It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If you're still voting for Hillary you need to see this. Huma Abedin has all types of ties to radical Islam. Hillary Clinton is trying to destroy the West or she is totally incompetent. Huma Abedin has been carelessly granted access to National Top Secret documents she had no right to see. They are in deep trouble as the revelations continue to come out. Clinton should have been put away in July. That's the only mistake James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director has made.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: mispellling

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Fascinating, I also find it funny that in many job roles you will be refused the contract during the vetting process if you have any connection to a criminal influence or have family members with records as it may compromise your own conduct during the role..

Obviously this is not case for US government employment..

RA
edit on 5-11-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The defining moment in her Master's life and she has vanished. Totally miscalculated the depravity of US politics, meaning her husband. He ruined a lot for her, maybe everything in the end. That is what is great about the US. You can try and understand it, plan, calculate but in the end rusty wrenches won't stop being thrown into the equation and it f**** ups anyone trying to plan something beyond 70% certainty. Look at Hillary, thought she had it in the bag first run and here comes Obama. He crushed her like a cockroach in the end. Nobody saw it coming.
edit on 5-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Rep. Michele Bachmann and four or five other congressman tried desperately to keep this woman, Huma Abedin, from getting a top security clearance. Say what you want about Bachmann, but she pegged this one. en.wikipedia.org...

In June–July 2012, Bachmann and several other Republican legislators[153] sent a series of letters to oversight agencies at five federal departments citing "serious security concerns" about what Bachmann has called a "deep penetration in the halls of our United States government" by the Muslim Brotherhood. They requested formal investigations into what Bachmann called "influence operations" by the Brotherhood.[154][155]

Bachmann also accused Huma Abedin, an aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and former Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife, of having family connections to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Bachmann's comments have drawn what the Washington Post calls "fierce criticism from fellow lawmakers and religious groups."[154] In a speech on the Senate floor, 2008 Republican presidential candidate Senator John McCain denounced Bachmann's charges as "specious and degrading". He defended Abedin as a "hard-working and loyal servant of our country and our government" and stated "these attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit. They need to stop now."[154] House Speaker John Boehner termed Bachmann's allegations "dangerous", and other Republicans have also criticized the remarks.[156]

In a letter to Bachmann, Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., a Muslim, asked for evidence backing her claims and stated, "Your response simply rehashes claims that have existed for years on anti-Muslim websites and contains no reliable information that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the U.S. government".[154]

Bachmann has replied that "the intention of the letters was to outline the serious national security concerns I had and ask for answers to questions regarding the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical group's access to top Obama administration officials".[157][158] In a July 19 interview with radio and TV show host Glenn Beck, Bachmann repeated and expanded her allegations, accusing Ellison of having "a long record of being associated with the Council on American–Islamic Relations and with the Muslim Brotherhood".[159] Ellison replied that "I am not now, nor have I ever been, associated with the Muslim Brotherhood."[159]

edit on 5-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Shocking....

That this is the first anyone is hearing of this. To be quite frank though, I do laugh at how absurd it is that the video talks about the funding of terror networks, as if that is something that the US is not heavily involved in, and by heavily involved in, I mean basically the initiator and lead architect of.

Osama Bin Laden would never have been what he became, if not ably assisted by the CIA in funding and equipping, and British assets, including the SAS of the day, in training himself and his men. With that training, funding and equipment, Osama's mob made the Afghan occupation so expensive for the Russians, that they pulled out. This habit never died out, its still happening. Still arms flow from America to terror groups.

But you will note that this has never ended, and yet the succession of both Democrat and Republican administrations which have come about since that occurred, have never batted an eyelid, and nor have the people, despite the fact being that their key enemy during the War on Terror was a paid asset of their own nations government for decades!

Huma is probably about as legitimate as a marshmallow fire extinguisher, but lets be honest here. If her ties with the Muslim Brotherhood, or any group more militant upset you, then I have news for you. There are people who should be closer to the front of the queue to take your wrath. SEVERAL presidents, including Reagan, George Bush Snr, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jnr, and President Obama, not to mention every agent between them and the on the ground situation, as well as every military high up in the Pentagon, the CIA, NSA, DIA, all these agencies above a certain paygrade, for all those decades, should be strung up and in the queue, WELL before Huma ever is, because they had the power to prevent this, to step in and say "Hold up, this all looks like a crock of crap to me, and I am not having it!" and not a one of them did. Arms going to the middle east circa 1987 were flying out at a rate of 65,000 tons a year. Imagine what it is today! 100,000 tons? 200,000? Imagine the cost, which all comes out of the United States much famed "Black Budget". How much of that did your taxes pay for I wonder? How much of that missing trillion was spent on this program, I wonder?

And you have a problem with this, single cog, in this many decades old machine? Give me a break. If you want to express your ire at the FACT that your nation arms terrorists, why not start with the Pentagon, why not start with the Presidents who did it first, and work your way along the line? Why start with this insignificant cog, when you ought to be pulling the plug on the machine? You mess her up, they replace her. You mess the whole workings up? The machine dies.
edit on 5-11-2016 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error removed.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Who created the video.

Where is the proof/facts of Huma being guilty of anything?

She's Muslim and associated with Muslim organizations - - - shocking.

No bias propaganda in that video

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Clinton Campaign staff were/are very nervous about Huma.

www.jpost.com...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Nothing to see here folks ......move along. There is a Kool Aid stand down the block....enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: slider1982

Clinton Campaign staff were/are very nervous about Huma.

www.jpost.com...

Maybe so but why if these "revelations" are true has someone with a background like this been allowed to not just get the job but stay in the role??. Anyone on here that works in any government position or even a minor civil service role will tell you that personal screening is in place with strict protocol and procedures on how a employee is put into a position and that every aspect of that persons life is checked and re checked..

Huma is in that position because someone wants her there and it may not even be Clinton??. The ties to Saudi are very interesting and I would think people are looking into her background and maybe even what path did she take to be attending a U.S. university after many years in Saudi. Of course she would have every right as a no doubt she has a dual citizenship but with everything we now know regarding the Saudi/USA connection is it not "troublesome" that someone with what looks to be a less than perfect background could very well end up in the Whitehouse??.. How long has that plan been in the making??, could very well be coincidence but I still say the average hoe would not get anywhere near that job role with even 1/10th of what her background check would show..

RA

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I knew about this weeks ago. But I know that it will just be shelved away somewhere in the enormous mountain pile of Clinton Scandals. And masked in the "Trump is just as bad because he isn't sensitive enough" natative.

So get it out just before the vote. Another reason to vote for Trump. This type of activity will stop with Trump. Otherwise more of the same.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 5-11-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Unfortunately, Bachman also has a closet-full of strangeness. They are radical religious freaks under the guise of traditionalism. They ran a business to turn gays straight! That's whacked! No telling how many lives they ruined but Huma, wow. And no one knows this. Three days before the election of our President.
Heads should start rolling or again, and again, and again I say time for civil disobedience-
Time to start educating the public-very loudly if needed.
edit on 5-11-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Who created the video.

Where is the proof of Trump being guilty of anything. All we have right now is that Hillary's emails are back under a Federal investigation. Not a security review but a real official investigation. Fairly serious situation this close to election day. That is the scorecard right now. One is being investigated by the Federal Government. One is not being investigated.
edit on 5-11-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

This happened because the American public refused to listen to anything negative about our kings and queens. We also had a trust with our officials.

This great integrator called the internet has helped educate-at least the ones that want to know.

I wouldn't be too proud; Britain is quite the mess and dirty politics itself these days-and you let us lead you around by the nose.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

originally posted by: Annee
Who created the video.

Where is the proof of Trump being guilty of anything. All we have right now is that Hillary's emails are back under a Federal investigation. Not a security review but a real official investigation. Fairly serious situation this close to election day. That is the scorecard right now. One is being investigated by the Federal Government. One is not being investigated.

What does this have to do with Trump?

So, you can't provide who's responsible for that video?

Or anything directly connecting Huma - - other then she is also Muslim?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I can tell you what this video proves. Someone is trying reeeeaaaalllll hard to influence this election. All you have to do is plant the seed of doubt in people's minds. You don't really have to prove anything. Just say it as if it were true and have a bunch of photos, fancy charts, and arrows. It's got "truthiness", as Stephen Colbert said.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The only thing hard, is the digging up of the obvious connections to things you would be horrified at.

Since the media buried it all and tells you that truth is the problem, and you are the victor if we all just buy in......

The hardest part of all, is they have you so skullduggered, you actually have reorganized your DNA in such a manner that the truth totally disgusts you.

Hillary is the candidate for you, she will keep you safe from all that unnecessary stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thanks for the video, S&F very interesting

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Yeah, uh huh. And the Illuminati are all reptilians who eat babies on Sundays.

I get it. This site attracts the type of people who believe this crap. And when the big boys start spreading this manure there are lots of people who eat it up (no pun intended).

The fact is, Huma is a very modern Muslim who does not in any way follow radical views. No one has any legitimate proof otherwise.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Annee

I can tell you what this video proves. Someone is trying reeeeaaaalllll hard to influence this election. All you have to do is plant the seed of doubt in people's minds. You don't really have to prove anything. Just say it as if it were true and have a bunch of photos, fancy charts, and arrows. It's got "truthiness", as Stephen Colbert said.

Oh, I know.

She's Muslim (strike 1)

Connected to other Muslims (strike 2)

Connected to Hillary (strike 3, etc etc etc)

What more do you need?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join