It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Aggressively Investigating’ Clinton Foundation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What a Happy Birthday to me this is shaping up to be..BEST DAY EVER...(and I have had a lot)

Happy Birthday and cheers on your happiness! I'll certainly drink to that!

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

I see your point, but the FBI is a Rouge sect of the government catching heat from all others. This at least brings light and the timing shows they at least are trying to do the right thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

hiccup

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

hiccup

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Why you callin the Rouge ? Isnt that makeup ? To redden the checks?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: jefwane

This election is looking like the world series game I'm watching now.

Great Job Cubbies! More fireworks and gunshots in the Chicago sky tonight than on the 4th of July. Trump will pull off a YUGE victory on Tuesday too!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'd be lying to say I got your point, and I'll take responsibility for that, but please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Breakin news:
FBI workers and recorded calls show the Dept of Justice told the FBI to stand down in their investigation . Know the only person that can order that ? I do.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Good ol' Loretta. Maybe her and Bill were on an epstein plane this time, his name lower case for a reason.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Who can order it?

LL?
edit on 3-11-2016 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk

Who can order it?

LL?

The head of the DOJ, OR..... . WAIT for it, her boss.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Good ol' Loretta. Maybe her and Bill were on an epstein plane this time, his name lower case for a reason.

No , the POTUS.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Gumerk

Who can order it?

LL?

The head of the DOJ, OR..... . WAIT for it, her boss.

Yep , you nailed it...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Star and Touche.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Thank God at Least SOME Federal Employees are True to the Oath they take to Protect and Defend The Constitution Of The United States . The LAW is On Their Side , that's All that Matters .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If this is as big as they are hyping on Fox, and Clinton is forced to drop out, Congress does have the capacity to move the election to a later date. This could be quite interesting. I'll make another batch of popcorn.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is all as its planned to be. Have more faith in the FBI now, don't you? Think the government is going to do the right thing?

It's just a political move to try and put faith back in the FBI and other parts of government that have been carrying water for Hillary.

She'll win anyway, and the FBI will be able to say they did a thorough investigation and maybe gain some respect back from people.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: skepticalguy

If Hillary is Unable to be the Dems Presidential Candidate Between Now and Election Day because of this scandal , who would the Dems get to replace Her on the Ballot ? Kaine , Bernie , Warren ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

If Hillary is Unable to be the Dems Presidential Candidate Between Now and Election Day because of this scandal , who would the Dems get to replace Her on the Ballot ? Kaine , Bernie , Warren ?

After 9/11 the DNC showed their level of corruption by deeming (at that time for health) should she be replaced it would be not by votes (Bernie) but rather Biden.
edit on 3-11-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

After 9/11 the DNC showed their level of corruption by deeming (at that time for health) should she be replaced it would be not by votes (Bernie) but rather Biden.

Crazy Joe already said he would not except any Nomination , He is ready to retire , get Drunk , and feel Up a few More teenage Girls before he Drops dead . So Joe is a No . Who Else then ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join