It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW. Russia Confirms Contact With Trump Campaign

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Did you forget what the title of the OP was? You lied. You continue to lie.

You got forced to include the whole story by your peers because your fake entourage is no longer around to back up your lies.
edit on 11-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
If not true why did some members here say thank you to Russia when Trump won? Uktruth and nikoly for example.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Did you forget what the title of the OP was? You lied. You continue to lie.

You got forced to include the whole story by your peers because your fake entourage is no longer around to back up your lies.

No lie. No lie. You're the liar!

The title of the OP is 100% accurate. In fact, TWO Russian officials confirmed the contact. I wasn't forced to do anything, that's all a complete lie. It's wondeful that you consider yourself my peer though — I don't of course — but don't you ever give up on the dream.

I had actually forgotten you existed until I came back to check on new replies to this thread and found you still obsessing about me, which I have to admit, made me grin a little.

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
If not true why did some members here say thank you to Russia when Trump won? Uktruth and nikoly for example.

Apparently they want a corrupt "strong" man for a leader and the fear mongering from Russia helped. Nevermind all the other stuff the Russia may have been part of during the election that so many are dismissing as lies around the nation.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This just in!!

So does Hillary!

Obama

George Bush

and bill

Shocking rght? The only difference is that there are no pictures of Donald and Putin together from what I've searched on the internet. (Besisdes the photoshopped ones I mean.)

PS: Its called diplomacy.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You do understand that the president will at some point have to talk to world leaders, the more of them he gets along with the better.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

You do understand that the president will at some point have to talk to world leaders, the more of them he gets along with the better.

No kidding. I can easily find a picture of John Stewart and bill o Reilly together. Or bill maher and Ann coulter.

What does that mean?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There's a difference between being a leader and politician and being a businessman man with questionable business ties.

Trump's undeclared business assets in Russia could pose a clear and present danger for the USA and compromise national security.

Why were his servers communicating with a Russian bank (Alpha Bank), and that bank suddenly communicating once journalists called about it? That's not fishy at all /sarc

Follow the money, follow the people. Its sad that even when that's done some people refuse to accept that Trump is the POTUS Russia can control, Putin's pick for weakening and destabilizing the West.

Part of the psychological operation from Putin's FSB is to make you all THINK you are choosing the right man for America. That's how the destabilization phase of the social engineering operation works.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

There is no reason for Russia to be our enemy.

Anti-Russian Propaganda is deeply engrained and pervasive throughout our society.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Anti-Russian Propaganda is deeply engrained and pervasive throughout our society.

Yeah. Isis too right?

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: reaganero

What an incredibly strange response.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Putin is poison. Not a chance in hell im going to let this country be infiltrated by him.

Trump is sounding like the needle in America's arm. Injecting the poison.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Whatever you say I guess.

Only positives can come from a warming of US-Russian relations. Since pushing them to the brink of war like Obama did has absolutely terrifying consequences.

Glad to know where you stand on this issue. Since America and NATO have been the aggressors against Russia for the past 25 years at least.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Really? Russia's distrust for anyone outside of Russia cannot be over stated.

Inside Russia the propaganda machine has the West & the USA not as friendly allies. It's insane to me how hard the conservatives in this country are for Russia right now.

The official narrative in Russia don't share the warm fuzzy feeling about the United States or the EU.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yeah, If i was surrounded by the military bases of a hostile foreign power that is hellbent on destroying my country I'd be pretty paranoid as well.

The EU is a cancer on the European continent. The sooner it dies the better.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So the USA should cozy up to a nation who's foreign policy is predicated on weakening the USA and the EU?

Wow, talk about a dictionary definition of Stockholm Syndrome.

That's like a battered wife defending her abusive husband. "He's not a bad man, he only hits me when I misbehave!"

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

The world isn't hell bent on destroying Russia and you know it.

Get over it.

)))

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No the world isn't. A lot of them like friendly relations with an energy superpower.

Just the NATO aggressors.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Inside Russia the propaganda machine has the West & the USA not as friendly allies. It's insane to me how hard the conservatives in this country are for Russia right now.

Yes, go read some English Language Russian blogs.

The only happy people seem to be the conservative Christians. Putin's very pro conservative Christians.

posted on Nov, 13 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Whatever you say I guess.

Only positives can come from a warming of US-Russian relations. Since pushing them to the brink of war like Obama did has absolutely terrifying consequences.

Glad to know where you stand on this issue. Since America and NATO have been the aggressors against Russia for the past 25 years at least.

You made that up. Nobody has ever pushed Russia to do the crimes they do.

Your sympathy with Putin is deplorable.

Believe me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join