It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most damning child trafficking email yet

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The timing is weird for this one.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Pizza Party
An orgy where everyone eats pizza of each other.
"We are hungry and horny at the same time so let's have a pizza party!"
by Superawesome91 June 20, 2016

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find the emails are really related to BDSM imo.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/34860

''Susan whipped Sherry and me at Dominos. Using the Podesta method, she made > up the rules as we played.''

''You were having a lot more fun than I was. Very good meeting with Darren which I will report on.'''
edit on 5-11-2016 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

It also seems like they all report back and rank each others after meeting and such.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

originally posted by: tigertatzen

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: tigertatzen

Pizza is pedo code for having sex with children.
It is mentioned in the video I linked.

Ok...I looked at Urban Dictionary, and other places too, to be certain...and it is specifically cheese pizza that refers to pedophilia. That does not fit with what's being shown here.

The numerous references to pizza in these emails are not in context (what little context there is in the first place) with anything remotely related to children or other references that could be stretched to mean children. In fact, in one of them, Podesta specifically says "more meat and cheese".

Well...cheese is historically an euphemism for money. And meat is often a reference to a new opportunity, as in, "fresh meat". So if it's from a money perspective, those references take on an entirely different meaning.

I think there may be something here...but it is just too much of a stretch with the pedophilia thing, for several reasons. If they're talking in code, it's about something else...likely to do with money.

I'm not so sure on that.

www.reddit.com...

guess we'll find out soon enough.

Like I said...there are many different meanings for those words. All of us could be completely off base and this could mean something totally different from anything we can come up with. That's why I think it's a mistake to focus on just one angle.πŸ˜‰

And yeah...either it'll all come out or we'll be left hanging, as we have been all along. It would be great though, if we could just get the damn answers already.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InS0MnI
The timing is weird for this one.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Pizza Party
An orgy where everyone eats pizza of each other.
"We are hungry and horny at the same time so let's have a pizza party!"
by Superawesome91 June 20, 2016

Weird...but totally apropos of the whole food/naked art strangeness. That just grosses me out on general principle...there's not enough soap in the known universe to make that kind of thing hygienic. *blurrrkkk*😷😷😷

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'm really with you on this mate. We should get some teams going.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

"Map" has never been slang for semen, in any known argot.

What's happened here is that the Reddit poster has retconned his own interpretation onto the word "map" (by trying to imagine something sinister you might find on a handkerchief) and posted it up in a way that means people are taking it as gospel.

It's a load of old rubbish.

And it's amusing, because "MAP" is actually pedo-slang for 'minor-attracted person', which is how they prefer to talk about one another. A sort of perverted version of political correctness, if you like.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Handkerchief code

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: InS0MnI

Doesn't sound like code to me. Sounds like a man who would love to take a holiday to an island that he has talked about with Podesta, but who has no chance of any such break in the foreseeable future (hence "I'm dreaming..."). And yes, there are a number of top-end hot dog outlets on Hawaii (I checked).

I find it surprising that people are hung up on hot dogs and ignoring the remark "Between 7th and 1600, no fun". The reference to "1600" is obviously the White House (1600 Pennsylvania Avenue) but the reference to "7th" appears to be a reference to this, which is far, far more intriguing.

Wow...that is more intriguing. And odd timing too, because I distinctly recall a recent thread here featuring a reddit post with an alleged tell-all from an alleged former Illuminati member, and in that post, those precise words were stated, calling it the "7th Floor Group or Shadow Government". The post also claimed that these people control who becomes President, among other things.

Now...a lot of people scoff at such suggestions, but look here...the very same words pop up within a formal FBI investigation. Coincidence does not exist. So that leaves us with some very disturbing parallels. This was a very recent thread, and in it, someone linked the original post, which was written in 2011 by this person. I'll look for it.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Pizza orgy?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

"Map" has never been slang for semen, in any known argot.

What's happened here is that the Reddit poster has retconned his own interpretation onto the word "map" (by trying to imagine something sinister you might find on a handkerchief) and posted it up in a way that means people are taking it as gospel.

It's a load of old rubbish.

And it's amusing, because "MAP" is actually pedo-slang for 'minor-attracted person', which is how they prefer to talk about one another. A sort of perverted version of political correctness, if you like.

Irregardless. Funny how most/all of these terms that people keep suspecting happen to be tied to pedo-slag.

edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

Conversely, it's strange how people keep harping on about the small number of perfectly normal words in these emails that are also used as pedo-slang in the outside world, but keep totally ignoring the incredible number of words that aren't used as pedo-slang at all.

Or just keep plain old insisting that some totally normal everyday words must be pedo-slang in these emails because otherwise they might mean, well, totally normal things, which can't be right because obviously (don't you see?) the emailers are pedos!

This is what we were discussing earlier, about forcing data to fit your theory.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Why are you discrediting people so fast ?
For all I know we are the one's looking at the emails...
Or let us research and tell our findings...

I wouldn't keep looking at emails If I found them absolutely normal.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just finished page 1, and maybe this has been mentioned.

Could "cat and dog friendly" be in regards to Female and Male friendly? I don't even want to expand on the idea but I assume you guys will get my drift.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think it's irresponsible to ignore the fact that so many people are coming to the same conclusion:

Whether or not these emails are about pedo things, it is inappropriate that these individuals are conversing in this manner.

Pedo or not, it is an oddity to see discussion of D&D, Beanie Babies, Pizza and hotdogs, ect, ect.

While I agree with you it is equally irresponsible to assume these messages are pedo related, I would argue it is more irresponsible to take them at face value rather than speculate.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

I think it's irresponsible to ignore the fact that so many people are coming to the same conclusion:

I think you'll find that you are very much a minority among the whole electorate, a tiny, tiny number of people who are just feeding one another's hare-brained 'decypherings' and egging each other on to contrive ever-more complicated interpretations that all rely on each other in a way that would make a card castle look like the triumphal accomplishment of the history of structural engineering.

Something doesn't become true or even likely just because lots of people find it credible. Lots of people watch CNN but I doubt you'd apply your argument to that TV channel, would you?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
We are a minority because it just came out... Give it time. Surely no one knows about any emails yet.

I don't see what you are trying to do here in this thread. Can you stop please?

We are trying to get some informative replies...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Let's do it! How to get it going though? Make a thread?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

Let's do it! How to get it going though? Make a thread?

#TeamPedo (Maybe a different name.. yeah.. uhh #TeamRing)
#TeamMoney
#TeamDrugs
#TeamFraud
#TeamTheyJustReallyLikePizza (audubon can lead this one.)
edit on 5-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

That's what I don't care for about this whole thing...one person comes up with a sinister interpretation and it suddenly becomes the gospel by which everyone else regards the situation. And this was just some anonymous reddit user, which is even more concerning.

I could sort of understand the willingness of some to slap blinders on if a celebrity, or someone of note made the suggestion of a pedo ring...at least it could be somewhat understandable that people would just take it and run with it then. But this is literally some unknown person who has managed to set the tone for the entire thing. It's actually somewhat alarming to see how easily people are led by what they see or hear from others...even complete strangers.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: InS0MnI

I don't see what you are trying to do here in this thread. Can you stop please?

It's called 'disagreeing'. It's normally part of healthy debate. I don't think I've been over-the-top about it. If you only want to engage in some kind of love-in at which you only listen to remarks that confirm what you already think, can I ask you what you would like to get out of taking part?
edit on 5-11-2016 by audubon because: typo fix

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join