It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 800 pound Gorilla in the room

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

All points made are incorrect/semi histrionic.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

didnt reid say somthing about a nuclear option?

you think that is still a good idea now?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Let's hope it stays that way. Payback's a bitch!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Ummm, you mean like Clinton wanting to use EOs to take away gun rights? Also, what prosperity? People that voted for Trump are not experiencing the 'prosperity' you seem to be and have been left behind. That anger at the Bush / Obama 16 years of crap is what gave us Trump.

I was thinking about this exact point yesterday and came to a realization. I honestly don't know what prosperity is. I turned 18 in 2000. Shortly after that we entered the post 9/11 world, prosperity at home dried up, and I was extremely ill for a few years. By the time I got better around 2006 we were in a recession, shortly after that was the banking collapse, and since mid 2008 or so nothing has really changed.

While I got to grow up in the prosperous 80's and 90's I've never actually worked in a time of prosperity. I wonder if we'll get it, more than that I wonder if it's actually any different or if it's just something people tell themselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We live in prosperity compared to a lot of places, but if the republicans get their way and end social security, family planning, public education, science funding, trade and everything else that makes a modern nation we will know real poverty.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Maybe you should learn to read before criticizing people. Tump isn't the Gorilla, the Tea-party controlled Republican congress is.

Ah yes, the vast right wing conspiracy.

Now I understand.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Time to update those old FEMA camp maps and road routes.

Time to spend money on infrastructure like modernizing those FEMA camps.

Meh, just upgrade the fences and walls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join