It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WATCH LIVE: NYC crowd marches against election of Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Just posted about an hour ago...but it looks like we have a big growing protest in NYC by unhappy Hillary supporters protesting the American electoral process. From the location, I can't tell where the march is currently located, but it appears they may heading towards Trump Tower.
Will this turn violent?...Hope not.

www.youtube.com...

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Oh, the BUTTHURT!

Keep it coming!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Went straight to the thumb count on YouTube. They are getting crushed again.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Must be nice to wander around "protesting" who-knows-what because you don't have work in the morning.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Obstructionist Hillary supporters.

Is that like Obstructionist Right Wing Congress?

link   

But I thought the electoral process was incorruptible? The hypocrisy of it all haha.

I eat your tears.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT Who's Donald Trump..... elected to what.....

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

hahahahahaha

Americans exercising their rights to protest other Americans who exercised their rights.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

God bless the 1st amendment. It's important for the community to have an outlet to vent their dissatisfaction towards the election process and outcome.

Given the likelihood that if Hills won, these folks would NOT be protesting, it's fair to say that their issue is not with the process but the victor.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yup here in Donnys backyard lots n lots of long faces in the streets.

+35 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah...HOW DARE HE win Hillary's election.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
People look so confused like we've been invaded and no one knows who's in charge anymore. Wait, that's not what happened, right??
edit on 9-11-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wonder how many are answering the $10 craigslist add?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well the alternative was protests like this, except with guns. And not in front of Trump Tower, either.

I think liberals need to understand the greater picture of political BALANCE that drives America. Too much conservatism is bad, and too much liberalism is bad. After 8 years of liberal policies, it was time for a change. It was time for balance to kick in. Time to pass the reigns of power.

But nope, they will never accept that. We did. We waited 8 years. Your turn. Accept it, please, so we can get back to going to work and school and living life again?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Obstructionist Hillary supporters.

Is that like Obstructionist Right Wing Congress?

Considering how this election went for democrats I think obstruction to leftist policies is exactly what the American people wanted. This happened during the last progressive era too. Back then it was Woodrow Wilson. Today it's Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Will someone clue me in, what will this accomplish?

+8 more 
link   
I was predicting riots this weekend, but forgot they don't have jobs, so I guess it starts tonight.

+4 more 
link   
bunch of losers, we have had oppression for a good 25 years now, from clintion, bushes, and obama, same mind frame, same crap. starting and keeping wars in other countries, and giving away our jobs. homelessness now is in our country more than ever, from whole families, to teens in college, to the elderly, and that doesn't include all the wars we made sure took place in the middle east....

time to end the oppression and get America back again. GO TRUMP

GO HOME SORE LOSERS, OVER 2 DECADES OF THE SAME MINDS IN OFFICE AND OUR COUNTRY ALONG WITH OTHERS DESTROYED!

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I just about spewed coffee all over my keyboard when they started chanting "off with his wig!"

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Preparation H should Sooth some of their Discomfort , or Listening to " You Can't Always Get What You Want " by the Stones with Headphones . Like a Kidney Stone , this To Shall Pass ..........
edit on 9-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join