It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britons tortured for three years rearrested

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Ok, these men should have been beaten with night sticks in order to "soften" them up for interrogation. Getting information out of terrorists is perhaps the hardest job on the planet, because these guys are "eager" to die and go to heaven where they will be greeted by "72 virgins". Probably the best way to extract information is to humiliate them by stacking them up nude in the "pyramid formation", sexually harassing and humiliating their "private parts" while forcing them to eat "pig meat" and drink "alcohol" that of course is forbidden in their cultures.

Maybe we should round all Muslims up and put them in concentrations camps, it's the only way to be sure that none of them attack is again. Eventually we may have to dispose of them though, it maybe the 'final solution' to the Muslim-terrorist problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah mabye we can also get some red flags with a swatstika and then get the coldstream guards to practice goosestepping....

Or even better we could invade ireland and say they attacked us....

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrRobertCamp
Ok, these men should have been beaten with night sticks in order to "soften" them up for interrogation. Getting information out of terrorists is perhaps the hardest job on the planet, because these guys are "eager" to die and go to heaven where they will be greeted by "72 virgins". Probably the best way to extract information is to humiliate them by stacking them up nude in the "pyramid formation", sexually harassing and humiliating their "private parts" while forcing them to eat "pig meat" and drink "alcohol" that of course is forbidden in their cultures.

You know, about 60 or so years ago if you werent Jewish (you are Jewish arent you?) and you lived in Germany they would have signed you right up for the SS. Yeah, i think that Black Uniform would have fitted you like a glove, nice polished Jack boots, a Deaths head badge on your oh so spotless Uniform Cap. It would go right along with that nice humane attitude you got there.
The Jewish people have tried to get rid of this racist ethnic hatred for decades in the rest of the world, i guess they missed a few in their own ranks huh?
If you dont like my analogy, then dont sound off like a NAZI.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yeah mabye we can also get some red flags with a swatstika and then get the coldstream guards to practice goosestepping....

Good idea. Maybe we can borrow Harry's swastika. Is he done using it yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
LOL, Did we get a chance to put panties on their heads also?

Well, I could give a RATS-A** about these punks and their whining. I could also care less about what happened at "Grab-an-Arab" prison in Iraq....whoever came up with humiliation as a tool for interigation is damn smart.

Just because we let these guys go does'nt mean their innocent....If they were caught doing something serious enough to lock em up at Guantanimo Bay, it musta been pretty bad. We're not talking boyscouts here.

Maximu§

TPL

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Just because we let these guys go does'nt mean their innocent....If they were caught doing something serious enough to lock em up at Guantanimo Bay, it musta been pretty bad. We're not talking boyscouts here.

Maximu§

The problem i have is that we haven't been told specifically why they detained? It's also one reason why our government couldn't keep them detained.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I thought we gave it to you guys for bush to use it in his new book, mein kampf.

BTW Would anyone here like to go through what they went through?

[edit on 27-1-2005 by devilwasp]

dh

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Maximu§

Mug!

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Something worth thinking about, that they pointed out on the news over here is:

That their might be practically concrete evidence, but revealing it in a court of law would do one or a combination of several things:

1) Reveal sources - whose lives would be put at risk (ie. If you said "It has been said by several sources you said....etc" then the suspect could think "emmm. Well I know I only told "so and so")....

2) Compromise National security

3) Compromise sources of information - 1 basically

You got to think, in a court of law you have to reveal your sources of information which MUSt be obtained legally. But in reality the information might have been obtained 'illegally' i.e. remote surveillance of some sort.. This would then be rendered useless in a court.

What you've got to ask yourself is, if they knew something was going to happen because they had found out by some source, probably technically illegal, would you really want the terrorists released to carry on? How would you feel when your father, mother, brother, sister, cousin, friend, etc was killed because they could not be convicted legally, but they KNEW that they were guilty?

Yes, obviously sometimes things like the patriot act are exploited, but generally these people are trying to protect us. They are not normally going to crack down on you because you commiited a minor offence.

Think about this:

You think0 someone is going to kill a member of your family, or a friend, and you ILLEGALLY stalk them and maybe tap their phone... You then find out that they plan to and are going to kill said person...
You go to the police, who say, sorry 'nothing we can do' because you have gone beyond the law and the information was obtained illegally.. They then kill you parent/friend/etc..

Just try and think about that............

dh

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The paranoid sink they try to drown us in
Yes, massa, we'll accept the ID
Yes, massa, we'll accept the subdermal chip

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by jsobecky

I thought we gave it to you guys for bush to use it in his new book, mein kampf.

BTW Would anyone here like to go through what they went through?

[edit on 27-1-2005 by devilwasp]

Excuse me? You have a problem?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join