It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Arrest Imminent, Right on Time

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
"When a governments corruption has become so ingrained so entrenched into every branch is there really any way to change it's course from within it's own system?"

Well they don't make guillotines anymore so I suppose we would have to go with public hangings.

uhmm....a court of law and a conviction is also needed, unless you want to live in a dictatorship...maybe you can move to Russia or china, they have no problems with courts or getting convictions.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

or other selective people on the View panel..I am sure they will not be missed. Make sure it is a day when Rosie is on....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Not that I dont think Hillary is guilty (ive made plenty of threads on her and Benghazi), and of course shes deplorable ....

But why is it when stuff was coming up about Trump all his supporters were "OH this is politically motivated, the timing is just too perfect, none of this is true, they are just trying to destroy him"

Now the damn hypocrites are singing a different tune, and laying guilt before any investigation is concluded?

I think shes guilty as sin, but do you NOT see the huge hypocrisy here?

Makes me sick honestly, Trump and his supporters have no damn integrity.......

It might not mean a whole lot, but Thank You for that above post. At least you were honest enough to point out your own feelings and at the same time point out the hypocrisy of those that share your views.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: JinMI

LOL you know nothing if you believe that...

Jaden

Care to elaborate or just wanted to toss out laughs and insults without substance?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wissy
So when is the news outlets like CNN going to announce all these charges against clintons?

It looks it just made it onto Fox News so that's a start.

Gregg Jarrett: An "avalanche of evidence" may now bury Hillary

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Masterjaden

LOL you know nothing if you believe that...

Jaden

Care to elaborate or just wanted to toss out laughs and insults without substance?

He was suggesting that the people can overturn the government which is something you logically concluded would be extremely unlikely.

His reasoning is because he believes himself to be the greatest martial arts fighter on the planet and would single-handily start the rebellion.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Bret Bair, just today, has apologized for this story. The rumors are categorically false, there is NO indictment coming. Has been debunked by several news organizations, and now Fox News has been forced to admit it themselves. Brett Beir even trending on Twitter, and not in a good way.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Insurgencies ALWAYS have the advantage. They ARE NEVER to be counted out as outmanned or outgunned. That's because they aren't.

Look at Afghanistan, or really any conflict where the masses rebelled against a superior force.

This is the main reason. You have one side wearing uniforms and driving distinctive vehicles. You have another side that looks like everybody else on the street.

Any time that things escalate, one of two things happens. 1) the insurgency wins 2) the other forces escalate things against the entire populace creating additional opposition making success that much more difficult.

This is not even considering if or how many of the armed forces will side with the insurgency, which in the case of the US would absolutely happen.

The problem is rooting out the insurgency's forces. In order to successfully do that, you end up creating more insurgents.

In third world dictatorships that are used to being treated like # by the government this is the case, in a place that prides itself on its perceived freedom like the US, it would be doubly so.

You'd also be REALLY surprised at what arms are available to insurgents and how easy it is to create mortars, canons and IEDs from readily available materials.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

This election season has been unfolding like a daytime soap opera. The waxing and waning of support, the ebb and flow of the candidates. Or maybe it's more WWF ! Ahem, I mean WWE, where the script is memorized, the blows are fake and in the back they all collect a paycheck.

We're winding down the home stretch here and it looks like the climax of the show is about to happen in real time. HRC may face an indictment!..well from one Bret Bair.

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Will any of this stick? I'd like to think so. Reality says someone else will take the fall and/or she will lawyer her way out. Time will tell.

Don't you feel like you've seen this all before. Maybe even walked out of the movie? We get to see the villain finally caught up with, only to skate away at the last minute. Or perhaps your perception is that your favorite actress has been caught and it all looks so grim, until the all too coincidental plot device!

I do love the debate here. The reality is this is all a stage and we have no choice but to be the audience.

Back to my thread that was deleted. This is the stuff I'm talking about. Indictment imminent!!!!! Sure. There will be no indictment. It isn't happening. Let it go.

How about you all start discussing policies, or why your candidate should be president, instead of wasting everyone's time, especially while sensationaling it. ATS has become the National Enquirer.

The sad part is other places, and in person, I attack the lady constantly. She is a crook, through and through. She's also very slick and has insulated herself. Her foundation is a cesspool. She is a part of the global elite pushing the military industrial complex. She is not a progressive until it is for necessity. But, she has protected herself like an onion. There are simply too many layers of plausible deniability to touch her. It is a real problem that needs to be discussed, and it exists on all sides.

The point is, people like you who sensationalize this type of discussion push the middle away. The same has happened with Trump. He was the absolute worst voice for our cause. Now we will be continually ridiculed as being parrots of Trump. He has done more to destroy the anti-establishment than any person in our history. He is everything this website is supposed to be against, as is Clinton. Stop backing the guy.

Hopefully this election has the lowest voter turnout in recent history, so she isn't given a mandate, and in four years the Republicans put up a respectable person who would like to bring us back to fiscal conservatism while also not being afraid to call out the power brokers.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Cygnis
The question is, if the investigation(s) are blocked by the DoJ, and things are brushed under the rug what will the PEOPLE do?

Sadly it doesn't matter what the people want - just look at the UK today.

We voted to leave the EU in a DEMOCRATIC vote - doesn't matter how close it was, if just 1 more person voted one way or the other then that is it...

Today the high court ruled that the government doesn't have the right to start the process of leaving the EU, it has to be approved by parliament.

Strange that parliament is full of politicians who are supposed to be representing the people, the people voted to leave - so how then do they get to block that vote?

Because any outcome will always come down on the side of those with the money and the power and what WE think is totally irrelevent.

You've just argued against yourself.

Going by your Brexit example.
If the people vote for Clinton you should let it be since its a democratic vote? That's what the people want.

No I haven't - Where did I mention Clinton or the vote for the president?

What I am saying is that whatever she or anyone else in power has done, and no matter what the people "demand", the people's opinion counts for nothing.

Those in power will do what they want anyway - vote the "wrong" way to what the establishment wants and they just ignore you and overturn it.

Utter tripe. You all will scream murder when he loses the popular vote and the electoral college. You will say it is a fraud. It isn't. Trump is a fraud who has alienated women and minorities. Most people don't go deep like people on ATS. Optics matter. And on that front he has done us all a huge disservice. He is literally the only person I can imagine who would lose to this lady.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I just heard:

FOX News Break at 4 PM EST on AM radio -- Hillary Clinton likely to be indicted over the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

The point is, people like you who sensationalize this type of discussion push the middle away. The same has happened with Trump. He was the absolute worst voice for our cause. Now we will be continually ridiculed as being parrots of Trump. He has done more to destroy the anti-establishment than any person in our history. He is everything this website is supposed to be against, as is Clinton. Stop backing the guy.

I have brought a credible conspiracy to your doorstep and you see it as a sensationalist piece for Trump support? Our minds are being pulled, guided and swayed. It plays out like a Hollywood blockbuster.

In your other thread, that subsequently got deleted (I'm sure your spitting mad trying to figure out why), you told me how educated and read you were on conspiracy. Your failing to see the big one right before your eyes and instead want to discuss policy? WHAT policy?!! Haven't you noticed, that is the last thing these two robots want to discuss.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Clinton Arrest Imminent

This forum used to stand for something. Now with posts like this it's like the internet version of the National Enquirer. It's like Godlikeproductions moved and now all we have are marijuana welfare posts.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Clinton Arrest Imminent

This forum used to stand for something. Now with posts like this it's like the internet version of the National Enquirer. It's like Godlikeproductions moved and now all we have are marijuana welfare posts.

In your drive by of my thread, did you happen to see what forum it is in?

With your careless disregard for the site and the people in it, did you even read my OP.

Looking forward to your first thread here.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
uhmm....a court of law and a conviction is also needed,

Not with Trump as the God Emperor, under him if he wants someone jailed they will be jailed!

unless you want to live in a dictatorship...

Like under Trump....

How is the arrest of Clinton coming long? Funny how some people constantly fall for obvious hoaxes.
edit on 4-11-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Agree. It's lowest common denominator type stuff. Why not debate policy? Why do we have to drag this website down to this level? I'm very disappointed in the membership of ATS right now.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

See, comments like these TRULY do the site absolutely zero good.

You're one of a growing number of posters who are complaining. The rub is this; I don't see those that are doing the complaining adding content. Want better, more diverse content? Add some!

You are a member as well.
edit on 4-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

See, comments like these TRULY do the site absolutely zero good.

Actually, starting a thread with a obvious hoax like this thread does more damage to this site!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No, what damages the site, if that is even possible, is folks who venture into a conspiracy thread and take it for news. Nice try though.

Will you be adding to a forum soon?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Never happen. The elite will NEVER allow this to happen. She WILL be the POTUS. So shut your mouth, go to work, pay your taxes, take your meds, get vaccinated, make sure your kids go to school, go to war, and eat Monsanto , Roundup laced crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join