It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH LIVE: NYC crowd marches against election of Donald Trump

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Well let's also realize this, at the moment it is about 180,000 or so people that voted more for Hillary. That being said, the Democrats have made a name for themselves for getting fake votes. So I wonder how many of that amount is real? Also, you have to be aware that the reason that MOST people are not out protesting is because they have jobs.

People without jobs, on the dole, probably hate the idea of Trump because it might mean that their government teat might dry up and fizzle away forcing them to find a job. Or move somewhere to find a job. Or become a full time criminal, who knows what opportunities await them?

And the Republicans have made a name for themselves with voter suppression like in North Carolina that was struck down by appeal courts but still was being practiced. And mine has a lot more verifiability than yours does.

Maybe you guys can't actually handle the fact that she won the popular vote? You want everyone to be so gracious to you but as soon as the shoe is on the other foot you cry foul.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

A mass protest is by implication, and sometimes by intention, at least the threat of mass violence.

And I will repeat what I said. Your thinking is infinitely more dangerous than a mass protest.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
OK, let's wait on events. The first crowd violence occurring in this climate, I will consider myself vindicated and return to the point.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
OK, let's wait on events. The first crowd violence occurring in this climate, I will consider myself vindicated and return to the point.

Um, no. Because your thinking is exactly how China thinks of it. Yes, sometimes mass protests turn violent. Sometimes because of agent provocateurs, sometimes because they turn violent of the will of some in the protest. That does not mean that mass protests imply violence. If you want an authoritarian state that thinks the way you do maybe you should move to China, but I'm an American and I understand we have a right to protest even in numbers that might make you afraid, that's not their fault.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So 'no opinion' on my question to you?:

Serious question: Do you think those holding signs saying 'Assassinate Trump'...and those publicly calling on Twitter & FB for Trump to be assassinated should be arrested too?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I didn't see it. They should be considered serious by the secret service.

Upon research it seems the secret service has a dedicated team that evaluate the seriousness of these threats and people can and do end up in jail for them. The law should not change at all, it should be applied the same way it was to Obama and all those before him.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Agreed.
THIS Journalist just called for Trump to be assassinated on Twitter.
She was reported to the Secret Service by many.

twitter.com...

All her Tweets just vanished...Good thing it was captured.
I think she'll be getting a visit from agents very soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

The Telegraph is British though. Unless they're talking about a different paper. But yeah she's not covered by American laws unless she said it in America or plans on going to America. Of course I don't endorse her saying that I'm just pointing it out.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LMFAO
HERE COMES another 'organic' anti-Trump protest in Austin, Texas:
www.freerepublic.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Haaaaaaa! This is so funny. Look at all the silly, liberal "adults" that have always received a trophy for participation, the young whose College provides support groups in case they encounter a confusing Halloween costume and all the crap stuffed into their heads about unicorns and rainbows.

I'm as angered about the violence from the left as anyone else...but I find these emotionally handicapped individuals desperately stamping their feet to be hilarious. They don't even know what to do. They are running around in circles, bumping into walls mumbling "Trump, Trump, Trump" because they don't understand that sometimes...you don't get your way. A temper tantrum by full grown adults.

Yeah...how can such people expect to run a country when they still need their diapers changed and a nipple to suck on when something frightens them. You people are a joke...an embarrassment to the human race.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Daddy Soros is sending them money from home.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

People in the left, the Soro zombies, are even calling for the death of Trump... social media is full of posts from people calling openly for his death... If it had been part of the right doing this after President Obama got elected the leftwing media would be using this to claim Republicans in general are "extremists", which is what they have been doing anyways alongside Obama's administration...

That's probably what Podesta was talking about when he said to the left after the election results "just go home, we will be working on this tonight and for the next few days"... Or whatever was it that he said exactly... It's not like wikileaks has shown the DNC hiring people to be violent during Trump rallies... It's no shock they would do the same now...
edit on 10-11-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Preparation H should Sooth some of their Discomfort , or Listening to " You Can't Always Get What You Want " by the Stones with Headphones . Like a Kidney Stone , this To Shall Pass ..........

Hey was that a reference to that Puscifer song? I love Puscifer. That song is very very fitting for this situation.

Puscifer - Mama Sed

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

But Tea Party protesters are "patriots", right?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I don't recall the Tea Party starting any riots.

Especially not ones where the rioters were hired by a billionaire and bussed in from God-knows-where.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hermit777

originally posted by: LifeMode

Went straight to the thumb count on YouTube. They are getting crushed again.

What is that and what does it say Thumbcount?

It's a counter for people who watch the video to thumbs it up or thumbs it down weather they like the video or not. Last I checked it was about 600 thumbs up to over 2,000 thumbs down.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LMFAO
HERE COMES another 'organic' anti-Trump protest in Austin, Texas:
www.freerepublic.com...

twitter.com...

Wonder how much this is costing Hillary? Of course Soros is happily
contributing I imagine. The mandate in the new administration
should be able to deal with Soros, now that he has been unmasked.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Im happy, down right thrilled!a reply to: VinylTyrant

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

There's a reason that the electoral collage exists, and it's there so that bigger states don't have too much of an influence; if it didn't exist, candidates would only have to campaign in the 5 biggest cities for votes, which would be unfairly slanted. While the electoral collage is not perfect, it makes it so that candidates have to put in actual work in multiple states.

As for the popular votes, The difference is in the margin of error. Remember that in states like Commiefornia, there are lots of Illegals who are breaking voting laws and voting when they shouldn't; and many others who are being driven around voting multiple times (as confirmed by the project veritas videos); some were already busted, but how many were not caught, especially after Obozo told illegals to vote. Not to mention crap like the voting machines that glitched in Pennsylvania and Texas that switched trump votes to Mrs.crooked. It's in the margin of error, there basically tied currently in popular vote. Remove those illegible votes and Trumo has a definite lead.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's truly amazing how these rioters are stupid enough to vandalize and burn down their own cities and disgusting. There salty as heck lol.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join