It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe she's not so bad

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It might be only because i have a strong disliking for Trump but I have started to like Hillary a little and am thinking she might not be so bad. There's a good chance I am wrong but I am going to give her a little benefit of doubt and see how she does as president. Do you guys think there is any chance she is not so bad and if not how can you or any of us know when any information we have to base our opinions is likely to be biased.

www.scarymommy.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
And drinking arsenic is good for ones health.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123

It’s either inflation by Trump’s victory or by WW3 started by Hillary Clinton.

A hard choice for the banksters.

www.shtfplan.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

My health insurance just doubled to more than the cost of my mortgage.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

She has been schooled to be more presentably friendly on camera this election, as it grew. The real question will be when will this mask fall off and we see that old snarl face and bossy pitch.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Rather go through alien invasion, great health plan for sure.

edit on 7-11-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Kinda like saying the Aztec priests might have treated their victems mercifully......

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Between At this point what difference does it make and Why aren't I 50 points ahead, she truly is a smug bitch.

Just imagine if she would have owned up to her mistakes and showed some humility..? What a missed opportunity and horrible example of damage control. Even if she wins, she's too tainted to be a force of any kind. Lame Duck Pres from Jump...

link   
She made over 20 million dollars giving speeches between 2013-2015. She was paid this money by bankers, wealthy foreigners, Wall St., and large corporations. If she becomes president, those are the people she will be working for, not the average American. She is not in politics to serve, she is there to make money, exert power, enjoy perks, and get her name in the history books. She is as corrupt and immoral and conscienceless as they come.

Sal

link   

how can you or any of us know when any information we have to base our opinions is likely to be biased.

Read the three Goldman Sachs speeches: Her own words.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I sincerely wish you hadn't added that link.

Although I considered the chances somewhere between 3 to 10% that I'm wrong about her. I try to invoke (in my own mind) the naïve hope that somehow she won't be a bad for this nation as I suspect she will be. I tried to convince myself the same thing in 2008 and although I knew the chances were slight, I quickly realized what I was dealing with.

When I checked into this thread I was hoping to find some of that sort of vague "maybe... JUST maybe she, for whatever reason, wont be so bad." I've been hoping that maybe there is a reason out there that by some miracle, her selfish urges will somehow coincide with what is good for the nation.

Then... you HAD TO put that link up there. Literally everything on there is nonsense (except for the ones about her being the direct cause of the Benghazi deaths because I think her big crime against everyone in that was the incessant lying in the aftermath...... and I'll leave the weeks/months prior to the event alone for the moment).

I was hoping for a "think tank of wishful thinking" and I strolled right into a mindless propaganda piece.

This time it's shame on you... next time it's shame on me.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm just gonna say, "they" Swift Boated Kerry - - - and afterward the truth came out - - - it was all lies.

It's the GOP's modus operandi. Throw everything out there to discredit, hoping it sticks.

So much hyperbole. So much nonsense.

While Hillary isn't perfect, she's no where near what the GOP tries to make her out to be.

I think she'll do just fine - - - if the obstructionist Congress stop acting like 3 year old's.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

She has been schooled to be more presentably friendly on camera this election, as it grew. The real question will be when will this mask fall off and we see that old snarl face and bossy pitch.

Yep she sure has,

Podesta email ID 51761

In other words, she should stop acting like a front-runner who cautiously tries to exploit the rules of a rigged game to her advantage, and startacting like a fighting underdog who will fight on behalf of Americans who want a higher standard of living for themselves, a higher standard of politics for the nation, and a higher level of economic opportunity and social justice for everyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
"maybe she's not so bad"

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
It might be only because i have a strong disliking for Trump but I have started to like Hillary a little and am thinking she might not be so bad. There's a good chance I am wrong but I am going to give her a little benefit of doubt and see how she does as president. Do you guys think there is any chance she is not so bad and if not how can you or any of us know when any information we have to base our opinions is likely to be biased.

Maybe she is...

WikiLeaks Twitter
edit on 7-11-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After the 2008 election I remember telling my wife . . .

"Maybe Obama won't be so bad. He'll surround himself with smart people, and things will be just fine."

Well, we see how that worked out.

Not gonna say the same this tomorrow night.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Have you seen her last campaign ad? They had her glowing like an angel. LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Lets see...

i have a strong disliking for Trump

I have started to like Hillary a little

she might not be so bad

a good chance I am wrong

give her a little benefit of doubt

see how she does

she is not so bad

how can you or any of us know

any information we have

likely to be biased

Spoken like a true uninformed voter.

You're better off applying a cheese grater to your face than voting for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join