It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Rep. Comments 'Firing Squad' Against Hillary Clinton On Post

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My oh MY:

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma -

After seeming to advocate that Hillary Clinton should be put in front of a firing squad, Rep. John Bennett (R-Sallisaw) laughed off questions of criticism calling the post, "barracks talk."

Now we're going from "locker room" to "barracks" talk?

Is some super-duper secret buzzword memo being circulated? It seems the WORST is being brought out this year:

But what did he ACTUALLY post on social media?

The post, which was taken down after an interview with News 9, read “2 words… firing squad” above a picture of Clinton with link to a story alleging Clinton and the Obama administration stopped pentagon officials from sending aid during the attack on the Libyan consulate in Benghazi in 2011.

Burning churches, TWO police officers killed, and now GOP politicians making death threats? How FAR is this going to GO? When did the party of Regan who advocated bi-partisanship turn into alt-right domestic TERRORISTS?

That's right. WHY won't Trump or anyone else in the GOP disavow behavior like this and call it what it is: alt-right domestic TERROR.

It SEEMS the rep. doesn't understand:

Bennett said he has not been in contact with the U.S. Secret Service, which has investigated previous similar statements made against both candidates. Bennett said it would be “silly” if the Secret Service contacted him about the post.

“Just because I'm a public official doesn't mean I don't get to exercise my first amendment right,” he said.

SOURCE

FREEDOM of speech does not = freedom of CONSEQUENCES. If a Democrat had said this about Trump, Republicans would be DEMANDING that politician step down.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

This might be an issue if the opposition hasn't already been proven to go a country mile beyond what has been done here.

Ask Hillary, maybe she will "drone him" for ya!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

His statements were premature and ill conceived, we don't have a treason conviction ...yet.
edit on 3-11-2016 by seasonal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
US Soldiers were shot for treason in WWII. I have no problem with it. Let's wait until the investigation is over but anything is on the table.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh the Outrage ! Give Me a Freakin' Break , Like anyone Believes or Gives a Rats Ahass about that while they are at their Wits End trying to Figure Out how to make their Mortgage Payments every Month with the Chump Change they are making in this Peiss Poor Economy ....

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Constitution allows for firing squad in cases of treason, what's the problem I see none?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I would support charges against these people making all these death threats against Hillary.

Politically charged death threats are terroristics in nature, un-American, and fueled by far right alt right enfotainment.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This is my face when Hillary supporters get outraged over opinions they don't agree with.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Shoot them in the stomach so it sends a message to the rest of the corrupt officials.

No longer will this nonsense be tolerated - you took an oath - obey it or die a horrible death at the hands of justice!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I would love to see anyone who lies to Congress tazed in their underwear on pay per view. She would be tazed about 10 times. I would also include Clapper in there as well. Taze them both at the same time.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

I would support charges against these people making all these death threats against Hillary.

Politically charged death threats are terroristics in nature, un-American, and fueled by far right alt right enfotainment.

COnsidering the charges if she is found guilty thats the prescribed outcome. Its as american as it gets. Wild west style justice.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

if you made this statement in a different context, or in a different thread about another political figure, youd be showered with stars and would make a lot of sense.
hate supersedes common sense when it comes to political discussions on ATS.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'd say Hillary needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.
For the rest of the DNC traitors their heads be on display on top of spiked spears.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Others have said similar

Former FBI Asst. Director James Kallstrom said in reference to hillary "We shot people at firing squad for disclosing this information in World War II"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

His statements were premature and ill conceived, we don't have a treason conviction ...yet.

Actually , you would need a High Treason crime. Something like Benghazi / Aiding and abetting the enemy at a time of war. Oops , wonder if any informational emails were there on the location of the Embassy ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Saying "firing squad" isn't a threat, it's just a suggestion..

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
Shoot them in the stomach so it sends a message to the rest of the corrupt officials.

No longer will this nonsense be tolerated - you took an oath - obey it or die a horrible death at the hands of justice!

So you ADVOCATE institutionalized violence in America? Are YOU pushing for RADICALIZED action by a dictatorship?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I wouldn't support this said about Trump. It's terroristic threats and is illegal in all 50 states.

I guess it's cool to just want to kill your political rivals in the USA, is this still the USA?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know Hillary apologized for using a private server BUT that wasn't the issue, just one issue. That was the least of her worries. There is a ton more and the fact that she denies it and so does the liberal media makes people really hate her. Imagine if Fox news and the liberal media all refused to report trumps screw ups, people would get sick of it and hate him.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I'd say Hillary needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.
For the rest of the DNC traitors their heads be on display on top of spiked spears.

So you ADVOCATE and ENCOURAGE a climate of VIOLENCE and EXTREMISM violence against mere POLITICAL opposition you, yourself do not AGREE with?

This is NOT North Korea.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join