It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner is flipping

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
imgur.com...

Claim is that Weiner and Huma have been taken into custody and that Weiner is cooperating. Next step will be to get a hold of Hill and Bill, the dynamic pizza party duo.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

First of all, I just want to say that the title of this thread is hilarious to me, so there's that.

Secondly, I want to say that upon reading the document in it's entirety and finding so many numerous and blatant grammar and spelling inconsistencies, I would have to seriously question the veracity of the author.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Made it a little easier to get to a legible version...

...here is a direct link

Anon Weiner
edit on 11/4/2016 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
Secondly, I want to say that upon reading the document in it's entirety and finding so many numerous and blatant grammar and spelling inconsistencies, I would have to seriously question the veracity of the author.

I see your point, but it wasn't some kid that typed that out. Whoever put it together was a pretty smart cookie. Might not have cared what it looked like and didn't want anyone 'cleaning it up'.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

Possibly Chelsea as well:

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

First of all, I just want to say that the title of this thread is hilarious to me, so there's that.

I would have to question your integrity with that post due to not finding a bunch of grammar and spelling inconsistencies.

On topic: I would say until some arrests actually start happening, I'm don't put much hope into these stories so far. They keep reporting how damaging everything is, yet nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Gosh I would really love her to go to jail but...again nothing official ...I could have written that.

IMO that whole story could very well be a FANTASTIC PsyOps from the Clinton campaign themself if the claims dont get some substance very SOON!

Even more horrible is that I personally absolutely believe the Clintons are guilty of ALL OF THESE ALLEGATIONS (mk-ultra, Cathy O´Brien, pedophilia,child-trafficing, all the "usual" things you do in a satanic coven, you name it) and if they dont have any proof now then they can just pull off the "Not this again" stunt in the future.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Whatever08152 because: addition

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I know this is a serious topic but I have to say when I say the title of this thread the image that popped into my head was Five Guys burger joint as they cook their weiners (hot dogs) by flipping them.

Thanks for the chuckle - intentional or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
is Huma with Hillary on the campaign Trail today?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just need to say.

Best thread title I've seen in ages. SnF

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Idk, if you take a look at the grammar in the leaked emails from Hillary, or to Hillary, they don't exactly practice text book professionalism when it comes to grammar themselves. Which is a shame to see honestly.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Part of my job is reading police reports and etc from attorneys, prosecutors, etc. Good lord people... Ive founf FEW that can spell perfectly and have perfect grammar. I about rolled off of the chair when the legitimacy was questioned due to errors! LMAO!!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Correction: ...its entirety...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well it has been confirmed publicly that Weiner checked into a sex addiction clinic. Or, more than likely a safe house?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

This vid is a good take on how and what has been going on with the unraveling of this sick mess
also add this latest piece

edit on 4-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Part of my job is reading police reports and etc from attorneys, prosecutors, etc. Good lord people... Ive founf FEW that can spell perfectly and have perfect grammar. I about rolled off of the chair when the legitimacy was questioned due to errors! LMAO!!

I've seen my share of them as well. I'm not outright discounting the claims therein. Additionally, the authors position is intentionally obfuscated so that we cant draw any conclusions on his or her authority to make such bold claims. Now I understand the need for personal protection under such circumstances, but if he or she espouses those "brave patriots" that he or she has worked along with, then he or she is not doing much in the way of being a patriot by hiding themselves away and releasing this information in obscurity.

Patriots don't hide, they lead.

Also, questioning something and its veracity is tantamount to critical thinking. Are you suggesting we ALL should just let every claim be made sight unseen and accept it as fact? Sorry brother, aint gonna happen.
edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Well it has been confirmed publicly that Weiner checked into a sex addiction clinic. Or, more than likely a safe house?

Yeah, I'm guessing "the clinic" is code for some FBI safe house.

Last I heard, Huma hasn't been spotted since Weiner popped up again

Maybe she's in the "clinic" as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The report is another card on the table which will be borne out or not. I'm still listening.

Back in 2000 or 2001 I began hearing about such a coup taking place in the future.

There's been a major increase in military flyovers at all hours where I live in the last 2-3 days. It's very noticeable but it may be nothing unusual.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

Thats a strategic move thats used all the time. Its also a dick move, but sometimes you cant question a person if they are undergoing medical or inpatient psychiatric treatment.. sometimes you can. Id love to be a fly on the wall with this part of the whole thing.. Weiner is a weak weak link. YOu put a shark or 2 in a room with him he will give up his guts..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I've seen my share of them as well. I'm not outright discounting the claims therein. Additionally, the author's position is intentionally obfuscated so that we cant draw any conclusions on his or her authority to make such bold claims. Now I understand the need for personal protection under such circumstances, but if he or she espouses those "brave patriots" that he or she has worked along with, then he or she is not doing much in the way of being a patriot by hiding themselves away and releasing this information in obscurity.

Patriots don't hide, they lead.

Also, questioning something and it's veracity is tantamount to critical thinking. Are you suggesting we ALL should just let every claim be made sight unseen and accept it as fact? Sorry brother, aint gonna happen.

Nope, I meant exactly what I said.

ETA.. and its Sister, not brother.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join