It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Arrest Imminent, Right on Time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This election season has been unfolding like a daytime soap opera. The waxing and waning of support, the ebb and flow of the candidates. Or maybe it's more WWF ! Ahem, I mean WWE, where the script is memorized, the blows are fake and in the back they all collect a paycheck.

We're winding down the home stretch here and it looks like the climax of the show is about to happen in real time. HRC may face an indictment!..well from one Bret Bair.

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Will any of this stick? I'd like to think so. Reality says someone else will take the fall and/or she will lawyer her way out. Time will tell.

Don't you feel like you've seen this all before. Maybe even walked out of the movie? We get to see the villain finally caught up with, only to skate away at the last minute. Or perhaps your perception is that your favorite actress has been caught and it all looks so grim, until the all too coincidental plot device!

I do love the debate here. The reality is this is all a stage and we have no choice but to be the audience.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The question is, if the investigation(s) are blocked by the DoJ, and things are brushed under the rug what will the PEOPLE do?

Will they demand justice, or will they roll over like the cattle and sheep they appear to be and ask for more?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I do believe that something doesn't happen in at least a couple these investigations there will be an outrage like this country has never seen. It will lay bare the justice departments corruption and means the rest of americans have no chance.

+14 more 
link   

I love talking with people who have traditionally ignored the notion of conspiracy theories, at this point they are conceeding that there is a lot more to it than simple tinfoil!

Granted there are the die hard Clintoniites who declare that it is simply a 30 year old republican conspiracy theory, but even they are having a difficult time maintaining that line.

I too feel that she is going to be indicted, along with the whole damn network.

Honestly I feel that this is going to take a whole lot of people down, right now it is a matter of those who are truly at the top to deciding who to send to the slaughter.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Exactly the type of thinking and discussion that needs to be had in a very calm and dignified way. What are you/we/us going to do about it?

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What would happen should it just get blown off the front pages of the press and then swept under the rug? What could we do?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And this why she had no business running. As corrupt as she is and what she's gotten away with so far it's only a matter of time before they get you on something because your closet can't keep all those skeletons in. Maybe this won't do it but someday something just might.

As you can see, she didn't run for America, she ran for herself for more power and greed. She and the DNC cheated anyone who ran against her within their party and gave us a pile of crap. Sanders would have won this election already had he had a fair shot and what he accomplished with everyone working against him is amazing.

Funny, we have two candidates who could very well get impeached before their first year as prez is over.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: liveandlearn

What would happen should it just get blown off the front pages of the press and then swept under the rug? What could we do?

Nobody likes the answer to that question. It's pretty obvious though.

When a governments corruption has become so ingrained so entrenched into every branch is there really any way to change it's course from within it's own system?
edit on 2-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hold on to your hats folks the dam is about to burst, I feel bad for Trump his first year as president will be overshadowed in the MSM by the Clinton crime syndicate trials.
edit on 2-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The floodgates are opening and the corruption is being exposed in raw form for all of America to see. I find it amazing to see that there are some who refuse to look.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

Nobody likes the simple obvious answer. There are reasons aplenty on why. There are various other ways to accomplish the same end without the typical means.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Of course when nothing becomes of this Hillary haters will just claim it is a coverup!

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The floodgates are opening and the corruption is being exposed in raw form for all of America to see. I find it amazing to see that there are some who refuse to look.

Right on time!

I have long maintained that we are in the midst of an epic battle between good and evil. We always seem to be getting brought right to the edge of the cliff and yet somehow we stop and take a step back.

It is time to stand up against the beast that has hidden behind benevolence, fortunately for us there are those in the proper positions to do so!

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this message"

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Nobody likes the simple obvious answer. There are reasons aplenty on why. There are various other ways to accomplish the same end without the typical means.

There are a few ways it can be done but would require the people to unite with one common cause. They know this and that is why they promote our division by race, creed sexual orientation, social status etc. As long as they can keep us fighting amongst ourselves while they rob the piggy bank and our liberties. The real enemy is playing both sides for fools.

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I too feel that she is going to be indicted, along with the whole damn network.
There would seem to be way too many to throw under the bus. There may also be multi-pal investigations that are linked in a way as to not be to sweep them under the carpet . Its like a attack on all sides and you know they will loos the war even if they can win some of the battles . All of this is becoming a daily staple even in the MSM and all social networks . If ever there was a need for a false flag to distract peoples attention ,it has to be now .

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
just saw on Hannity that the FBI thinks 99% chance that up to five foreign governments accessed hillary's emails.

edit on 2-11-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

There are a few ways it can be done but would require the people to unite with one common cause. They know this and that is why they promote our division by race, creed sexual orientation, social status etc. As long as they can keep us fighting amongst ourselves while they rob the piggy bank and our liberties. The real enemy is playing both sides for fools.

edit on 2-11-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Mike Hudson has a good talk on the choice and it is just not good at all .

posted on Nov, 2 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
here is a summary of what has been found. i think this was before wieners computers. these are what i think was found on mills and sunmmerlands computers that they didn't destroy like they said the would in the deal that they made with the two women.

The Takeaways. The Players. The Timeline.
The Takeaways The FBI could not review all of the Hillary Clinton emails under investigation because:

The Clintons’ Apple personal server used for Hillary Clinton work email could not be located for the FBI to examine.

An Apple MacBook laptop and thumb drive that contained Hillary Clinton email archives were lost, and the FBI couldn’t examine them.

2 BlackBerry devices provided to FBI didn’t have their SIM or SD data cards.

13 Hillary Clinton personal mobile devices were lost, discarded or destroyed. Therefore, the FBI couldn’t examine them. Various server backups were deleted over time, so the FBI couldn’t examine them.

After State Dept. notified Hillary Clinton her records would be sought by House Benghazi Committee, copies of her email on the laptops of her attorneys Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson were wiped with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review them.

After her emails were subpoenaed, Hillary Clinton’s email archive was also permanently deleted from her then-server “PRN” with BleachBit, and the FBI couldn’t review it.
Also after the subpoena, backups of the PRN server were manually deleted.

Even though the FBI did not have a complete record of Hillary Clinton’s emails on three unclassified personal servers, it found:
2,093 emails State Dept. currently classifies as Confidential or Secret. (State Dept. did not address what their classification was at the time they were sent.)

193 emails (81 separate email conversations) that were classified at the time they were sent, ranging from “Confidential” to “Top Secret/Special Access Program.”
68 of the 81 email chains remain classified today.
8 were Top Secret.
37 were Secret.
36 were Confidential.
7 were Special Access Program.
3 were Sensitive Compartmentalized Information.
36 were Not Releasing to Foreign Governments.
2 were Releasable Only to Five Allied Partners.
12 of the suspect email chains were not provided by Hillary’s attorneys. The FBI found them other ways.

The email chains contained classified information from 5 other agencies: CIA, DOD, FBI, NGA and NSA.

The Clearest (No Spin) Summary of FBI Report on Hillary Clinton Email

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join