It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Arrest Imminent, Right on Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: Cygnis
The question is, if the investigation(s) are blocked by the DoJ, and things are brushed under the rug what will the PEOPLE do?

Sadly it doesn't matter what the people want - just look at the UK today.

We voted to leave the EU in a DEMOCRATIC vote - doesn't matter how close it was, if just 1 more person voted one way or the other then that is it...

Today the high court ruled that the government doesn't have the right to start the process of leaving the EU, it has to be approved by parliament.

Strange that parliament is full of politicians who are supposed to be representing the people, the people voted to leave - so how then do they get to block that vote?

Because any outcome will always come down on the side of those with the money and the power and what WE think is totally irrelevent.

You've just argued against yourself.

Going by your Brexit example.
If the people vote for Clinton you should let it be since its a democratic vote? That's what the people want.

No I haven't - Where did I mention Clinton or the vote for the president?

What I am saying is that whatever she or anyone else in power has done, and no matter what the people "demand", the people's opinion counts for nothing.

Those in power will do what they want anyway - vote the "wrong" way to what the establishment wants and they just ignore you and overturn it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The question is, if the investigation(s) are blocked by the DoJ, and things are brushed under the rug what will the PEOPLE do?

We voted to leave the EU in a DEMOCRATIC vote - doesn't matter how close it was, if just 1 more person voted one way or the other then that is it...

Today the high court ruled that the government doesn't have the right to start the process of leaving the EU, it has to be approved by parliament.

Strange that parliament is full of politicians who are supposed to be representing the people, the people voted to leave - so how then do they get to block that vote?

Because any outcome will always come down on the side of those with the money and the power and what WE think is totally irrelevent.

If the people vote for Clinton you should let it be since its a democratic vote? That's what the people want.

What I am saying is that whatever she or anyone else in power has done, and no matter what the people "demand", the people's opinion counts for nothing.

Those in power will do what they want anyway - vote the "wrong" way to what the establishment wants and they just ignore you and overturn it.

You assume that you speak for the people.

Brexit will still happen it just has to be done right. I'm not sure why you decided it wouldn't?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Brexit will still happen it just has to be done right. I'm not sure why you decided it wouldn't?

How am I assuming I'm "speaking for the people".

The people voted to leave the EU lock, stock, and barrel. Now we won't.

There is no "doing it right" except for the way in which the people voted.

What is happening is that the people voted for X and someone else has decided we're going to have Y instead.

What is highly likely to happen is that we will stay in it "without being in it" as one politician cryptically put it.

It doesn't matter if you, I, or anyone else voted leave or stay, what should worry people is that no matter what was democratically decided is being over-ruled because it isn't what the establishment - or the EU - wants.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

How am I assuming I'm "speaking for the people".

The people voted to leave the EU lock, stock, and barrel. Now we won't.

There is no "doing it right" except for the way in which the people voted.

What is happening is that the people voted for X and someone else has decided we're going to have Y instead.

What is highly likely to happen is that we will stay in it "without being in it" as one politician cryptically put it.

It doesn't matter if you, I, or anyone else voted leave or stay, what should worry people is that no matter what was democratically decided is being over-ruled because it isn't what the establishment - or the EU - wants.

The people voted on something, the Government is now working to make that happen.

This isn't some fantasy world where you blink and things happen how you want. Britain will leave the EU, but there are hoops to jump through unless you want to ignore other laws just to get what you want?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i cant wait for november 13th...

if $hill was going to be harmed or jailed, would it take this much, this long, with so much evidence to get her locked up... with all this and she is still one of two running for presidency, think about that.

this scandal doesnt say much on Clinton as a politician, but it speaks volume for America as a world power.

this is the fall of Rome.

vote Trump.

"E tu Brute?"

Except Hillary's quote will be something more like " You %$$ING %$NT, why did you save that PST???"

Jaden

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

nice

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

LOL you know nothing if you believe that...

Jaden

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: JinMI

LOL you know nothing if you believe that...

Jaden

ATS's resident rambo enters to tell everyone how he can take down the Government with just a slingshot and a headband.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

LOL and ATS' resident moron comes in to state how people who have been there and done that don't know about it or that...lol

Jaden

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
After the Clinton's go down, we go after the media. After the media, we go after the bankers. After the bankers, we go after the so-called "royal family" Rothschild's.
During all of this, Trump and Putin take down ISIS.
Then, last but not least, we take down WHoopi Goldberg.
GOD i hate Whoopi Goldberg...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMaskbecause alot of it is supposed victims coming out just weeks before the election after being silent for decades . why did they not come forward when he announced his run. 2 why not years earlier.another point is the msmfor the most part i would say at least 90 percent have vilified trump aat every turn but when DAMNING INFO CAME OUT ABOUT CLINTON IT WAS POO POOED AWAY AS POPPYCOCK OR JUST PLAN IGNORED.trump supposedly took 35000 from his foundation. wow what about the millions of money laundered through clinton foundation media thats a charity right

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

LOL and ATS' resident moron comes in to state how people who have been there and done that don't know about it or that...lol

Jaden

Of course you have... "Master" Jaden. What fantasy you playing out today?

OP where in your sources does it suggest Clinton will be arrested soon?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"When a governments corruption has become so ingrained so entrenched into every branch is there really any way to change it's course from within it's own system?"

Well they don't make guillotines anymore so I suppose we would have to go with public hangings.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It has been 3 days now and no lame stream media has picked up on Hillary hanging out on Lolita Island. If it were true, I do not think she would have enough money to pay out to keep it mum. And not everyone she paid would keep quiet.

The more time that passes the less it looks like there is any truth to Hillary having sex with minors.

Someone in the FBI needs to Weiner up and give us some facts!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Other dip#s have tried to call out my alias...lol I'll say the same thing here I have before. If you have ever seen me sign a single post as MasterJaden you might have a point.

I was giving private martial arts instruction when I signed up for my first hotmail account and used masterjaden since that's how my students referred to me and since Jaden was already taken from hotmail (I'm not big on using numerics in my email).

When I signed up on this site, Jaden was already taken so I used my email address...lol

Jaden
edit on 3-11-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Jaden

Of course you have... "Master" Jaden. What fantasy you playing out today?

OP where in your sources does it suggest Clinton will be arrested soon?

I don't know why but your avatar seems strangely appropriate.

You're not Nick Griffin are you?

He (or someone with him) threw a shotgun cartridge into a camp fire "for a laugh" or something and it exploded and took out his eye.

You're either him or are strangely in simpatico with him in intellectual terms at least.
edit on -05:0020164America/ChicagoThu, 03 Nov 2016 14:15:55 -0500_rdAmerica/Chicago1115 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Me being a combat veteran and retired from military intelligence not withstanding, all you have to be, is someone who is aware of history to know that that just isn't the case.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lock her up!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Me being a combat veteran and retired from military intelligence not withstanding, all you have to be, is someone who is aware of history to know that that just isn't the case.

Jaden

Sure you are "Master". Kids and their fantasies these days.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
but when DAMNING INFO CAME OUT ABOUT CLINTON IT WAS POO POOED AWAY AS POPPYCOCK

Exactly what "damning info" and where is the evidence for it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join