It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most damning child trafficking email yet

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
This is maybe unrelated but you know... Pizza Party ?

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So much of the stuff on this thread is so completely nuts that I'm not sure whether or not you're being serious.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon
Is this the thread with the "hot dog stand in hawaii"?

I couldn't be serious if I tried.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I still think it's worth ordering the emails by date and deciphering the secret words based on context. When you see the same "out of place" word multiple times, you can more or less infer to it's meaning.

Then, should anything come of it, it ought to be put in peoples faces all over the internet, but that would be a stretch. IF anything were to come of it, or any sense be made of it, then we only have a day and a half before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
I still think it's worth ordering the emails by date and deciphering the secret words based on context. When you see the same "out of place" word multiple times, you can more or less infer to it's meaning.

?

Could you clarify this, please.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

"pizza" and "cheese" are just two examples, as you know. There appear to be tens more, and they show up throughout multiple Emails. So, in order to decipher their meanings, one must order all "questionable" Emails, or those with euphemisms or innuendos chronologically, and they must all be catalogued.

Then, you begin to infer about their meanings based on the context of the Emails. Every usage of the term "pizza party" catalogued, and line up each example to learn their definitions.

Who knows, there may or may not be anything more to it. I'm sure as hell that they didn't make it easy for us on purpose, though.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That sounds like gobbledygook to me. I can't see what you could hope to achieve that way, except convince yourself that what you already believed in anyway really was actually true. This needs some grounding in verifiable external reality.

E.g., can it be proven (by reference to news sources etc) that Podesta (or whoever) really was at dinner engagements (or whatever) with the people he was emailing, on the dates in question, and if not where was he instead and who with? If the emails are a coded way of talking about something else, then one would expect them to contain other falsehoods, and these could be checked.

I'm not proposing to do these checks myself, since I don't think there's anything to investigate, but if you are in a frame of mind to spend energy looking into all this then the above would seem to be a far more promising line of inquiry than reading and re-reading the same emails over and over again in the hope that you can 'read the tealeaves' from them.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

it is a reference to hispanic children, illegal immigrants children, or mexican babies.....read further down....there's more than one meaning.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Except naan is cooked in a specific way. Not in a pizza oven. And how many homes have pizza ovens?

Also, you failed to address the pizza.jpg issue that I saw first hand on 4chan. Even an actual picture of cheese pizza was enough to trigger a thread about it and was shut down rather quickly.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ok, that's some creepy #

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Except naan is cooked in a specific way. Not in a pizza oven. And how many homes have pizza ovens?

Also, you failed to address the pizza.jpg issue that I saw first hand on 4chan. Even an actual picture of cheese pizza was enough to trigger a thread about it and was shut down rather quickly.

Except you can cook naan in a pizza oven (video) and Podesta lives in a large house and has an outdoor pizza oven in his backyard (story from March 2016).

Also, I have already explained the pizza.jpg photograph on another thread. (see post of Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:42 PM)

I suggest you find a more reliable source than 4chan.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hmm. 4chan isn't just a source. It's an outlet. If you fail to see that, then I guess we're done here.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Hmm. 4chan isn't just a source. It's an outlet. If you fail to see that, then I guess we're done here.

Here is an outlet. The stuff that comes out of it contains a measurable but unknown percentage of pure drinking water.

Feeling thirsty?
edit on 7-11-2016 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You do NOT want to know what "extra pickles and sardines" is code for.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
a reply to: Mousygretchen

You do NOT want to know what "extra pickles and sardines" is code for.

tell us please?

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
These people including Hillary are totally into black magic and things that would make most people's hair fall out and never grow back.
John Podesta certainly is involved with stuff like this, and if Podesta is into this stuff, then the Clinton's approve of it as well, but that is already known about the Clinton's. These people must be stopped permanently.

"Spirit Cooking" (Warning: satanic/extremely graphic) ​​ https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/15893 https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/16498 “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining?" "Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 - Marina wants you to come to dinner - Mary?" "Dear John, I am sorry but I will not be able to make it since I am in Australia for two big projects and will be back on July 6. I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to dinner on July 9 at my place together with Tony, whom I already invited." ​​

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I posted this on the other thread but I feel like people should see this on here too if they aren't aware of it yet.

Comet Pizza has this weird painting on a wall where you can see a woman wearing antlers.
www.youtube.com... (You can see the painting in this video)

I connected the painting to this which is from the 70's at a Rothschild secret party.
www.nouvelordremondial.cc... (Real photo of a woman with antlers)

Clearly there is some masonic ideology behind this.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

Masonic, I doubt very much. More likely 'pagan' in the broadest sense of the word. And the meaning is 'hiding in plain sight' -- only stags have antlers, so women wearing antlers is obviously a signifier of some kind of sex/gender inversion.

As for what deeper meaning that might have in each picture, I'm not sure, but a tiny bit of research turned up this, which suggests that the 'sexual inversion' interpretation might be along the right lines.

Alas, the whole book doesn't seem to be available, but there it is, smack bang in the first page - a deer goddess cult centred around a time when men were less important than women.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Nice research
Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If this is a real email then that's pretty crazy. There's no way they would be talking about Beanie Babies in such a way. And yes, it is understood collectors are weird people, especially about this kind of stuff, but this is some really weird language.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join