It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret is located in the United Kingdom, not the USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
You need to retool your crystal ball prophet

That sounds painful!

You've gone and done it now Prophet...we're going to have to hang ya...somebody get a rope.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Almost 800 sessions from Aliens??? Will the real Alien stand up!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

Well golly gee wiz folks looks like that "located somewhere in Idaho" is bunk according to a WHOIS search abovetopsecret.com is located in the United Kingdom.

Ah Doi! Of Course its in the United Kingdom! But whats this about it not being in the US? Everyone knows that england is like, the 56th state or something. Only difference is that Blair is called the Govna!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I get my fair share of fan mail... not as much lingerie and booze from the adoring female fans as hoped for originally, but I get by okay.

I live in the UK, I registered abovetopsecret.com and therefore WHOIS details will show my underground lab address over here. The servers are in the US, and the staff are scattered all over the world.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I am aghast! As the Business Consultant of this site (and a resident of the Planet Sunev) I am shocked, SHOCKED that this sensitive information has been released for free!

The pain it causes my capitalism gland is unbearable!

HELP ME!!!!!!
m...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh

Well golly gee wiz folks looks like that "located somewhere in Idaho" is bunk according to a WHOIS search abovetopsecret.com is located in the United Kingdom.

Ah Doi! Of Course its in the United Kingdom! But whats this about it not being in the US? Everyone knows that england is like, the 56th state or something. Only difference is that Blair is called the Govna!

Nah, Nygdan Blair wouldnt settle for anything less than Senetor. Hey does that mean he can run for President?

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I thought it was in my basement....

I better go down there and find out who those guys really are...

Thanks a lot I just got booted out of the basement
now what am I going to do

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

HELP ME!!!!!!
m...

Somebody shut this lip-flappin' prophet down before Springer ruptures his vugular jein and hemorrhoids to death. He's pumping bile out his engorged capitalism gland and he just got through re-doing the floors, for pete's sake.

[edit on 1-25-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Read The Creator thread, and you will see that SimonGray is able to teleport between tardises in Swindon, Wiltshire and Berkeley, CA at will.

Unless that information has been removed...

Why, Why, oh Why would anybody want to hang out In Berkeley????. Burned out hippies, ladies of the evening, and wholesalers of illicit phamaceuticles.

The cooler crowd hangs out in Palo Alto, Home of Steven Jobs and Stanford U.

Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
simon lives within an half an hours drive of myself,so what! if it was"nt for us brits you would"nt have any mates

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
yeah simon gray is in the UK...

this is the only thing that makes the UK great

just playin'...

we know this...

delete this thread...

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
In Prophet's defense.....It does say "somewhere in Idaho" below the photo of the"Secret Ignorance Research Center (ATSIRC)" that appears on the opening page of the ATS Site...you know the white building with "AboveTopSecret.com" across the top in red??

(And why does it say " Alarm gif posted at ________" when I preview this post??? Did I do something wrong??)

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Somewhere in Idaho, huh

Prophet, your sources must have ATS confused with some para-military group...ya know, some survivalists of some sort.
If you're paying this guy for info, I'd ask him for a refund

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It also shows Camp Hero in one of the pictures and no one thought ATS was out of there or out of Monauk NY.

jm

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by Springer

HELP ME!!!!!!
m...

Somebody shut this lip-flappin' prophet down before Springer ruptures his vugular jein and hemorrhoids to death. He's pumping bile out his engorged capitalism gland and he just got through re-doing the floors, for pete's sake.

[edit on 1-25-2005 by Valhall]

I'll get right on that there Val just as soon as I beat the crap outta this meat flappin jitter face pigmy wive no good paper pushin dumbfart Administrator in Canada!

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
cool.

im not the most computer literate, and didnt know i could look at server stats. - i fit into the 0.69% (i think my server is a military one)

-neato

[edit on 26-1-2005 by lost]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
i'm not certain why its such a big deal WHERE ats is located.........or where mr simon g lives.

i really don't care about the location...............this site is phenomenal and i'm thrilled to have found it.............ALL you mods do a bang up job and i'm glad to be here!!!

whoooo hooo for the BRITS and the AUSSIES and the CANUCKS and the AMERICANS and who ever else is on the mod team and the behind the scene team of hard workers..............

and if i left out your country.............please forgive me!!!

angie

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I thought simon was a Klingon.............with a Ferengi wife.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
nobody panic the world will not end in 2012, just look when the ATS record expires....

Record expires on 19-May-2013

and concerning the boss of ATS living in the UK...goes to show us people in the UK aren't so backward after all

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
nobody panic the world will not end in 2012, just look when the ATS record expires....

Record expires on 19-May-2013

and concerning the boss of ATS living in the UK...goes to show us people in the UK aren't so backward after all

Course you are, thats why ATS is hosted in the US even though its owner is british.
BTW simon my condolences on your tragic place of birth, but with all the good karma you are building up with this site I'm sure you will be lucky enough to be born American in your next life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join