It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for unity and he already has an enemies list

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I would say pretty good.

www.cbsnews.com...

Not that anyone would want to point that out on the 6 oclock news however.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Why would it matter? Your opinion aside.

To see a leak of daily emails from all presidential candidates would put things in perspective. I'm not convinced Hillary was the first candidate to ever receive a debate question early or be a favorite among the DNC/RNC. Would be interesting to see if the RNC plays a similar game with their favorite. Might put a lot of things in perspective... especially if the Trump emails showed him mouthing off about Blacks, Hispanics, Muslims, and Women. Or perhaps the emails back and forth between Trump campaign and Russia.

Yep, things could matter quite a bit.

Alas, only the first female president was stripped down and bled out on a relentless daily email leak...

Would be much much easier if there weren't anything shady to report at all eh?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If you leak all emails for all candidates we would have perspective. You think the U.S. political system for everyone else is shade-free? Seems kind of naïve if you think she was the one and only. But regardless, we don't know.... because the first female president was the only one subjected to such an unprecedented and relentless leak of data.... ever. Just her. So it's impossible to have perspective.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
I'm still trying to get over the fact there is a woman who happens to be black working for a sexist racist.

What are the odds?

What? We liberals can't judge the character of a black woman on the content of her words and actions? That sounds rather sexist/racist, in my opinion!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

If there is no one to hack them the how would they get leaked? See, the way it works is you have to have something in order for it to be leaked. I not now nor ever have claimed that every politician is "shade-free." Keep this civil.

We have not yet had a first female president and you have to wonder what she has done to deserve the hacking that lead to the leaks. Also bear in mind that the DNC and John Podesta were hacked.

You also know that documents and video from GWB were leaked as well?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Trump has an enemies list because there is no-one he can put on a friends list.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Very interesting. If one of Hillary's staffers had said that people would have to "bow down" to her, or if one of Obama's staffers had said that people need to "bow down" to him -- I wonder what the reaction would be from "most posters" on this site?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Did they say that they should punish their enemies and reward their friends? I seem to remember that another president said something along those lines a few years ago.

I wonder who that could have been.
edit on 12-11-2016 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Did they say that they're going to punish their enemies....

Melania Stumps for Donald Trump: 'He Will Punch Back 10 Times Harder'
www.nbcnews.com...

Donald Trump: screw them back 10 times as hard.
time.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I believe he was referring to the Latino vote.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

So I'm to assume you have no issue with Obama suggesting that its OK to punish the left's enemies, but its just deplorable if Trump does it?

Its not good in either case. My point is that some people in this thread...likely on both sides... are practicing some serious selective outrage.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Too bad we never got a daily flow of leaked Trump campaign emails... Or any other candidate in history
for that matter.

Interesting how that worked out. Bum luck for the first female president.

I bet we will soon! the tides have turned. it'll be interesting

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

If there is method to the Mans madness, then doing so could have served a hidden purpose, else why do the thing?

I don't think you can "calm the public's fear and bring unity" to a nation where a significant percentage of the population can see Trump for what he is, that being a mad racist xenophobic bastard that now has access to a nuclear arsenal. God help the US if indeed he does manage to build his wall and/or stop people of the Muslim persuasion from entering into the country.

Good Luck America, you are going to need it would be my thinking.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Very interesting. If one of Hillary's staffers had said that people would have to "bow down" to her, or if one of Obama's staffers had said that people need to "bow down" to him -- I wonder what the reaction would be from "most posters" on this site?

omg! they'd go bonkers. so hypocritical it's absurd.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

So I'm to assume you have no issue with Obama suggesting that its OK to punish the left's enemies

I'm not aware of Obama threatening his domestic political enemies. Perhaps a stern display of bully pulpit power. Do you have an example?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Found Trump's list!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

You forgot number 6. The working class.

If you aint already rich, Trump does not want to know.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: andy06shake

Of course he will have an enemies list

Do you really think it's wise to have his PR outreach person, Omarosa, publicly announce such a threatening prediction, of political enemies being forced to "bow down" to President Trump, and then right after he's elected to come out and remind people of his enemy list? Is that good PR? Is that going to calm the public's fear and bring unity?

Of course not.

No, because that is not the purpose of having her make such an obviously inflammatory statement in the first place. The desired reaction is being displayed beautifully, right here on this thread. Unity is the very last thing these people want. They want a civil war, and the people of America are, true to form, going to fall right into the trap. This is only the beginning shadows of what is coming.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Anarchy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hitler's "Black Book"

The Black Book is the post–World War II name of the Sonderfahndungsliste G.B. ("Special Search List Great Britain"), the list of prominent British residents to be arrested upon the successful invasion of Britain by Nazi Germany in 1940. The Black Book was a product of the SS Einsatzgruppen, compiled by SS-Oberführer Walter Schellenberg, and contained the names of 2,820 people—British subjects and European exiles—living in Britain, who were to be immediately arrested upon the success of Unternehmen Seelöwe (Operation Sea Lion), the invasion, occupation, and annexation of Great Britain to the Third Reich.

The Special Search List G.B. was an appendix to the Informationsheft G.B., the Gestapo handbook for the invasion of Britain, which contained 144 pages of information about politically important aspects of British society, including institutions such as embassies, universities, newspaper offices, and Freemason lodges, which would facilitate the Nazi occupation and administration of Great Britain. It is alleged that British intelligence mole Dick Ellis provided much of the information, despite much of it being readily available in the public domain, such as newspapers.

Just saying

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join