It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and How PUTIN’S RUSSIA IS BACKING DONALD TRUMP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

so the e-mails were made up? they are not true? could you offer a link to support that please?

The emails are real, they just don't say what Hillary's opponents want them to say.

They said plenty, actually. Confirmation that the Foundation isn't a humanitarian effort like their mission statement states , its more like a for profit company which uses the Clintons political influence to line their pockets with obscene amounts of cash.

Then their family uses the funds for personal expenditures.

That's just some of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The emails aren't even from Hillary! Holy mother of god.....this is so ridiculous.

Like a farcical aquatic ceremony.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Clearer heads are prevailing. And will continue to do so.

Early voting line in California yesterday:

Source: Daily Kos

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

They said plenty, actually. Confirmation that the Foundation isn't a humanitarian effort like their mission statement states , its more like a for profit company which uses the Clintons political influence to line their pockets with obscene amounts of cash.

There is no proof of quid pro quo. Sorry. As I said, they don't say what you want them to.

There was one instance, and it may have been justified. Meanwhile, Trump uses his charitable foundations funds to buy pictures of himself.
edit on 7-11-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you. I am tired of doing all of the homework for these people who don't want to see the truth.
It doesn't help - they don't listen, and they don't bother to look crap up for themselves. They wait for Alex to tell them about it, and then get all panty-twisted about nothing.

Over and over and over and over. It's pathetic.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

so the e-mails were made up? they are not true? could you offer a link to support that please?

The emails are real, they existed, they've been searched, and THEY ARE A NON-ISSUE. PERIOD.

THE END.

DOT COM

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

There is no proof of quid pro quo. Sorry. As I said, they don't say what you want them to.

There was one instance, and it may have been justified. Meanwhile, Trump uses his charitable foundations funds to buy pictures of himself.

No? No corruption you say? Even a progressive talk show mentions the troubling patterns.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

The emails are real, they existed, they've been searched, and THEY ARE A NON-ISSUE. PERIOD.

THE END.

DOT COM

Yes, the email investigation is over. The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing.

Nothing will come out of it tho, other than more gag orders and forced retirements.
edit on 7-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I thought they've admitted Trump has no ties to Russia and Hillary and the "17 federal agencies" was just a manufactured story. But if Hillary has this habit of accusing her opponents of doing what she's guilty of or has done, then it scares me to think they're saying that Trump is unstable and likely to get us into a nuclear war. I hope she isn't planning on increasing hostilities with Russia and sacrificing American lives or American service men and women's lives in another half baked scheme for personal gain.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I thought they've admitted Trump has no ties to Russia and Hillary and the "17 federal agencies" was just a manufactured story.

You thought wrong. Only the state controlled Russian media are saying that.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

No? No corruption you say?

Where did I say "no corruption? I said no proof of quid pro quo. All politicians allow special interests to bargain for access. Trump has boasted that he does it himself.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No? No corruption you say?

Where did I say "no corruption? I said no proof of quid pro quo. All politicians allow special interests to bargain for access. Trump has boasted that he does it himself.

Not all front a humanitarian non profit Foundation to avoid paying taxes.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's really funny.

In the 80s communists were always the enemy. The Cold war, Vietnam, Cuba, etc. Nobody liked the communists. Especially if you were a republican. Now, though, republicans love Communists. They love Putin. Reagan is turning over in his grave.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

THE END.

DOT COM

Except for all the government reports, FOIA cases and leaks that proved Hillary is a liar.

She's lied hundreds of times and continues to lie even today.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

What a lie, we all know how cozy Hillary was with Putin during the uranium scandal when she was head of the state department, nah is all show, Putting loves Hillary.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Excuse me?

Go back to your party over there where everyone loves Trump. they think you're cool. And the Russians think you're cool, too! Yay!! Hispanics who hate other hispanics and who love Trump!!!

I think you're just ignorant; and worse, that you are willfully so. Even beyond that you apparently have "followed me" over here to tell me a lie.
Shame on you. Trump-lovers is across the hall.

edit on 11/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
This is ridiculous

Wow Nik!!

I hope you get a bonus every time you get another star. Holy kremlin - you got 53 stars for those three words!
What's it pay, by the way?

Do I have to buy the uniform myself? Will I get a cool hat like yours? Are you the head of the committee, like a supervisor or something high up like that? Or just a lackey. You seem to have quite a good command of English for an Eastern European named Nikolai, by the way.

Well done you!

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
It's really funny.

In the 80s communists were always the enemy. The Cold war, Vietnam, Cuba, etc. Nobody liked the communists. Especially if you were a republican. Now, though, republicans love Communists. They love Putin. Reagan is turning over in his grave.

Isn't it so weird? It's like a "reverse" Cold War. Now Putin is taking over, and they love him and call the liberals "commies."

Bizarre indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Authoritarians love their tough talking "Big Daddy" regardless the political persuasion.
That's the reason for the incongruity.

They talk of freedom but only for themselves & those like them, all others will be shackled as "less then" in the trump acolyte debased alt-wrong view of the world.

K~

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

THE END.

DOT COM

Except for all the government reports, FOIA cases and leaks that proved Hillary is a liar.

She's lied hundreds of times and continues to lie even today.

So have you, big boy. So have you. You are one of the main "fuses" that has been sparking since this all started nearly two years ago. YOU. PERSONALLY. Have posted (more like spammed) every single thread that tries to demonize her. And you laugh about it.

YOU, xuen - you are suspect now. YOU have made a concerted effort to fan the flames of this flicking time-bomb and lit its fuse. Singlehandedly....
will you get a big promotion? Wow. Maybe even a cabinet seat. Tell Vlad I said "hey."

Do you sit next to Nikolai I wonder? Do you guys high-five when you get lots of stars on ATS? For your trollish and insipid fake claims?

gasp! Maybe you're his boss! Wow....Nik! You didn't tell us your boss was right here all along. Oh dear. I'd not have shamed you so if I'd known.......

now you're both outed.
edit on 11/7/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join