It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
First Exit Poll Sumary:

Voters heading to the polls Tuesday are twice as likely to say they want a president who is a “strong leader” than in 2012, according to Morning Consult/POLITICO exit data.

More than one-third (36 percent) of 2016 voters said being a strong leader was the most important quality when picking a president, compared with 18 percent of voters who said the same during 2012 election.

It’s an opinion held regardless of partisan leanings: 35 percent of Democrats, 34 percent of independents and 39 percent of Republicans said that was most important.

After being a strong leader, voters said having a vision for the future, at 29 percent, was most important.

Sixteen percent picked having a candidate share their values and care about people like them, respectively.

Democrats were more likely than Republicans to place more value in whether the candidate cares about them (20 percent to 12 percent), while GOP voters said it was more important that the candidate shares their values (19 percent to 14 percent).

edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Annee

Trump is going to be the total Ass he is about this election. He just needs to go away (if he loses)

CLARE MALONE 1:07 PM Here’s a story that’s just breaking: It appears that the Trump campaign is filing a lawsuit against the Clark County Registrar’s Office for keeping polls open yesterday for two additional hours beyond their close time (this is being reported by CNN’s Jim Sciutto). It’s slightly confounding that they are doing so, since voters are allowed to cast ballots past the official poll closing time, as long as they were in line before the end of official voting hours. As a Clark County spokesman said a couple of days ago, “If there’s a line when closing time comes, we just keep processing voters until there’s no more line.” fivethirtyeight.com...

If rules have been broken he should shout it from the highest roof top.
You can not give corruption even an inch. That is how the world is in the mess it's in.

Have they? Or, is that opinion?

As long as Trump uses his own money. Not his fake charities.

There is corruption today and massive evidence for it. It has to be stopped.

Corruption in voting?

Not really. Not enough for Trump to be an Ass about.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Trump is going to be the total Ass he is about this election. He just needs to go away (if he loses)

CLARE MALONE 1:07 PM Here’s a story that’s just breaking: It appears that the Trump campaign is filing a lawsuit against the Clark County Registrar’s Office for keeping polls open yesterday for two additional hours beyond their close time (this is being reported by CNN’s Jim Sciutto). It’s slightly confounding that they are doing so, since voters are allowed to cast ballots past the official poll closing time, as long as they were in line before the end of official voting hours. As a Clark County spokesman said a couple of days ago, “If there’s a line when closing time comes, we just keep processing voters until there’s no more line.” fivethirtyeight.com...

If rules have been broken he should shout it from the highest roof top.
You can not give corruption even an inch. That is how the world is in the mess it's in.

Have they? Or, is that opinion?

As long as Trump uses his own money. Not his fake charities.

There is corruption today and massive evidence for it. It has to be stopped.

Corruption in voting?

Not really. Not enough for Trump to be an Ass about.

Yes, in voting.
Pointless talking about it now.
edit on 8/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
My wife and I just voted in a very small rural Kentucky area.

Turn out has been over the top... the ladies at the voting place say it has been a very very large turnout compared to previous years.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Entire family voting Trump today in PA.

Just motivate a few Trump supporter Frieda of mine to go vote.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Exit poll data

link   

originally posted by: Darkmadness
Entire family voting Trump today in PA.

Just motivate a few Trump supporter Frieda of mine to go vote.

God bless you and your family

link   
My whole family voted for Trump here in NJ! I live in conservative area though. Trump signs EVERYWHERE.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I wonder if the polling data will have had a spoiler effect?

Hillary supporters think it's in the bag so don't vote, whereas Trump supporters are desperate to prevent it so come out in droves.

That's what happened with Brexit.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder if the polling data will have had a spoiler effect?

Hillary supporters think it's in the bag so don't vote, whereas Trump supporters are desperate to prevent it so come out in droves.

That's what happened with Brexit.

Don't know. I don't see the polling data as decisive one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hillary supporters think it's in the bag so don't vote, . . . .

Not even a little bit true.

What? Is that wishful thinking from a Trump supporter?

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Frank Lutz reporting about Michigan...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, just some aimless pondering.

Everyone should vote for Jill Stein if they have the chance imo.

But she's not on the ballot in all 50 states because, you know, the system sucks.
edit on -060001pm11kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No, just some aimless pondering.

Oh, OK

Believe me, the Hillary supporters I know are taking this very, very, very seriously.

Honestly, I can't comprehend how anyone, with any intelligence at all, can vote for Trump.

Unless all they've done is listen to the hype. Not bothering to do any real research.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

And I honestly don't know how anybody with a conscience can vote for someone who is so blatantly dishonest with the American people. And who has been, since she started her career. But power will out, I guess...

But that's the American way...
edit on 8-11-2016 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2016 by Jansy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

And I honestly don't know how anybody with a conscience can vote for someone who is so blatantly dishonest with the American people. And who has been, since she started her career. But power will out, I guess...

Obviously, you believe hyped up crap and rumors.

There is real, hard core fact, on Trump and his dealings.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh honey.....really????

That Kool-Aid must taste pretty good. One day, however, it'll turn rancid and make you really sick....

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jansy

Obviously, you believe hyped up crap and rumors.

There is real, hard core fact, on Trump and his dealings.

Go back and read your post a couple up.
The arrogance and divisiveness of that post is one of the main reasons Trump got support in my view.
People are fed up of being told they are stupid or racist if they don't fall in line with self proclaimed moral and social elites.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have always wondered why we don't scrap the current two party system.

There should be something along the lines of 10 choices for President/Vice President. Everyone picks the two candidates they like the best in order of #1 then #2.

Whoever gets the most #1 votes is President, whoever get the most #2 votes is the Vice President...

No parties...no tickets...... you just select what you feel are your two best choices out of 10.

That would have been better than trying to pick between dumb and dumber.
edit on R372016-11-08T13:37:08-06:00k3711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372016-11-08T13:37:53-06:00k3711Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have always wondered why we don't scrap the current two party system.

Competitions usually come down to 2 people. That's pretty basic.

Maybe a presidential panel of 3 or 5 people would work.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join