It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for unity and he already has an enemies list

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Nikola014

Just wanted to share that inspiring message... Because it just doesn't make sense why people are protesting.

Makes sense to keep a list of your enemies in politics.
..and no, there is no sense to why people are protesting, other than to recognise they are spoiled brats that can't handle not getting their own way.

You're right, Trump says, election is over... Let's put our differences aside... and Trump is just being more organized about the differences than most people... He's organizing the differences into a list. And if you think about it, you could always tell by his tough guy attitude and big flashy money, he's an "organized" kind of guy.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I think you guys are looking at it wrong... The protestors are just having a little fun Trump-style...

Racheal Maddow. You just lost all credibility by posting that guy's news show.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Fun? These fools have to be babysat and are destroying public and private property? A man was shot awhile ago. Still fun?

All this PC stuff... everyone's afraid to hurt anyone... We don't want to be PC anymore, do we folks...

I believe it was our new President-Elect who said that.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Im sorry , i clearly misunderstood what those who voted against him means .

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If they have the results of the "Yea" and "Nea" votes after the election, who people voted for, those are already lists, and they would be "special" as is. He cant put you on a list if the list already exists as is. What is even the point of making a statement like that, other than to imply he's coming for everyone that didn't vote for him??? ABSURD!!!

I think you guys are looking at it wrong... The protestors are just having a little fun Trump-style...

Get real, it was the rest of your SJW horde, spearheaded by the DNC Paid Riot Squads leading the rampage charge, that were starting all the shi'ite out there and elsewhere. Just like whats happening now across the nation.
SEE HERE:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!
AND HERE:
DNC Paid Riot Squads

FYI: since you're just gonna troll bait, your threads belong in the Mud Pit. Putting them anywhere else is just going to burden the mods having to deal with the drama you're just trying to cause.
edit on 12-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Funny joke... You called an openly-gay news woman... a guy. Homophobia... often associated with the alt-right.

You just showed yourself.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hmm. Bow? Trump?..um..never. I was ruting for Bernie, Hillary ruined it. I think this country needs some interventions. Grow up America..soon..please.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Wait, Trump has a "list"?

Isn't Christmas just around the corner?

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Deflect in your own thread? Wha?!

That's fine, I'll play. Show me the quote he actually made and I'll show you where he meant words and not violence.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Funny joke... You called an openly-gay news woman... a guy. Homophobia... often associated with the alt-right.

Lol. ooooo I 'showed' myself.

Maybe you can put me on your list

edit on 12/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

It's not precisely a joke, because Rachael Maddow is in fact Ralph Machio.

Stay golden, UKTruth!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I wish you guys could stick to topic... Trumps call for unity juxtaposed with his special enemies list. I see a lot of people not understanding why these protests could be happening... and yet... I posted a couple videos that depict a candidate who not only appreciates violence... but thinks it's fun... and shows only the utmost contempt for opponents.

This is our new super smart ("they'll never call us stupid again") President-Elect. He's promising pain on a lot of people... and yet people don't understand the protest. Protestors have spelled it out... and yet, people don't understand.

So I tried to put it together in a way even a Trump supporter could understand.... for open discussion.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Still waiting for Trumps words.

More to the point, you're the one who sidetracked your own thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I know whats going on here.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

A hunt for skanks of epic proportions!

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I know whats going on here.

LOL... Ahhh I love South Park... Our new President... at 3AM... on Twitter

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Of course he will have an enemies list, after all you cannot have unity while there are others who do not share the same nonsensical delusion of grandeur as yourself. A cull is required so as to set an example and keep others in line.

Stands to reason if you are a mental dictator bastard with no regards to the common man other than how well they will facilitate the lining of your pocket.

A fisherman can always see another fisherman from a far, and Trumps about to have a whale of a time.

End of the day through we are all on there lists while we relies the notion or otherwise.
edit on 12-11-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Another spiritualzombie train wreck of a thread.

You occasionally have good ones, I wish you would follow through. It's as if you knowingly post crap you can't back up and then dump your own thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I appreciate the good in that comment. Thanks. I appreciate you keeping me company too. We're all in this together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join