It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Putin statement on Trump win! Russia is ready & willing to restore full relations with USA

youtu.be...

Frankly, I don't see him very happy. It seems it was a bit unexpected win of Donald Trump even for Putin.
edit on 9-11-2016 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik "I don't see him very happy"

I don't see where you get your que on that...? In my dealing with Russian and Ukranian friends, their mindset was always to gain advantage. It was a pronounced feeling I got from them. They were born and raised with that ambition. Again just my observation. Not that they weren't willing to deal honestly..

I believe, if I am correct, that you might be interpreting his serious demeanor as a less than enthusiastic response you expected, when..... in my opinion, his pause at the end was a sort of waiting for an audience response, a sort of applause as it were.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm reading his face expression, I may be wrong though.
Putin is not an idiot, he knows that Trump is not his puppet.
And in case they don't go well together, Putin will be in a serious trouble.
He would rather deal with weak Clinton saddled with imminent impeachment.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Perhaps your right.... again there comes into play the 'advantage philosophy' I spoke of.
Let us hope that this is the road to cooperation of our two superpowers.a reply to: kitzik

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hopefully both Putin and Trump can work together now to avert further escalation and then to develop a joint strategy to defeat ISIS, which was always the common sense thing to do.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I hope you are right. At this juncture, gridlock has been broken.

Off the cliff we go.........

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Hopefully both Putin and Trump can work together now to avert further escalation and then to develop a joint strategy to defeat ISIS, which was always the common sense thing to do.

HERE ! HERE !

I always found it odd, the current administration's answer to deal with ISIS, is to topple Assad so ISIS can balkanize Syria.... Because clearly ISIS will be weaker once Assad is gone...How the hell does that work exactly ?...?

Maybe America will do something sane... Set up a no-fly zone over the Kurds and keep Turkey off their back. Stop funding and training ISIS recruits, er I mean "moderates" (New York Times 2011: There are no moderates in Syria & December 2012, the New York Times’ Michael R. Gordon and Anne Barnard ) and work WITH Russia to remove these beasts from the map. Extend that cooperation to remove AQI from Mosul and Iraq in-general. THEN, THEN see about sanctions and non-military means of having Assad step down... And I don't mean Qaddafi style..

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

Putin statement on Trump win! Russia is ready & willing to restore full relations with USA

On his own terms, of course.

Frankly, I don't see him very happy. It seems it was a bit unexpected win of Donald Trump even for Putin.

The plan was never for Trump to actually win, but still...

... nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Top tip - you will never find out what Putins strategy is - his head of strategy is Vladislav Surkov who was a theatre director.

He created Sovereign Democracy where he openly funds rival groups, including putins opponents so that no one can ever find out what is going on, evryone is in a perpetual state of confusion and warfare and become so dissilusioned with Democracy that they see it purely as theatre, conspiracy and power plays by illuminati and other hidden forces so reject democracy in favour of more facist/dictatoral old soviet methods.

Sovereign democracy is an ideologically potent concept. Its ambition is not to explain the world but to change it. It succeeds in confronting Kremlin's two ideological enemies of choice: the liberal democracy of the west and the populist democracy admired by the rest.

www.opendemocracy.net...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Your video about Putin doesn't have authentic quoting. I don't know what he said in his toast, may be even the pics were not from today.

Even if the picture is from today, he had a lot of other things to say in his toast.
He was making incredibly pompous ceremony greeting new ambassadors to Russia.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Thank you. No-one here will believe you but me.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

What are your believes ?And why people should believe to you ?
You as many others here posting partial truth videos, adding to disinfo cacophony of this site.

Meanwhile, average Russian citizens have a much more objective serious picture about America, Trump etc right from the main Russian TV channel.

youtu.be...
talking Dmitri Simes from Washington en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Funny how hours after the Trump win, Putin is praising the US and wants talks. It feels so much like Iran-contra type deal that we all could see coming but nearly everyone dismissed. God ATS we have a possible huge conspiracy and yet its being thrown aside.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

It feels so much like Iran-contra type deal that we all could see coming but nearly everyone dismissed.

Russia is holding USA hostages ?

USA is sponsoring various jihadi groups in the Middle East and CIA never stopped dirty drug deals in Mexico, Afghanistan, Colombia etc etc.

So, what is exactly your Iran contras analogy ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Top tip - you will never find out what Putins strategy is - his head of strategy is Vladislav Surkov who was a theatre director.

I wrote about it here months ago.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

What are your believes ?And why people should believe to you ?

Click on the link above. People should believe me because that thread predicted what just happened.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Can you summarize in 1-2 paragraphs what you predicted and how it is related to Trump ?

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

It feels so much like Iran-contra type deal that we all could see coming but nearly everyone dismissed.

USA is sponsoring various jihadi groups in the Middle East and CIA never stopped dirty drug deals in Mexico, Afghanistan, Colombia etc etc.

My analogy is how a foreign power that has been adversarial and unwilling to work with the US all of a sudden flips immediately after an election. Also the candidate they are so willing to work with now had staff (possibly even the candidate himself) with ties straight to Moscow.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

and unwilling to work with the US all of a sudden flips immediately after an election

Last Kerry-Lavrov agreement was just 2 months ago. After this, USA broke that agreement unwilling to separate Jihadi moderate terrorists from Jihadi hard terrorists near Allepo.
Since that time Russia become almost officially "adversary" power.
But what is so sudden in Putin's "flip flop" ? He was saying the same thing since about July about Trump.

Overall Iran-Contras is much more complicated issue and it was mainly scandalous because of Oliver North role in shady dealings with drugs to finance another operation. At that time such things were still considered a bit "over" even for american always duplicitous foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: kitzik

My analogy is how a foreign power that has been adversarial and unwilling to work with the US all of a sudden flips immediately after an election. Also the candidate they are so willing to work with now had staff (possibly even the candidate himself) with ties straight to Moscow.

Think you might have this scenario a bit backwards the US has been unwilling to discuss anything with Russia. Obama policy was to put on sanctions and ignore Russia. He said they were a local power and treated them as such but to some extent this only increased the Russian resolve. It made Putin jump out on the world stage and prove they were a world power. Good general rule is don't insult Russians they have two traits a love for vodka and a huge ego. Having family there I can honestly say most Russians like America. But they also believe they are being attacked by the international community for there beliefs. They honestly believe that world nations are conspiring against them and in there eyes the US was taken over by these same people globalists if you will. They believe Trump isn't a globalist and see him as just an American citizen. And honestly believe he will stop America's march towards the new world order if you will.

Now realize its to Putins advantage to play this out sanctions are hurting despite what the Kremlin states. You see this as they have been trying to get them removed. The Obama admin has been unwilling to even negotiate which is what the Russians expected to happen thinking sanctions would only be temporary. The longer Obama ignored them the more they became convinced the US was bought off by someone. As far as they see it everything is negotiable its practically inbred into the Russian psyche. Even with Ukraine a sit down with Russia would have resolved this but Obama didn't want to get involved directly and was content with just sanctions. Now the warning the Russians are not playing they feel that Obama has backed them in the corner and they don't see a lot of hope other than fight, however others see a change in president as a new door. This is why Putin sent up the white flag and said basically hey we want to talk and try to work together. Thi s is simply Russians hoping they don't have to go to war to protect there beliefs. Don't assume Putin is bluffing he doesn't do that anyone who knows anything about him knows he doesn't bluff. If he says something he will do it with Putin you have to worry about what he doesn't say.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join