It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump made mean comments so I am justified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

No. It's not the 'Clinton supporters' that are protesting. It's the anti-Trump people. There's a difference. You're blind. So many are. Trump was setting the stage for riots in the event he lost. The election is rigged. I may not accept the results. And his hard-core supporters were spoiling for the fight in the event he lost. It's not 'leftist' conspiracy. No one's gonna change your mind or the people like you. You see what you want to see. And for all our sake I hope the rest of us are wrong about Trump. But you wait --- and call me on this if it turns out to be untrue --- you people are about to see the most epic bait-and-switch in history. It's already started. You bought a pig in a poke.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Tardacus

No. It's not the 'Clinton supporters' that are protesting. It's the anti-Trump people. There's a difference. You're blind. So many are. Trump was setting the stage for riots in the event he lost. The election is rigged. I may not accept the results. And his hard-core supporters were spoiling for the fight in the event he lost. It's not 'leftist' conspiracy. No one's gonna change your mind or the people like you. You see what you want to see. And for all our sake I hope the rest of us are wrong about Trump. But you wait --- and call me on this if it turns out to be untrue --- you people are about to see the most epic bait-and-switch in history. It's already started. You bought a pig in a poke.

oh please. and whom did those "anti-Trump people" vote for?

nobody? then GTFO instead of protesting.

if not for nobody, then, according to the results, they've most probably voted for Hillary.
edit on 12/11/2016 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What's a pig in a poke?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Everything Hillary did was wrong, in office and otherwise.

That is why she lost. Bernie Sanders would be voters however, they are the only people with anything to say about anything. Shills for Clinton and her cronies, and the entire DNC had better shut up, because they are a massive part of the reason that Trump is the President Elect.

edit on 12-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammar correction.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I doubt any Bernie folks are out there. They seemed like the true, peaceful hippies we've grown to know and love.

I don't care who is committing these acts, it's wrong. If it was Trump supporters, I'd be right here, calling for them to quit being assholes. I fail to see why you can't get that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My gods this is getting tiring. Look, it's fairly simple. The majority does not want this extreme progressive crap social safety net. Outside of these kids twitter bubble, they have no cause and certainly not the numbers.

I also don't want to hear about the popular vote. Aside from it meaning squat you would have to vote again due to the fact that those who were voting red would stay home in the larger blue states as they have for years.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Look. You really seem like a decent guy who cares about your country.

Why not change your focus? As I wrote previously, the number of violent protestors is miniscule compared with the number of peaceful Americans. I look around my hometown and see business as usual- people living life, smiling at eachother, doing acts of kindness, raising their kids and going to work.

I feel terrible for anyone who has been injured in the wake of this polarized and bitter election but you are continuing the polarization with your focus.

Does that mean ignore the hate-fueled attacks? NO of course not! But put in perspective, we have less of a pattern than one might think. Rhetoric is very powerful. Use your power wisely.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlbanArthur

One might want to learn how to spell before calling others names. Or else they may look "retarted" themselves. Just a friendly reminder.

"Retarted" to "tart" again. I don't see a probelm.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Pig in a poke:

The English colloquialisms such as turn out to be a pig in a poke or buy a pig in a poke mean that something is sold or bought without the buyer knowing its true nature or value, especially when buying without inspecting the item beforehand

wiki

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: TrueBrit

I doubt any Bernie folks are out there. They seemed like the true, peaceful hippies we've grown to know and love.

I don't care who is committing these acts, it's wrong. If it was Trump supporters, I'd be right here, calling for them to quit being assholes. I fail to see why you can't get that.

you would be surprised.

now, i doubt any of them are siding with those - mostly paid by Soros - violent protestors. they're far from getting done though.

here's a single Bernie supporter i know:
twitter.com...

and here's what i've found on her twitter:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The OP is most likely one of those people who when confronted with the horrors of gun violence will respond, "but the vast majority of gun owners are peaceful people!"

Funny that he won't say that in this case.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Your picture is a representational lie, just like you candidate/President Elect.

Clinton won 42.4% of the Electoral College, and so far 61,138,577 popular votes, translating to 47.57% of the electorate. That is hardly a Trump mandate for anything, let alone the destruction of our social safety net!

Like you guys keep saying, YOU WON. So, why the need to keep lying?

edit on 12-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The OP is most likely one of those people who when confronted with the horrors of gun violence will respond, "but the vast majority of gun owners are peaceful people!"

I know it's not everyone, or even a majority committing the violence. What I am irritated about is the justification being shown.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can't do the mental gymnastics to make this alright, its not.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No it is an exact representation of the voting populous by geography. I already explained why the popular vote would be inaccurate.
www.ldsfreedomforum.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I know it's not everyone, or even a majority committing the violence. What I am irritated about is the justification being shown.

I'm sorry, but by your logic, those are only words, not violent acts in themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No, it's deception. It's a "jedi Mind Trick" attempt. Are YOU that brainwashed?

edit on 12-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wow! Are a fan or a stalker? Keeping a list and letting everyone know, are we?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It's not justification, these are the unsurprising consequences of the Trump Campaign's baiting.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

I'm sorry, but by your logic, those are only words, not violent acts in themselves.

Here, read the OP again.

The idea that Trump said things that condone violence somehow justifies the actions of the left is nuts. I keep hearing it, thinking it's just a knee jerk reaction and it will subside quickly. It hasn't. And these are the same people who are against everything Trump says. (except the parts that make them right in their tiny minds) There is no justification for harming another human. I don't care if Trump begged you to do it. It's wrong. It's time for all the crybabies to get back to their lives they had before the election. The rest of us are busy working and raising our families just as we did before. Bottom line, there is no excuse for what we are seeing. NONE. Grow the # up.

I am speaking about justifying the violence, not perpetrating it. If you need further clarification, I am not sure I can explain it to you in a language you will understand.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

why does it not surprise me that YOU missed the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join