It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna tells America: 'The world is laughing at us'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So what you just did was degrade me for having an opinion simply because i'm new to ATS?

What the hell do you think i did before ATS?

You have no clue what you're talking about, and you're talking as though a chat website 'ATS' is your whole life. So if you

Went to work at some new place, and suddenly someone said hey you idiot, you can't know what you're talking about, 'even though you're 'College Qualified' to be at 'that job?

You assume far more than you ought. Comeuppance comes in many forms.

Your way isn't the rest of ours.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

The world is laughing at us, mainly due to Trump. No matter what else madonna may have to say.

She offered oral sex where?

I can assure you from an international perspective that much world is gawking at the ludicrously of the Hillary investigation. Most of the non-US coverage of the election I've seen has shown both sides of the story and have covered the Wikileaks emails - unlike the American MSM.

You forget that the rest of the world, for the most part, have balanced media. They aren't presented with a one-sided view of Hillary the great saviour vs evil Trump who will start a war with everyone.

The world is flabbergasted at the corruption uncovered and that nothing is being done about it. This corruption would never happen anywhere outside of State-run countries like China, Russia, Nth Korea etc and the "investigation" into it is bumbling and laughable.

So yes the world is laughing but not at what you think.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wow, I like your style.

Your points are appreciated, and we are in trouble. I worry for my children having to try to make a life with the crushing debt that Bush and Obama seem to think is/was a good idea.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi

The world is laughing at us, mainly due to Trump. No matter what else madonna may have to say.

She offered oral sex where?

I can assure you from an international perspective that much world is gawking at the ludicrously of the Hillary investigation. Most of the non-US coverage of the election I've seen has shown both sides of the story and have covered the Wikileaks emails - unlike the American MSM.

You forget that the rest of the world, for the most part, have balanced media. They aren't presented with a one-sided view of Hillary the great saviour vs evil Trump who will start a war with everyone.

The world is flabbergasted at the corruption uncovered and that nothing is being done about it. This corruption would never happen anywhere outside of State-run countries like China, Russia, Nth Korea etc and the "investigation" into it is bumbling and laughable.

So yes the world is laughing but not at what you think.

I watch european news. I do see the opinion of both candidates. Trump does not fare well.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch

So what you just did was degrade me for having an opinion simply because i'm new to ATS?

What the hell do you think i did before ATS?

You have no clue what you're talking about, and you're talking as though a chat website 'ATS' is your whole life. So if you

Went to work at some new place, and suddenly someone said hey you idiot, you can't know what you're talking about, 'even though you're 'College Qualified' to be at 'that job?

You assume far more than you ought. Comeuppance comes in many forms.

Your way isn't the rest of ours.

I was thinking over my response to you.

I apologize for pointiong out that you are new. That is not nice.

but you stated you did not give a 'ratzz azz' about my opinion, I stated why I didn't about yours. most people gain my respect of their opinions, even if they disagree.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Media derision, certainly.

On the streets, where things matter rather more, where opinion is worth something? Not so much.

Think about all the military families in traditionally allied nations. They must be quite worried about Hillary, another four years of terrorist supporting, gun running for the Saudis, the "moderate" rebel groups who are simply plausible deniability for giving guns to the enemy. Think about all those business people out there, who know that actually, Trump is a moron who should have done much better than he has, given his start in life. How is the smart money going to flow into a nation run by a bandit at best, or a clod at worst?

Thinking people, of which there are many, are looking on in horror and disbelief, and having to rely on the comedy of it to retain any sense of reality what so ever.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Media derision, certainly.

On the streets, where things matter rather more, where opinion is worth something? Not so much.

Think about all the military families in traditionally allied nations. They must be quite worried about Hillary, another four years of terrorist supporting, gun running for the Saudis, the "moderate" rebel groups who are simply plausible deniability for giving guns to the enemy. Think about all those business people out there, who know that actually, Trump is a moron who should have done much better than he has, given his start in life. How is the smart money going to flow into a nation run by a bandit at best, or a clod at worst?

Thinking people, of which there are many, are looking on in horror and disbelief, and having to rely on the comedy of it to retain any sense of reality what so ever.

Well, business is supposed to be the Trump 'strong point' and most know it is not. His idiocy will start wars faster than Clinton could. As in 'we have nukes, why don;t we use them?'. trump seems bad from every angle.

He wants to make our allies pay for military bases we have in their countries. Does the US have any military bases in or near the UK? Missile defense systems? Will Trump ask the UK for money?

International concerns look wiorse for having a Trump President.

edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Trump & his party are a laughing stock. It's time for the USA to embrace liberalism, ditch the do-nothing congress, ditch the tired old SCOTUS, elect Clinton and make America progressive.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Trump & his party are a laughing stock. It's time for the USA to embrace liberalism, ditch the do-nothing congress, ditch the tired old SCOTUS, elect Clinton and make America progressive.

You alwas go to far. There is a do-nothing congress. No, I don't want to ditch the entire SCOTUS. I am progressive, but the entire US does not have to be all completely progressive and liberal.

Trump is a laughing stock, I will give you that.

Your history of posts disturbs me a little though.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Up north we do make fun of the average trump fan, but dont get me wrong we love you guys down south, we live free and in peace because we are so close to you guys, but sometimes we look back and just shake our heads.

Oh and get your # together america

PS: sorry for Justin Bieber

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Justin Beber needs a good swift kick in the arse.

We agree on something at last.

He acts like spoiled trash.
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

And I think they should enforce the laws for committing treason

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Up north we do make fun of the average trump fan, but dont get me wrong we love you guys down south, we live free and in peace because we are so close to you guys, but sometimes we look back and just shake our heads.

LOL. Justin is not a problem. There would have been another teen singer with hair in his eyes to deal with.

But I at least know Canada doesn't like trump.

I am 17 min from the border.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

And I think they should enforce the laws for committing treason

find treason and maybe someone will look into it.

link   

Canada loves Trump.

If you only knew.

Oh wait, you couldn't possibly know that you're a yankee.

nm
edit on 7-11-2016 by KarmasBiatch because: (no reason given)

link   

Who cares what you think, trump already came from nowhere to destroy 17 other supposedly superior candidates and will likely destroy the wicked witch in 48 hours hopefully her minions will go with her.

link   

originally posted by: KarmasBiatch
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Justin Beber needs a good swift kick in the arse.

We agree on something at last.

He acts like spoiled trash.

justin bieber is a kid. duke was making a joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

LOL. Justin is not a problem. There would have been another teen singer with hair in his eyes to deal with.

But I at least know Canada doesn't like trump.

I am 17 min from the border.

Cool, im on the west coast, not so cold here eheh

link   
I would buy her a bar of soap.

uhh eww sorry mcdonna creeps me out.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   

That's all very well and good Reldra, but realistically, the problems he will make are no better or worse than those that Hillary will continue to promote, or refuse to protest and prevent, as she has done the last eight years.

She could, at any time during her tenure in the halls of power, have refused to continue to work for a government which gives aid to it's enemies, and employs proxy armies to provide a fear base at home, and an asset abroad. But she did not resign, or buy herself any legitimacy at all in that regard. No. She kept with it, and her policy will remain the same as her predecessors, making her a massive part of the biggest problem faced by the world today from a geopolitical viewpoint.

Trump is a twit, and he will be dangerous for your nation, without a doubt. But if you labour under the assumption that either one is better than the other, when all is said and done, then you, yourself have lost a little objectivity. I do not say that lightly, because you have always commanded the greatest possible respect by your conduct and your wit, and that will never change, not for me anyway. But on this issue, it certainly seems that you are wearing sunshades in the dark here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join