It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI ‘Aggressively Investigating’ Clinton Foundation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This might be the big one! News just broke this evening.

‘Validly Predicated Investigation’: Reports Prove FBI ‘Aggressively Investigating’ Clinton Foundation For Potential Pay To Play Crimes

NEW YORK CITY, New York — A pair of reports out on Wednesday evening from two of the nation’s biggest broadcasters brings gloomy news for the already hurting presidential campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton: The FBI has been “aggressively investigating” the Clinton Foundation for a year. All of this comes as a third report, from the Wall Street Journal, walks through how “secret recordings” have “fueled” the FBI’s criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation—a separate but parallel probe from the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Two separate sources with intimate knowledge of the FBI investigations into the Clinton emails and the Clinton Foundation tell Fox the following: The investigation into the Clinton Foundation, looking into possible pay-for-play interaction between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Foundation has been going on for more than a year led by the White Collar Crime Division, Public Corruption Branch of the Criminal Investigative Division of the FBI. The Clinton Foundation investigation is a ‘very high priority.’ Agents have interviewed and re-interviewed multiple people about the Foundation case and even before the WikiLeaks dumps these sources said agents had collected a great deal of evidence. Pressed on that, one source said ‘a lot of it, and there is an avalanche of new information coming in every day—some of it from WikiLeaks, some from new emails.’ The agents are actively and aggressively pursuing this case and they will be going back and interviewing the same people again, some for the third time. As a result of the limited immunity deals to top aides including Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson, the Justice Department had tentatively agreed that the Justice Department would destroy those laptops after a narrow review. We are told definitively that has not happened and those devices are currently in the FBI field office here in Washington, D.C., and are being exploited. The source points out any immunity deal is null and void if any subject has lied at any point in the investigation.

Meanwhile, the classified email investigation is being run by the National Security Division of the FBI. They are currently combing through former Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop. They have found emails they believe came from Hillary Clinton’s server and that also appear to be new—as in, not duplicates. Whether they contain classified material or not is not yet known, but will likely be known soon.

SOURCE

edit on 2-11-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
This might be the big one! News just broke this evening.

‘Validly Predicated Investigation’: Reports Prove FBI ‘Aggressively Investigating’ Clinton Foundation For Potential Pay To Play Crimes

NEW YORK CITY, New York — A pair of reports out on Wednesday evening from two of the nation’s biggest broadcasters brings gloomy news for the already hurting presidential campaign of Democratic nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton: The FBI has been “aggressively investigating” the Clinton Foundation for a year. All of this comes as a third report, from the Wall Street Journal, walks through how “secret recordings” have “fueled” the FBI’s criminal investigation into the Clinton Foundation—a separate but parallel probe from the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

SOURCE

Oh wtf they tapped their phones! Games over folks lol. I cant wait for the details

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There`s no doubt now that if she is elected she WILL be impeached and convicted, she should do the honorable thing and withdraw from the election, it would spare the country a lot of pain.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
There`s no doubt now that if she is elected she WILL be impeached and convicted, she should do the honorable thing and withdraw from the election, it would spare the country a lot of pain.

She won't with her pride and bulletproof mentality ( which I don't blame her considering people allowing her to continue after already damning instances).

I'd love to see Bernie take her place but know the DNC is corrupt to, shame.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Of course...

IF warrants were to be issued for arrests, there would be a fleet of aircraft departing for non-extradition countries before they could be served...

I imagine a huge vacuum will be left in both houses of Congress as her cronies (both Dems and Repubs) skip town...

...and the house of cards begins to fall...
edit on 2-11-2016 by madmac5150 because: My ducks are assholes

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wow, what a bombshell.

The bricks of Justice are getting piled on the scales and they appear to now outweigh the full weight of the Clinton crime family. When people start turning states evidence to save their hides it will all be over. Right now they are probably scrambling for life vests and looking for the life boats. She literally has to win the Presidency to stay out of jail, and the chances of that are looking dimmer and dimmer with each passing day.

Can't wait for the movie to come out in Trump's second year at the helm.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I get the feeling there is something truly actionable and worth the risks. I just don't think the FBI would be doing this if it weren't really worth it. I know they've been in the darker so side of politics since Hoover, but there hasn't been any evidence that they have been as active in that way in the past few decades. If it goes nowhere, the FBI suffers possibly irreparable harm no matter who wins. It delegitimises a possible Trump win, if it flops, and empowers a vengeful Hillary and Democratic Congress to retaliate against it if she wins.
There does seem to be a huge internal rebellion in the FBI. Regardless of how you plan on voting, it should be extremely concerning that an institution as powerful and connected to the highest levels of government as the FBI has this level of dissention with its parent agency.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Karma catches up to everyone...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What a Happy Birthday to me this is shaping up to be..BEST DAY EVER...(and I have had a lot)
One more present I am asking for it appears I am on a roll. Ohh Supreme Being , please let our current administration be implicated and tried with the Clintons. Lets drain the swamp completely .

Could this be why both Repubs and Dems were afraid of The Don ? Does his reach actually go that far and deep ?
Just a thought

edit on 11/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The truly sad thing is that Middle America still view her as a viable candidate, in every other profession on earth she would be at the minimum fired, yet no she is still there.. Bare in mind people have been jailed for lying on a CV..

The absurdity of all this is mind blowing, how America can have her name on a election card is a embarrassment, the fact that people still support her says a lot about the current voting public and just how brainwashed "or" lethargic they really are...

RA
edit on 2-11-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Who wants to bet the arrest is conducted on Monday @ 6pm EST?

I need a popcorn replenishment.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

At least there is some silver lining. The FBI made a bold call by doing this and is showing glimmers of some integrity left in the system.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have been watching a show called The Wire, and this whole situation seems right out of it.

Police are investigating a huge drug racket, and they find out much of the money from it is going to politicians. The cops superiors tell them to stand down because they are afraid some of their higher ups will be implicated.

This is basically what I imagine is happening at the FBI. The actual investigators keep finding evidence of corruption, and the higher ups keep telling them to stand down. It seems that the DOJ and those in FBI leadership squeezed to hard, and the rank and file investigators at the FBI are saying enough is enough.

Between things coming out of the FBI office, and the Wikileaks, a picture is coming together of just how deep this corruption goes.

I hope that justice can be served for once, but honestly I will continue to be pessimistic until I see it.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Regardless of what it leads to, that would be epically awesome!

Best Election Ever!!

What comes after though, is at some level frightening regardless of the winner.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

This election is looking like the world series game I'm watching now.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: jefwane

This election is looking like the world series game I'm watching now.

Except both teams in the WS are worthy of your fandom.

This election is as entertaining as this game 7 though.

Damn rain delay!

This thread topic is currently being discussed on Fox right now.

Remember the Drudge headline "Off with his web" about Assange?

Oh how the tables have turned...now its "Off with her web OF DECEIT!!"

Raise the proverbial guillotine.

edit on 2302x6723America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 0507x6705America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
What is this all about? The DOJ told the FBI to "stand down" and not investigate the Clinton Foundation, but the FBI marched forward anyway. Is that the summary of this newly published WSJ article?

LINK: www.wsj.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The Clinton's Cosa Nostra is going down hard, starting with the Godmother.

Trump = POTUS 2016-2020

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: slider1982

At least there is some silver lining. The FBI made a bold call by doing this and is showing glimmers of some integrity left in the system.

But only if it leads to a result, not more "nothing to see here" response.. Even a mildly intelligent 7 year old can see the Clintons are corrupt as f%ck, it takes a lot to bring influential people down and sadly I have zero confidence in the system.. I do wait to be surprised however as I do honestly think there are a good amount of people in the FBI that have some integrity to their role..

RA
edit on 2-11-2016 by slider1982 because: Sp

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

I agree 1000% however her holier than thou brain will not allow her to do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join