It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Rep. Comments 'Firing Squad' Against Hillary Clinton On Post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: DanteGaland

I would support charges against these people making all these death threats against Hillary.

Politically charged death threats are terroristics in nature, un-American, and fueled by far right alt right enfotainment.

Saying "firing squad" with a picture is not a threat

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

I wouldn't support this said about Trump. It's terroristic threats and is illegal in all 50 states.

I guess it's cool to just want to kill your political rivals in the USA, is this still the USA?

EXACTLY.

I cannot FATHOM how this would play over IF a Democrat politican said SIMILAR remarks about Mr. Trump this election. This is the USA, not some backwater dictatorship.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

" So you ADVOCATE institutionalized violence in America? Are YOU pushing for RADICALIZED action by a dictatorship? "

Whatever the LAW Dictates or Allows .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Here's another

State Rep. Al Baldasaro’s remarks that Hillary Clinton should be “put in the firing line and shot for treason”

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
lol, firing squad for hillary.

Would have to have a lottery. Too many volunteers.

Guys with bows, throwing axes, ninja stars, armed drones, battle bots, circus knife throwers, flame throwers, lion tamers and grenade launchers need not apply.

Or maybe not?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

I wouldn't support this said about Trump. It's terroristic threats and is illegal in all 50 states.

I guess it's cool to just want to kill your political rivals in the USA, is this still the USA?

How is it illegal to shoot a criminal i f they are convicted? I dont think he means without a trial. And Prosecutors do it all the time so its actually not illegal to do so.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

--I'd say Hillary needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.--

This is NOT North Korea.

More like Medieval England... NOT North Korea.

Hillary deserves US Capital punishment, firing squad seems appropriate.... but I'd rather see them get medieval.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Maybe you have'nt been keeping up to date, but Clinton

1. Took money from foreign governments and betrayed her official capacity at the State Department to give them favorable deals
2. Lied to congress
3. Mishandled classified intelligence, multiple times knowing full well what the consequences of her actions were
4. People died as a result of her negligence
5. Broke election rules and incited violence
6. Paid/Bribed the media to create false stories during the election
7. Paid off the FBI for a favorable ruling in her investigation
8. Made promises to the DOJ for favorable rulings in her investigation

America and its people have been put in grave danger because of her actions
America and its people have been put at risk because of her greed and backroom deals for her own profit

She sold out...

I dont give a damn what you call it, I want a blind fold put on her, I want a camera set up and i want everyone in America to hear her screams so they know what happens to traitors who sell out their nation for personal profits.

Its time we stopped pussy footing around, the reason her (and others) have been able to get away with it for so long is because peoples precious feelings get hurt.

Enough..... time to take out the trash

edit to add, I want George Bush standing on the post beside her for his hand in 9/11 and Iraq while we are at it.

edit on 3/11/16 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
COnsidering the charges

Exactly what charges would they be?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

COnsidering the charges

The Ones Yet to be outlined for Treason. Just having that server was against th eFederal law you know. Notice i didnt specify because they havent officially charged her yet? So stop CHERRY PICKING. And Post my entire sentence.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

COnsidering the charges

The Ones Yet to be outlined for Treason. Just having that server was against th eFederal law you know. Notice i didnt specify because they havent officially charged her yet? So stop CHERRY PICKING. And Post my entire sentence.

SHOW ME THE CHARGES! SHOW ME THE INDICTMENT(S)!

So, instead of cherry picking -- how about not conclusion JUMPING and ASSUMING?

Shockingly, opinion does NOT equal reality. OR fact.

EDIT: My first line should be read in a Jerry Maguire voice.
edit on 3-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

The Ones Yet to be outlined for Treason.

So no actual charges, just your fantasy.

So stop CHERRY PICKING.

How about you stop making crap up instead?

(post by Violater1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What if all of this stuff is true against HILLARY and she does win? Then they start charging her with treason and she does end up in a firing squad. But, wait for it... she is already dead and it's just the holograph replacement of her that started in North Carolina! The whole thing may be just one great big coverup so they can pull something on us while we are all too infuriated with everything. Look at who would take over after that-- Tim Kaine and he's crooked and well connected with Wall Street.
edit on Fri Nov 4 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I'd say Hillary needs to be hanged, drawn and quartered.
For the rest of the DNC traitors their heads be on display on top of spiked spears.

AAk Akkkk AAAKKKK

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
I know Hillary apologized for using a private server BUT that wasn't the issue, just one issue. That was the least of her worries. There is a ton more and the fact that she denies it and so does the liberal media makes people really hate her. Imagine if Fox news and the liberal media all refused to report trumps screw ups, people would get sick of it and hate him.

THEY DO. Trump has some 75 ongoing court cases, including rape charges that the media is IGNORING:

USA Today: “At Least 75 Of The 4,000-Plus Lawsuits Involving Trump And His Businesses Remain Open.” “The number of unresolved cases” regarding Trump and his businesses, campaign, and other organizations is “unprecedented for a presidential candidate,” according to a USA Today special report. The newspaper’s “ongoing, nationwide analysis of state and federal court records” found that “at least 75 of the 4,000-plus lawsuits involving Trump and his businesses” remained open two weeks before Election Day.

SOURCE

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I have no dog in this fight what so ever, because both candidates are detestable wretches, with nothing to recommend them to anyone.

However, I would absolutely call for the resignation of any public official calling for, suggesting, or implying that another ought to be shot. It is not only a deeply ungentlemanly way to behave oneself, but is also deeply irresponsible, given what happened to Gabby Giffords, and the people around her at the time, at the hands of Jared Lee Loughner. I would urge the individual responsible for suggesting Hilary ought to be shot, to stand down from his or her position as soon as possible. There is a significant difference between saying something like that from the position of a regular joe, and saying it while occupying a position of power.

Highly unwise, and very troubling stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Your comparing Gabby Giffords to Hillary Clinton?

You do know that firing Squads in the past typically happened following convictions, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I am not comparing the victims of these acts both real or imagined, just the acts themselves, which are a totally separate issue.

Also, if Hilary has committed a capital offence, I highly doubt that a firing squad will be the way she goes. Again, the statement was irresponsible given the tension at play, and the historically valid concern that a reasonable person might have, that a candidate for president or anyone else for that matter, might be taken out by a well meaning lunatic.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I firing squad would not be the way now but that is the way we use to handle treasonous convictions. A solo lunatic with a gun is quite a bit different from using a firing squad following convictions. Maybe I am misunderstanding your point of view

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join