It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret is located in the United Kingdom, not the USA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
American Simon.....

Fear is not an option.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh my God. THE SIMON has responded to me? I almost feel as though God himself has spoken....

Now, seriously, who is that is that a pic of?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Bill Paxton - True Lies

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Bill Paxton - True Lies

He was a funny character

"Oh please dont kill me"

it was funny was when he wet himself when he got scared

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Umm, well hes not an American Simon...So my point stands. Simon and Nigel. Dead give away for Brittish...This actually went to work with me. A collective group of about 10 people could not name a single American named Simon.

Well, Mr. Gray, if my wife gets knocked up again, guess what I'm naming him......You wanna be the godfather?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
www.powdermag.com...

An American Simon, very first return on Google for "American Simon".

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, let me rephrase that. A FAMOUS american named simon. When I say Simon Le Bon, or Simon (american idol guy..whats his last name again? hmmmm) everyone knows who they are. Hmm, this is weird. Mind you, I'm not rippin on anyone, just REALLY curious. Apparently you are as well. I shall investigate this.

BTW-- notice how our "Simon" had to go to Sweden to get any press. This is a conspiricy of the highest levels.....

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
www.powdermag.com...

An American Simon, very first return on Google for "American Simon".

simon...

what video game is that in your avatar???

do you play counter strike source???

if so, i think you would like it

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
As long as you lot don't forget us Kiwis, all will be fine in your little worlds. Consider this a warning.

Remember, we have the All Blacks. We would just have to unleash Lomu on England (again!) and you would all run in terror wetting your poofter pants.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by falcon

Originally posted by Ocelot
Every couple of months we get a thread saying the same thing like it's some big secret that the owner (Simon) is from the UK.

Just like every couple of weeks some "new member" (don't wanna say newbie) starts a new thread saying that abovetopsecret is run by the gov./NWO/CIA/NSA/ (insert agency of choice here). At first I used to get pissed because people seemed to ask the same crap every other day. But I've come to accept it as fact of life.

OMG that is so true and never seems to die either, but at least we get
provided with a little bit of entertainment for those of us that have been around the longest.

No ats is not in idaho its just like the ats joke that was ran in either 2003 or 2004 when simon and the rest came up with a april fool's joke that a homeland security monitor would be watching ats member's post's.

April fool's fool ats isnt hosted in idaho.

And simon rules
And so ats and has for years.

Long live ats

Falcon

There hardly goin to admit it is a govt site now are they.Why when this is a conspiricy site do certain members instantly mock the suggestion that this is a govt site then go to post serious beliefs in threads that contain more lets say way of weird stuff.
If the govt is part of NWO,Aliens BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH makes sense to have a site showing who could be a threat or they just want to monitor the anti govt wackos.

Its also really funny how everytime Simon post people flock to get a reply and when they do you can tell they just shot there load in there pants and will never delete that reply ever.

[edit on 29-1-2005 by weirdo]

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Its also really funny how everytime Simon post people flock to get a reply and when they do you can tell they just shot there load in there pants and will never delete that reply ever.

LOL. I'm with ya!

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine

LOL. I'm with ya!

Well ya...Its like being touched by greatness. Not as cool as meeting Tommy Lee Jones in Chicago, but its up there...

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well we know about the American Simon, lets hear about the England Simon, well, we've heard about but haven't seen.
(tries to lure simon out of his hole)

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Finally someone got the balls to say it. Seriously, some people should look up the word "sycophant" and the dictionary and realize that it's not a desirable personality trait.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Well ya...Its like being touched by greatness.

Touched...in what way?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join