It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for unity and he already has an enemies list

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Don't worry SpiritualZombie. YOU are not on that list. You're just a sheep. Donald Trump is draining the swamp to root out the big criminals.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Nikola014

Just wanted to share that inspiring message... Because it just doesn't make sense why people are protesting.

Makes sense to keep a list of your enemies in politics.
..and no, there is no sense to why people are protesting, other than to recognise they are spoiled brats that can't handle not getting their own way.

No it doesn't a good politician will unite people problem is this entire election was about fear. Democrats were made to fear Trump and republicans were made to fear Hillary. Until we the people no longer consider this acceptable things will only get worse.

THIS ^^^^

The level of rhetoric and demonization is behind this. Clinton is not the Devil. I'm not sure yet what Trump is going to be for our country, but if the campaign is any indication, it will look like pain.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks like Trump is already creating new jobs !!!

Paid protesters, trauma counselors, extra private security for potential targets, etc.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Paid protesters, trauma counselors, extra private security for potential targets, etc.

Just a reminder, it's a proven fact that both Russia and the KKK are organizing internet trolls to mock Americans who are saddened right now. Don't take their comments to heart.

Trump is currently amassing a team comprised of the likes of Palin, Guiliani, Omarosa, Huckabee, Christie, and Gingrich. A collection of failures. That's a LOT of rope.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Trump is currently amassing a team comprised of the likes of Palin, Guiliani, Omarosa, Huckabee, Christie, and Gingrich. A collection of failures. That's a LOT of rope.

Sounds like a good group of Conservatives to restore the country and rescue it.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I think you guys are looking at it wrong... The protestors are just having a little fun Trump-style...

Racheal Maddow. You just lost all credibility by posting that guy's news show.

Nice. You managed to dismiss Trump's addiction to violence on display in Rachael's report and throw some good ole bigoted homophobia into the mix as well!

Very Trumpy!

I don't like Maddow. I find him to be biased.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

a reply to: Nikola014

Just wanted to share that inspiring message... Because it just doesn't make sense why people are protesting.

Makes sense to keep a list of your enemies in politics.
..and no, there is no sense to why people are protesting, other than to recognise they are spoiled brats that can't handle not getting their own way.

No it doesn't a good politician will unite people problem is this entire election was about fear. Democrats were made to fear Trump and republicans were made to fear Hillary. Until we the people no longer consider this acceptable things will only get worse.

Oh this is just the perfect example of a lack of accountability so common on the left. Smash things up and burn them and if you don't convince me to stop by doing what I want, it's your fault for not uniting us.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

don't forget gulag guards and house searchers.....how about the business of manufacturing all those big yellow "D's" that will be required to be worn by democrats out in public
edit on 12-11-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

don't forget gulag guards and house searchers.....how about the business of manufacturing all those big yellow "D's" that will be required to be worn by democrats out in public

Ve vill haff Russian FEMA camp management !!!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They're poster children for the "status quo", the very people Trump was voted in to get rid of.

Instead, he's hiring them.

Not quite sure how that solves any problems really.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

They're poster children for the "status quo", the very people Trump was voted in to get rid of.

They all supported him, whilst under fire, during the election.
I think they understand the need to save the country (and the world) from progressives.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not sure how that makes them any less "status quo".

Actually, a lot of them denounced him right up until he got the nomination then they jumped on the bandwagon so as not to get left behind.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I think you guys are looking at it wrong... The protestors are just having a little fun Trump-style...

Nice. You managed to dismiss Trump's addiction to violence on display in Rachael's report and throw some good ole bigoted homophobia into the mix as well!

Very Trumpy!

Try to open your heart to diversity.

No hate.
edit on 12-11-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Very Trumpy!

Try to open your heart and except our beautiful diversity.

No hate.

I don't hate him at all.
Try and get a sense of humour.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

They all supported him, whilst under fire, during the election.
I think they understand the need to save the country (and the world) from progressives.

right, ok.....because all those ISIS progressives, Iran progressives, Putin progressives, Chinese progressives, North Korean progressives, and Syrian progressives...need to be saved

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

And don't forget the stock market is soaring. People's 401ks are starting on a trend that will help a ton of people enjoy a more prosperous retirement.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Very Trumpy!

Please stop hating yourself. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Embrace love in whatever form.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Not sure how that makes them any less "status quo".

Actually, a lot of them denounced him right up until he got the nomination then they jumped on the bandwagon so as not to get left behind.

The status quo is keeping things the way they are. Anyone willing to adopt Trump's positions is fine by me.
His full list is very strong and they all actually endorsed him before he won the primary (except Pence, though pence did praise him)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Very Trumpy!

Please stop hating yourself. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Embrace love in whatever form.

I agree... nothing wrong at all. He can do what he wants.

edit on 12/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Very Trumpy!

I agree... nothing wrong at all. He can do what he wants.

Let go of your hate, bud. I have seen the good in you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join