It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner is flipping

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment on the article, but there are thousands who can not write and spell worth a #, that are employed by various organizations. Anyone who uses that premise to determine if intel is legitimate or not, is in the wrong line work. I had meant to comment on this a long, long time ago. In many case misspelling and grammatical errors are intentional. Its a leak, for Christ's sake, not Mrs. Brown's english grammar class.

I had an aide for 9 years that did 100% of all my formal communications.
Look at all these emails that have been released. Hint, hint.

Buck

EDIT : The only Bravo that I knew personally, that always used perfect grammar was G. Gordon Liddy.
Believe it or don't.

edit on 4-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Secondly, I want to say that upon reading the document in it's entirety and finding so many numerous and blatant grammar and spelling inconsistencies, I would have to seriously question the veracity of the author.

Correction: ...its entirety...

Good on you for proving that ATS' auto-correct works as intended.

Now for the real meat, I'm not making any claims on national security or the moving parts of this debacle, now am I?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
mmmmmm

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I'm not going to comment on the article, but there are thousands who can not write and spell worth a #, that are employed by various organizations. Anyone who uses that premise to determine if intel is legitimate or not, is in the wrong line work. I had meant to comment on this a long, long time ago. In many case misspelling and grammatical errors are intentional. Its a leak, for Christ's sake, not Mrs. Brown's english grammar class.

Buck

EDIT : The only Bravo that I knew personally, that always used perfect grammar was G. Gordon Liddy.
Believe it or don't.

Hmmm Liddy had no errors.. and Nefermore never has errors. and Ive looked. Liddy = Nef???!!! New conspiracy based on spelling and grammar..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Part of my job is reading police reports and etc from attorneys, prosecutors, etc. Good lord people... Ive founf FEW that can spell perfectly and have perfect grammar. I about rolled off of the chair when the legitimacy was questioned due to errors! LMAO!!

I've seen my share of them as well. I'm not outright discounting the claims therein. Additionally, the author's position is intentionally obfuscated so that we cant draw any conclusions on his or her authority to make such bold claims. Now I understand the need for personal protection under such circumstances, but if he or she espouses those "brave patriots" that he or she has worked along with, then he or she is not doing much in the way of being a patriot by hiding themselves away and releasing this information in obscurity.

Patriots don't hide, they lead.

Also, questioning something and it's veracity is tantamount to critical thinking. Are you suggesting we ALL should just let every claim be made sight unseen and accept it as fact? Sorry brother, aint gonna happen.

Nope, I meant exactly what I said.

ETA.. and its Sister, not brother.

Right.

Which was precisely, don't question its veracity if there seems to be inconsistencies...even in spelling.

Sorry, I will question every single thing about it until it's from a known and verified source. until then, it's simply propaganda.

ETA: I don't care which gender it is.
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
double post

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is weiner "flipping" his "meat"????

ETA... (can't believe someone hasn't posted this yet!)

edit on 11/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: carewemust

Well it has been confirmed publicly that Weiner checked into a sex addiction clinic. Or, more than likely a safe house?

Yeah, I'm guessing "the clinic" is code for some FBI safe house.

Last I heard, Huma hasn't been spotted since Weiner popped up again

Maybe she's in the "clinic" as well.

Star for "Weiner popped up again"

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Part of my job is reading police reports and etc from attorneys, prosecutors, etc. Good lord people... Ive founf FEW that can spell perfectly and have perfect grammar. I about rolled off of the chair when the legitimacy was questioned due to errors! LMAO!!

I've seen my share of them as well. I'm not outright discounting the claims therein. Additionally, the author's position is intentionally obfuscated so that we cant draw any conclusions on his or her authority to make such bold claims. Now I understand the need for personal protection under such circumstances, but if he or she espouses those "brave patriots" that he or she has worked along with, then he or she is not doing much in the way of being a patriot by hiding themselves away and releasing this information in obscurity.

Also, questioning something and it's veracity is tantamount to critical thinking. Are you suggesting we ALL should just let every claim be made sight unseen and accept it as fact? Sorry brother, aint gonna happen.

Right.

Which was precisely, don't question its veracity if there seems to be inconsistencies...even in spelling.

Sorry, I will question every single thing about it until it's from a known and verified source. until then, it's simply propaganda.

You might care to not read into something very simple, grandious bullcrap and accuse posters of it though. Maybe. Might be a thought to keep in you head.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Advantage because: that comma makes all the difference . LOL!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Buck

Believe it or don't.

Honestly, I think more along the lines of you being in the wrong line of work, if you cant discern the difference between pointing out inconsistencies from lambasting someone for poor spelling. The former I did, the latter I did not.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Buck

Believe it or don't.

Honestly, I think more along the lines of you being in the wrong line of work, if you cant discern the difference between pointing out inconsistencies from lambasting someone for poor spelling. The former I did, the latter I did not.

AGAIN... you read into something simple something way way way out there. I meant what I said. No more or less. But you get your angst and whiny bichness out on me, you seem to need it. You see things that arent there and arent being said.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Right.

You might care to not read into something very simple, grandious bullcrap and accuse posters of it though. Maybe. Might be a thought to keep in you head.

Maybe you should simply look back and see what's what here?

You started haranguing ME because I questioned it's authenticity based upon my own perception of the inconsistencies therein. I didn't seek out someone called Advantage and say "hey, you know what, you should get your butt over here so that I can read into something you have yet to post in the future but know you will".

If the above makes you feel better to believe so be it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Buck

Believe it or don't.

AGAIN... you read into something simple something way way way out there. I meant what I said. No more or less. But you get your angst and whiny bichness out on me, you seem to need it. You see things that arent there and arent being said.

LOL, ok lets just call it quits now on our back and forth ok? You're responding to something that wasn't even involving you!

I'm done with any responses to you for the time being until you can be civil.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Cool.. a paranoid too!!!
I didnt address you, or quote you EVER.
But hey, Im sure that doesnt matter to you. You just THINK I did. You THINK I meant things I didnt.
You should avoid me.. paranoids are weak and Im not. Youre irritating and anyone here can see I never addressed you.. haranguing you exactly...

Go away and save face now..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The NY Post has a picture of Weiner on horseback at his sex rehab facility from "this morning."

So either that picture is fake or the OP source has incredibly quick information feeds.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Fools

First of all, I just want to say that the title of this thread is hilarious to me, so there's that.

Secondly, I want to say that upon reading the document in it's entirety and finding so many numerous and blatant grammar and spelling inconsistencies, I would have to seriously question the veracity of the author.

Yeah I thought you flipped burgers and turned wieners.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

You knew Liddy?

One of my heroes as a kid. I was always mesmerized by his....command. I just found him to be a super impressive MAN.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
The NY Post has a picture of Weiner on horseback at his sex rehab facility from "this morning."

So either that picture is fake or the OP source has incredibly quick information feeds.

Is horseback riding one of the typical ways of curing someone from sex addiction? I honestly don't know, so can't really talk intelligently about that aspect.

It's relatively easy to be quick on the trigger these days though with pictures and videos ala twitch, or the myriad streaming capabilities there are. So, I wouldn't call it fake unless I knew it wasn't part of therapy AND whatever alleged clinic he's at actually HAS horses or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
is Huma with Hillary on the campaign Trail today?

Even if they show her, it could be a double actress.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Chelsea is in New Hampshire today .

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join