It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Release Bone-Chilling video of Huma Abedin every American Needs to See

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: Annee

Another source saying basically the same thing.. There are Muslims and there is the Muslim Brother and sisterhood who makes no secret of their goals and feelings about western civilization.

There could be hundreds of these anti-Muslim propaganda videos made.

Same old, same old.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Another source saying basically the same thing.. There are Muslims and there is the Muslim Brother and sisterhood who makes no secret of their goals and feelings about western civilization.

Same old, same old.

Has nothing to do with anti-Muslim. Sounds like an involuntary reaction to someone talking about radical islamic terrorists.
I am pleased so many have seen it.
Much more needs to get out about the dangers of radical islamic terrorism.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Same old, same old.

Has nothing to do with anti-Muslim. Sounds like an involuntary reaction to someone talking about radical islamic terrorists.

I know how far Right you are.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Same old, same old.

Neither right, nor left.
Radical islamic terrorism effects us all anyway, right, left, or centre. Guns, bombs, suicide planes and knives don't discriminate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What a hilarious piece of propaganda this video is.

And such dark, brooding music. OMG, the Muslims are coming. Run.

Propaganda?
Head in the sand much?
Much like the Dems keep chanting "the Russians are coming. Run"?
Everything in that video, while not 100% proven, is 100% probable.
Take a look at what is going on over in Europe, open border refugee fest over there and it is coming here to the USA, if we put this witch in office.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Who created the video.

Where is the proof/facts of Huma being guilty of anything?

She's Muslim and associated with Muslim organizations - - - shocking.

No bias propaganda in that video

Aw! Wake up and smell the Kool-Aid!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Who created the video.

Where is the proof/facts of Huma being guilty of anything?

She's Muslim and associated with Muslim organizations - - - shocking.

No bias propaganda in that video

Aw! Wake up and smell the Kool-Aid!

We smell different Kool-Aid.

Mine's just as awake as yours - - - I do not have to see things your way.

edit on 5-11-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Same old, same old.

Neither right, nor left.

You can keep telling yourself that - - but, your posts tell otherwise.

Radical islamic terrorism effects us all anyway, right, left, or centre. Guns, bombs, suicide planes and knives don't discriminate.

There are radicals in all walks of life.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I've tried giving 2 sh#s about this woman, but ultimately can't.

Considering the US' sleazy underbelly past shenanigans, I think it's likely she's deliberate ultra-low-hanging fruit for the peons to focus on. I mean come on, according to the tinfoilers with the tightest tinfoil caps on, the "OOH! SHINY!" diversion has never failed.
Just focus on Huma, never mind the nastiest connections and deals you're never going to hear about, and probably still won't well after declassification time frames hit.
edit on 11/5/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If you're still voting for Hillary you need to see this. Huma Abedin has all types of ties to radical Islam. Hillary Clinton is trying to destroy the West or she is totally incompetent. Huma Abedin has been carelessly granted access to National Top Secret documents she had no right to see. They are in deep trouble as the revelations continue to come out. Clinton should have been put away in July. That's the only mistake James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director has made.

Maybe we're looking at the 9/11 inside job conspiracy the wrong way? Maybe it's tied to Huma and the Clinton's rather than the Bush's and Bin Ladens?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Shocking....

That this is the first anyone is hearing of this. To be quite frank though, I do laugh at how absurd it is that the video talks about the funding of terror networks, as if that is something that the US is not heavily involved in, and by heavily involved in, I mean basically the initiator and lead architect of.

That's the thing, it's not, makes you wonder why it's posted again.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes there are, but the radical terrorists most concerning right now are radical islamic terrirists, closely followed by the radical left domestic terrorists.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

There are radicals in all walks of life.

The video is what the video is, I make no proper comment on that but I do comment on your last set of words...

There's open minded and trusting and then there's just daft, there's pretty much only one set of Radicals PROMISING AND DOING to kill you if you don't convert, promising that you are allowed to be killed and would remove every concept of your culture and throw it back a thousand plus years, sadly its the Radical side of the Muslim culture..

To just leisurely club all radicals of all types in one little soft club is as daft as I've heard yet. And before I get the old anti Muslim nonsense, my wife and in laws are Muslims and they themselves are worried about these radicals because they would do the same to them..

What worries me is its people who think like the way you have let Radicals so close to everything dangerous in some daft trusting mindset that has been almost brainwashed in to not looking out for danger in case you are classed as right wing. Its a damn dangerous world where walking down the street can get you killed in our apparently civilised countries and lets not do the old "but you can be killed by a bus" side swipe, if you let people who swear to kill you walk the street and then pretend they are not there then you deserve all that happens.

As for Huma, I don't know if its propaganda, the truth or what but considering the family ties I'd be at least vetting her a little more closely and if she refused to talk openly I'd probably NOT allow her top secret clearances that go beyond what is safe for anyone and think very carefully if a person who refuses to discuss he family possibility ties is a safe person to be in her job.

Anti Muslim, NO...Being safe, if you have someone helping shape decisions about every one then you really should know all about them.

I can't get to work on system repairs in 10 Downing Street without a full Police background check, lets make sure people at the top levels of government are safe to be there. Again, nothing to do with Muslims, just National safety, you know, that little thing that no one seems to care about these days..
edit on 6-11-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

To be quite frank though, I do laugh at how absurd it is that the video talks about the funding of terror networks, as if that is something that the US is not heavily involved in, and by heavily involved in, I mean basically the initiator and lead architect of.

Sincerely... the lead architect of.

Thanks for reminding US the war on terror is contrived, just like all the rest. Its this disconnect we seem to have, we all know the gubment wages many unjust aggressive wars under false pretenses but then feign great outrageousness when it becomes leaky leaks apparent.
edit on 6-11-2016 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
All this really says to me is Hillary is throwing Huma overboard.

Except, we don't know that either.

I mean, what would you do?

I know I'd try to keep her out of sight for a while.

edit on 6-11-2016 by Doctor Smith because: utube mix up

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well, so far these links are mostly pertaining to Podesta and now this from Anon about Huma. Classic patsy set up. We need the goods on Hillary, otherwise it will amount to a whole lot of nothing.

Enjoy!

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

This is a video about Huma, not of Huma...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well, so far these links are mostly pertaining to Podesta and now this from Anon about Huma. Classic patsy set up. We need the goods on Hillary, otherwise it will amount to a whole lot of nothing.

Truly, I'm not in denial. I'm an anything/everything is possible/probable person. I actually do believe the top level world leaders are working with "off planet beings".

How do you choose your shark in shark infested waters?

You pick the one swimming in the direction you want to go.

I'm a former Republican, but almost everything about the current Right Wing I'm against. So, Hillary it is (no matter what she's tied to).

So you are knowingly supporting felonies because it's "the direction you want to go"? That explains everything we needed to know.

The part about aliens thrown in the mix, unbelievable.

Zero credibility.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

This is a video about Huma, not of Huma...

Well I guess that discredits everything explained in the video.

One small grammar technicality changes everything.

You know, our society is so immature that had it instead been a video "of" Huma picking her nose, wiping it on the chair, and then farting -- it would become household knowledge with 100x the views.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Truly, I'm not in denial. I'm an anything/everything is possible/probable person. I actually do believe the top level world leaders are working with "off planet beings".

How do you choose your shark in shark infested waters?

You pick the one swimming in the direction you want to go.

I'm a former Republican, but almost everything about the current Right Wing I'm against. So, Hillary it is (no matter what she's tied to).

So you are knowingly supporting felonies because it's "the direction you want to go"? That explains everything we needed to know.

The part about aliens thrown in the mix, unbelievable.

Zero credibility.

What do you support?

Gossip, accusations, rumors, propaganda, etc.

The presidency is not a single person. The direction I want to go will still be there no matter what happens with Hillary.

I was a Republican until they became insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join