustained by the man were not more serious than a laceration to the face and significant bruising to the face, ribs and so on, is rather more a matter of luck than judgement. There are others, but because the news media does not want to report them, you will only hear of them on social media.

This also shows that the "left biased media" is anything but.

I would also like to point out, that there are some would be Bernie voters out there, who voted Trump, as many promised they would, just to spite the DNC for colluding with Hillary. I wonder how many of them are out protesting?

link   
The US population is 324,707,000. And you all are condemning more than 60,000,000 on the actions of a few hundred protestors and perhaps a dozen or two dozen violent protestors?

Do you understand how insane that is?

And to all talking about the history of rioters, please give me an instance of rioting when Bush was elected.

This election campaign has caused unprecedented division because it was run in an extremely divisive way.
edit on 12-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: jedi_hamster

Of course, I have no problem admitting that the people doing this are horrible and wrong for doing it.

But will you admit that Trump was also wrong and horrible for soliciting violence? Can you actually type that out for me?

and can you admit that Hillary and her democratic goons were wrong to pay people to incite violence on Trump rallies? see what i did there?

sure i'll admit that Trump was wrong. i may support him, that doesn't mean i don't think he's an asshole. heck, he probably knows that much himself. unfortunately, there's a lot that needs to be done in the US, and that asshole is our best bet to get it done (and that's not because he is one).
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join