It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 ELECTION RESULTS

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Oh boy, this country is heading straight for some epic protests.

Honestly shocked.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

You might want to rethink your vote later on but hey...thats nunmabuznizz!!

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: xuenchen
Longshot possibility -------

Trump 269

Clinton 269

That's actually not a longshot.

I'm watching the "live" map on msn.com. Hillary, at this moment: 21:05 PST, is being touted as having 209 electoral votes, with Nevada (6), Minnesota (10), Pennsylvania (20), and Maine (2+2) as leaning her way. If she carries those, she'll end up with 249. She has to flip at least two of the states Trump is pulling: Arizona (11), Wisconsin (10), Michigan (16) and New Hampshire (4) to hit 270.

... and as I was just typing the above, Pennsylvania just slightly leaned over to Trump.

link   
a reply to: neo96

I am just getting all this to sink in, I know the media was crocked, but darn they were bought off and pay for to create an environment in which Hillary was the winner of the election and that was the end of it.

Can we trust the media at all? no we knew it could no be trusted but never did I imagine it was this bad.

link   
I had a feeling this was going to be a shocker like brexit. The looks on the faces of the cnn folks is priceless!

link   
Whats going on in NH?

link   
a reply to: tadaman

Trump just took a 48.3 to 48.1 LEAD in P.A. .

link   
Pennsylvania really could go Trump. I've been reading county by county... and in spite of some very odd results, Trump may have the edge with votes from the central and western counties.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Man, I am a rich man tomorrow on a multitude of bets...

Be careful! Some who owe you will be as wounded animals. Lots of shootings tomorrow, for one reason or another.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He has the people behind him.

Dont F with OUR president.

edit on 11 8 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Is anyone else highly annoyed about how they attribute so much of the voting sway to race?

link   
a reply to: JinMI

WTH, why hasn't NH been called yet?

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

lol
he will talk to the public
just like he has the whole campaign

he will shame them into governing

link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Yep even in Canada the vitriol is absolutely RAGING on CBC.

link   
The US has been dodging bullets ever since 1945 and what I believe will put it in its place is an internal conflict. Too bad it's all interconnected and won't just be a bad scripted movie watched on the screen from a distance. It will affect the rest of the world.

The one that's coming with Trump will surely do the job. I'm glad I ain't living anywhere near the lunatics that are currently prevailing in this thread (which btw is titled 2016 ELECTION RESULTS, not USA USA USA *throw up* *open another Pabst Blue Ribbon* USA USA TRUMP TRUMP *throw up* ANYONE WHO DISAGREES CAN BITE THE BULLET *crashes window with chair*).

p.s. Come to think of it, the above-written applies for both outcomes of the election because I don't think there's a lesser evil from these two.. At least with Trump the $#%t hitting the fan will be as entertaining as it could be.
edit on 8-11-2016 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: neo96

I agree with you i was expecting Trump to loose and get drunk

This is wonderful...

link   
Can't Hillary and Trump get to 270? Or, is it like a finish line. First one to 270 wins? And then, it's not official until every vote has been counted.. RIGHT?

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Nikola014

The Ramifications of the Outcome of this Election will Shake the Very Foundations of Politics in America . I can foresee Dems and Reps being Obstructionists towards anything Mr. Trump tries to accomplish in his First 100 Days in Office . How will he React to that ?

If he attempts to do what he promised and politicians get in the way the American people will stand up for their President. If he is a liar, we will take him down with the rest.

link   

Drudge just took down his state result headlines and put them up in the top of the fold for this.

I think he's mostly called it.

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
PA just flipped

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join