It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj Correctly Prophesied Trump Win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No, I don’t believe this guy had a conversation between himself, the Council of Abraham and Donald Trump in the spirit realm, but that doesn’t mean I can’t post this for its entertainment value!

I think Trump should tell people that his presidency was ordained by the Council of Abraham. At the time this video was posted, Clinton was ahead of Trump 48 percent to 39 percent among likely voters. Perhaps Sadhu really did talk to the Council of Abraham! 😉

Prediction posted to YouTube Aug 15, 2016 @ the Lancaster Prophetic Conference | 2016
Session 10

edit on 11/9/2016 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
As far as i know Trump was prophesied as a winner also by chinese prophet monkey Geda, sharks and dogs too.

Business times

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Ohhhh...you beat me to it!

Let's face it, a 50/50 prediction, isn't much of a prediction is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

hahahhaaa

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

edit on 9-11-2016 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Pretty easy to win a bet on a two horse race half the time
Then hide it away till the race is done then say look how clever am I

If he was a true prophet he wouldn't have been afraid of sharing Gods word when he got it

Only the gullible

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist

Trump is incapable of purifying US politics when he outright disagrees with the non-aggression principle. He can make it less dirty but not pure. The non-aggression principle is that you may not be the initiator of violence against another person. Trump has zero problem with using government violence to force minorities into paying for corruption and wars they have no interest in through taxation. If you don't pay THEIR taxes, you will be destroyed for as long as you don't fund the violence. If taxes become a legitimate social contract, signed and written, taxes will immediately become the exactly appropriate amount for every signer. Is Trump going to give me a way to opt out of paying for wars and corrupt government departments? Opt out of social security?

The ONLY benefit of Trump is the erosion of human rights by the supreme court will slow or stop. He cannot do anything to stop the PHILOSOPHY destroying the world... that taking other people's property without permission is a fantastic idea and we'd all be doomed without institutionalized crime as a way of life. The founding fathers did note that when the populace notices that they can raid other people's pocket books using the government, the United States will end. They were correct and the solution was to not allow such a thing to happen in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join